Adele

BeemBow

Rookie
From her "special" on CBS "Adele One Night Only".

Her earrings and tattoo are indubitably interesting. She also flashes two hand gestures throughout her performance of "Hello".

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.43.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.43.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.46.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-17 at 6.42.56 PM.png

cadiz

Star
yeah the other day I saw a video about her, she has a Saturn tattoo

she is also friends with so many celebs
she did this Oprah TV special and a lot of A listers were there

I always wondered how can she be so succesful without pushing any agenda
compared to other artists like Beyonce for example, we know her MVs are full of symbolism

but it's pretty obvious Adele has big conections

Daze

Star
People read too much into things.

Take the "devil horns". According to Anton Levey, that hand symbol representing devil horns is meant to be a curse put on people.

But it also means "i love you" to millions of deaf people across the globe? Does it not? I mean that is the universal way of saying i love you in sign language.
ilu.jpg

I dont' listen to Adele but just because someone uses "White Power"
wp.jpg
Doesn't defacto make them a racist.

666? When i was a kid this meant "ok" and nothing more. Google "ok hand gesture" and click on images.

Honestly all of this is silly and can be taken as slander.

Don't get me started on the Saturn earrings and tattoo. There are people out there who think Muslims worship Saturn because the Kabah is cube shaped. Therefore de-facto, everyone who plays dice games, such as Yahtzee, must be satanists as well because dice are cube shaped.

y.jpg

Saturnalia confirmed!

BeemBow

Rookie

Take the "devil horns". According to Anton Levey, that hand symbol representing devil horns is meant to be a curse put on people.

But it also means "i love you" to millions of deaf people across the globe? Does it not? I mean that is the universal way of saying i love you in sign language.
View attachment 65539

View attachment 65538

666? When i was a kid this meant "ok" and nothing more. Google "ok hand gesture" and click on images.

Don't get me started on the Saturn earrings and tattoo. There are people out there who think Muslims worship Saturn because the Kabah is cube shaped. Therefore de-facto, everyone who plays dice games, such as Yahtzee, must be satanists as well because dice are cube shaped.

View attachment 65541

Saturnalia confirmed!
What is your damage Heather?

TrustNo1

Established
Don't get me started on the Saturn earrings and tattoo. There are people out there who think Muslims worship Saturn because the Kabah is cube shaped.
Not exactly that it’s a cube but that it’s a black cube. This would connect back to all the other black cube statues. And the people represent saturns rings as they circle around it.

Daze

Star
Not exactly that it’s a cube but that it’s a black cube. This would connect back to all the other black cube statues. And the people represent saturns rings as they circle around it.
I'm just highlighting the nonsense of it all. After all, the kabah isn't black and it was built by Prophet Abraham for pete's sake.

I think these hand gestures are stupid. I know honest God fearing men that do them without thought. But apparently, this makes them devil worshipers. I mean its somewhat ignorant, is it not?

Who is a famous religious man?

The pope?
pope.jpg
Uh oh, must be a devil worshiper. Yes, i know many actually believe this but to a billion Christians the man is worthy of emulation.

Seriously, this whole idea is just retardation on another level.

platinum

Established

Journeyman

Established

View attachment 65539

View attachment 65538

View attachment 65541

Saturnalia confirmed!
I'm all for healthy scepticism and we shouldn't rush out the pitchforks on the first hand signal. I do however think you're wrong in this instance. I also think there's people in the public eye who are incredibly smooth and quick at flashing hand signals and once you know what to look for you'll see them executing this one so fast that if you blink you'd miss it.

One characteristic of the mystery religions is that they love embedding double, triple and more meanings into signs and symbols. So the fact that it could be 'I love you' or 'Go Longhorns' whilst others are pushing 'Hail Satan' is par for the course. They love their double meanings and encoded poison. I actually suspect a further obfuscation and that it means 'Tipareth' but that's another conversation. There's some exploration of the sign here: https://thestrangerfiction.com/breaking-down-the-occult-meaning-of-el-diablo-or-the-satanic-horns-hand-sign/

Daze

Star
I'm all for healthy scepticism and we shouldn't rush out the pitchforks on the first hand signal. I do however think you're wrong in this instance. I also think there's people in the public eye who are incredibly smooth and quick at flashing hand signals and once you know what to look for you'll see them executing this one so fast that if you blink you'd miss it.

One characteristic of the mystery religions is that they love embedding double, triple and more meanings into signs and symbols. So the fact that it could be 'I love you' or 'Go Longhorns' whilst others are pushing 'Hail Satan' is par for the course. They love their double meanings and encoded poison. I actually suspect a further obfuscation and that it means 'Tipareth' but that's another conversation. There's some exploration of the sign here: https://thestrangerfiction.com/breaking-down-the-occult-meaning-of-el-diablo-or-the-satanic-horns-hand-sign/
As i said Journeyman, i know God fearing people who do these signs.

For at least 20 years of my life this..
ok.jpg

Always, ALWAYS as in 100% of the time meant OK.
Not 666, not White power.
Never once was it associated with these until the past decade or so.

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 03-55-22 Startpage Search results.png

To say that everyone using it today is praising satan.. well man, there are no words.

If you think I'm wrong then np. We can agree to disagree.

Peace.

Journeyman

Established
To say that everyone using it today is praising satan..
I may have phrased my post badly, I am in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM saying this. That's why I said we shouldn't be reaching for the pitchforks. Indeed I think some of this stuff is put out there deliberately to steer us down the wrong path, but that's one for another day. I think your wrong about Adele though, for lots of reasons not related to the hand signs.

And to you and yours :)

TrustNo1

Established
As i said Journeyman, i know God fearing people who do these signs.

For at least 20 years of my life this..
View attachment 65550

Always, ALWAYS as in 100% of the time meant OK.
Not 666, not White power.
Never once was it associated with these until the past decade or so.

View attachment 65549

To say that everyone using it today is praising satan.. well man, there are no words.

If you think I'm wrong then np. We can agree to disagree.

Peace.
Well it’s not to say that ordinary ppl using this gesture are satanists, but take caution when the higher ups use them. They have their own meanings and it doesn’t matter if you or anyone disbelieves because they do.
At the end of the day, gestures aren’t inherently evil but they have been made into something else with certain groups.

Peace as well

cadiz

Star
Saturn tattoo AND the earrings? Now I can’t deny it. There are no coincidences with these ppl.
I googled what is her zodiac sign, thinking that maybe she could be a Capricorn= sign ruled by Saturn and that was the reason for all her Saturn love

But nope, she is a Taurus= sign ruled by Venus

so I really don't get the Saturn simbolism here, or her fascination with that planet