Adam Kadmon and the Transgender Elite

Pan

Veteran

A famous YouTuber in the “make-up tutorial” industry has revealed that she is transgender.

This is the tiny tip of the iceberg. As many of you know, many of our Elite are actually transgender.

Why?

It all goes back to the Jewish occult concept of the First Human. This first human was called Adam Kadmon.

Before God split Adam Kadmon and created the first Man and Woman, Adam Kadmon was transgender.

Transgender Adam Kadmon is known as the Divine Androgyne.

Check it out;

The transgender agenda is ancient.

Being trans is about achieving divinity as a human and becoming closer to God’s perfect image of a Human - Adam Kadmon.

The problem is that God, in Jewish Occultism, is said to actually be the Baphomet.

The Baphomet just happens to be transgender too.

D7618953-47E8-4212-83DD-2680B1AF4A02.jpeg

Look at those titties on Satan!

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
Thanks!

There was an excellent Youtube channel that has been deleted by YouTube called “Transpocalyse Now.” It was actually a great resource for which celebrities and elites are actually trans.

Here’s one of the videos mirrored on bitchute;

Everyone from Justin Beiber to Milla Jovovich are suspected trannies. It goes up into politics too with many politicians being accused of being trans - Angela Merkel being a prime example.

Thanks!

There was an excellent Youtube channel that has been deleted by YouTube called “Transpocalyse Now.” It was actually a great resource for which celebrities and elites are actually trans.

Here’s one of the videos mirrored on bitchute;

Everyone from Justin Beiber to Milla Jovovich are suspected trannies. It goes up into politics too with many politicians being accused of being trans - Angela Merkel being a prime example.
Funny. I have to warn however that you are falling for what is essentially a conjuring ritual that feeds the moloch network. I highly recommend that you don't focus on this. If that is difficult to accomplish then I suggest figuring out the unacknowledged/unconscious internal source of your mild obsession.

Pan

Veteran
Funny. I have to warn however that you are falling for what is essentially a conjuring ritual that feeds the moloch network. I highly recommend that you don't focus on this. If that is difficult to accomplish then I suggest figuring out the unacknowledged/unconscious internal source of your mild obsession.
That is very interesting information. Thanks. Is this ritual part of Kabbalah-style "willing things into existence" magik? i.e. Thoughts become reality? My knowledge on this is limited.

The internal source of my mild obsession is in uncovering the true nature of my existence. I think that's a very Human endeavour.

That is very interesting information. Thanks. Is this ritual part of Kabbalah-style "willing things into existence" magik? i.e. Thoughts become reality? My knowledge on this is limited.

The internal source of my mild obsession is in uncovering the true nature of my existence. I think that's a very Human endeavour.
Pretty much. The thing about the word “magik” no matter how it’s spelled (catch the double meaning?) is that nothing is truly magic, yet everything is. It’s all just energy mechanics which is something that is highly classified and kept secret from the public. Our physical bodies aren’t even real, yet they are the only part of us that IS “real”. Reality is paradoxical in this way. You can think of your physical self as the portion of your mind that has culminated into the most dense yet least abundant “stuff” in the whole multiverse. It is simultaneously the physical culmination of the mind (metaphorically represented by the physical electrical brain), and the camouflage that the mind layers upon itself to blend into the rest of reality, follow the rules, and play the game correctly, so to speak. This is just the basics. It takes a really long time to explain and unravel everything in person, and even longer typing online.

The best thing to do is not believe a word I’m saying and find out for yourself. Once you gain actual awareness/ability you will find there are plenty of others who have made the exact same discoveries about the nature of the universe and the self. Until then, certain knowledge is impossible to even recognize as knowledge, and even those who are able to feel the resonance of truth won’t necessarily be aware enough to see the concept for what it is, or understand it in any useful manner.

Reactions: Pan

Pan

Veteran
Pretty much. The thing about the word “magik” no matter how it’s spelled (catch the double meaning?) is that nothing is truly magic, yet everything is. It’s all just energy mechanics which is something that is highly classified and kept secret from the public. Our physical bodies aren’t even real, yet they are the only part of us that IS “real”. Reality is paradoxical in this way. You can think of your physical self as the portion of your mind that has culminated into the most dense yet least abundant “stuff” in the whole multiverse. It is simultaneously the physical culmination of the mind (metaphorically represented by the physical electrical brain), and the camouflage that the mind layers upon itself to blend into the rest of reality, follow the rules, and play the game correctly, so to speak. This is just the basics. It takes a really long time to explain and unravel everything in person, and even longer typing online.

The best thing to do is not believe a word I’m saying and find out for yourself. Once you gain actual awareness/ability you will find there are plenty of others who have made the exact same discoveries about the nature of the universe and the self. Until then, certain knowledge is impossible to even recognize as knowledge, and even those who are able to feel the resonance of truth won’t necessarily be aware enough to see the concept for what it is, or understand it in any useful manner.
What you have written turns my mind to David Icke’s description of reality being a series of vibrational frequencies (energy) and that energy frequencies are what we experience as reality.

The 5G agenda, apparently, is part of an agenda to create a particular dark energy frequency field that will enslave humanity in a low frequency/low perception state.

If reality is energy, then reality can be controlled by “controlling” the flow of energy and frequencies, like radio stations being tuned in and tuned out. I suppose that this is the Kabbalah concept of directing your energy into things to make them real, in a sense, like tuning into a particular radio station means that other ‘radio stations’ or ‘realities’ don’t exist anymore.

I still think that it’s Occult Jews who are twiddling the knobs of reality’s radio, on behalf of a Satanic Entity, but I’m very open to other ideas too.

Awoken2

Superstar
The 5G agenda, apparently, is part of an agenda to create a particular dark energy frequency field that will enslave humanity in a low frequency/low perception state.

If reality is energy, then reality can be controlled by “controlling” the flow of energy and frequencies, like radio stations being tuned in and tuned out. I suppose that this is the Kabbalah concept of directing your energy into things to make them real, in a sense, like tuning into a particular radio station means that other ‘radio stations’ or ‘realities’ don’t exist anymore.
Sorry I just couldn't resist

Helioform

Star
Milla Jovovich
I really hope not. Anyway we've seen her naked in Resident Evil and she is 100% female.

As for Baphomet, it's not a real being but a symbol for the merging of opposites that is done in alchemy. Sun/moon, male/female, congeal/dissolve etc. represents the mechanics of transmutation. The exoteric think it's Satan or an actual androgyne being while the esoteric know it's just a way of expressing that mechanism.

OnceUponATime

Established
There's a creepy vibe with many YouTube makeup artists.

Has VC ever done a report on Jeffree Star? There's something bizarre going on with him. And he has a huge following. I'm surprised he hasn't identified as non-binary or transgender yet.

Psalm19

This is a post that bugged me so much that I had to register. Now what exactly did you mean by this?
Is the "transvestigation" thing a fake psy-op that leads people into the occult or it's actually a true thing but that also leads people to the occult?
Because that's actually what happened to me. Since I started diving into this whole transvestigation and secret teachings thing, I went so far on it that I realized the wholeness of our world, that our nature are inserted and based on duality, to sum it up I found the reason for the evil behavior of people and the reasoning behind satan and the evil it self. Nedeless to say that this affected me really bad, because now I'm kind stucked into some kind of nihilistic state, so all of this affected my spiritual and psychological side, and it does really feel like a spiritual attack.

Is that what are you trying to say? That this whole exposition of occult pratices are harmful and a form of conjuring and magick ritual, to posses and control us?

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
This is a post that bugged me so much that I had to register. Now what exactly did you mean by this?
Is the "transvestigation" thing a fake psy-op that leads people into the occult or it's actually a true thing but that also leads people from occult?
Because that's actually what happened to me. Since I started diving into this whole transvestigation and secret teachings thing, I went so far on it that I realized the wholeness of our world, that our nature are inserted and based on duality, to sum it up I found the reason for the evil behavior of people and the reasoning behind satan and the evil it self. Nedeless to say that this affected me really bad, because now I'm kind stucked into some kind of nihilistic state, so all of this affected my spiritual and psychological side, and it does really feel like a spiritual attack.

Is that what are you trying to say? That this whole exposition of occult pratices are harmful and a form of conjuring and magick ritual, to posses and control us?
Do you want beautiful lies, or ugly truths?

I can really relate to your post. I believe you are going through what is termed as a “Black Pill” stage in your awareness.

Plenty of people regret taking the “red pill”, because it turns into the “black pill” - Nihilism.

People exit “black pill” by developing a “god pill” - a moral code. It doesn’t have to be an organised religion, but if you don’t have a spiritual dimension of your own, then it will leave you feeling empty and nihilistic in the face of occult power.

If all you see is a world run by the Satanic Occult, then they have won because that’s all they want you to see.

There is plenty of good in the world, but it is being hidden from you.

You say that you now “understand evil.” This is Kabbalah. In Kabbalah, everything is permissible in a relative state. Even murder, under some circumstances, is permissible.

This is where Einstein’s theory of relativity comes from. Kabbalah. Everything is relative. Evil is relative. Gender is relative. Duality is relative because we are all One. This is the crux of Satanism. Oneness.

In Oneness, evil flourishes. The lion can hide itself amongst the baby zebras.

Last edited:
It’s best not to study the dark arts too closely- the Bible warns of this. You are not God so you will never understand God’s power but the serpent tempts you... There is good and evil in this world and relativism is not reality. Don’t get pulled under.

Psalm19

Do you want beautiful lies, or ugly truths?

I can really relate to your post. I believe you are going through what is termed as a “Black Pill” stage in your awareness.

Plenty of people regret taking the “red pill”, because it turns into the “black pill” - Nihilism.

People exit “black pill” by developing a “god pill” - a moral code. It doesn’t have to be an organised religion, but if you don’t have a spiritual dimension of your own, then it will leave you feeling empty and nihilistic in the face of occult power.

If all you see is a world run by the Satanic Occult, then they have won because that’s all they want you to see.

There is plenty of good in the world, but it is being hidden from you.

You say that you now “understand evil.” This is Kabbalah. In Kabbalah, everything is permissible in a relative state. Even murder, under some circumstances, is permissible.

This is where Einstein’s theory of relativity comes from. Kabbalah. Everything is relative. Evil is relative. Gender is relative. Duality is relative because we are all One. This is the crux of Satanism. Oneness.

In Oneness, evil flourishes. The lion can hide itself amongst the baby zebras.

Thanks for the reply. I'm a Christian but it seems that's the obvious outcome of the exposure to occult practices and behaviors are the loss of our mind, soul, our belief in God and everything pure and good within ourselves. In fact that's the first warning God gave us in Eden, to not eat the fruit, afterall.

From what I understood from your posts as well as from Faker He-Man, if thoughts are reality, to engage in such studies, or to even think about those demonic creatures (like Baph *** which is the androgynous archtype of that transgender celebrities ) are per se a form of invoking such things, bringing them to life. So that's why we (well if are you christian and/or don't want to lose yourlself to them) should not in any circustances go further on this stuff, and should stop even thinking about it. And to focus instead on the GOOD aspects of our existence and life.

Thanks guys.

Pan

Veteran
Thanks for the reply. I'm a Christian but it seems that's the obvious outcome of the exposure to occult practices and behaviors are the loss of our mind, soul, our belief in God and everything pure and good within ourselves. In fact that's the first warning God gave us in Eden, to not eat the fruit, afterall.

From what I understood from your posts as well as from Faker He-Man, if thoughts are reality, to engage in such studies, or to even think about those demonic creatures (like Baph *** which is the androgynous archtype of that transgender celebrities ) are per se a form of invoking such things, bringing them to life. So that's why we (well if are you christian and/or don't want to lose yourlself to them) should not in any circustances go further on this stuff, and should stop even thinking about it. And to focus instead on the GOOD aspects of our existence and life.

Thanks guys.
How can we recognise evil if we have no studied it?

For example: How can police officers prosecute villains, without becoming villainous themselves? They still study the behaviour of the villains they hunt, and they are exposed to the crimes of the villains.

Here's another example; My 1 year old niece was recently given a book for her 1st birthday by a family friend. The book was called "The ABC's of Equality". It was full of transgender propaganda. T is for Transgender. Z is for Zee (the gender neutral pronoun for Her or He).

I threw the book in the trash. Would I have recognised this evil if I wasn't aware of the Occult domination of our world?

Ironically, the Occult take-over of our world has pushed me closer to the Bible. I imagine this has had the same effect on many others too. There is a Christian revival currently taking place.

Pan

Veteran
It’s best not to study the dark arts too closely- the Bible warns of this. You are not God so you will never understand God’s power but the serpent tempts you... There is good and evil in this world and relativism is not reality. Don’t get pulled under.
The Bible teaches us how to recognise the Dark Arts.

If it wasn't for the Bible, how would be know about the Star of Moloch on Israel's flag?

The Bible educates us on exactly who are the Satanic ones on Earth - The Synagogue of Satan. But we dare not say it outside of this forum.

Is the "transvestigation" thing a fake psy-op that leads people into the occult or it's actually a true thing but that also leads people to the occult?

Fear is the mind killer. I don't like where this topic is heading, and I'm most likely going to butt out now. If you're still looking through a religious lens, you'll just get even more confused by any attempts at clarification.
The Bible teaches us how to recognise the Dark Arts.
It does? Well, that is news to me. Silly me, I was thinking the bible simply disguises dark arts, spiritual bondage, blood rituals, carving up animals, burning on altars, etc as "holyness", "piety", "consecration".

Pan

Veteran
Fear is the mind killer. I don't like where this topic is heading, and I'm most likely going to butt out now. If you're still looking through a religious lens, you'll just get even more confused by any attempts at clarification.
It does? Well, that is news to me. Silly me, I was thinking the bible simply disguises dark arts, spiritual bondage, blood rituals, carving up animals, burning on altars, etc as "holyness", "piety", "consecration".
Interesting. I can see the connection.

However, The Bible teaches self control, and Satanism teaches “do as thou wilt.”

Self Restraint in the Bible Versus Pleasures of the Flesh in Kabbalah.

The Bible appears to have been created as “protection” from the Dark Arts, that predate the Bible.

If the purpose of the Bible is to disguise the Dark Arts, then why have the Synagogue repeatedly tried to “reinterpret” the explicit Occult identities that are pointed to in the KJV Bible?

The Scofield Bible was created for this purpose - To hide Occult identities.

Christianity had to be subverted and used to direct people towards acceptance of homosexuality and the Judaic Occult. Jesus was homophobic and “antisemitic”, which appears to be very anti-Satan and anti-Dark Arts. Why wasn’t Jesus telling everyone to worship Moloch and hang around Synagogues and gay nightclubs?

The Dark Arts revolve around large amounts of homosexuality. “The Church”, since it has been infiltrated by a gay priest mafia who are anti-Bible, is now a gigantic Satanic institution....but it wasn’t always this way.

If the Bible is part of the Dark Arts, then why is there any need to re-engineer the Western mind? The Western mind was once predominantly Christian and presumably under the control of the Occultists. This already completed the NWO and there was never any need for all the Wars, and all the Revolution.

Perhaps the Bible is an attempt at Humanity trying to transcend a state of blood rituals and pyramids controlled by Shamans. The Bible teaches that everyone is Divine (aside those who practise for Satan - and identifies who these people are. They consistently worship Saturn imagery and hexagrams - this is true to this day).

I think there is a genuine struggle between the Elites of the world (who have united in the Occult) and the Peasantry of the world (who are unwittingly being inducted into the Occult, and they have no idea because they have lost their one tool for identifying what’s happening to them - The Bible).

If the Occult dominated everything, and all religions, then there would be no need to hide. There would be no need for Secret Societies. There would be no need for all of this censorship and propaganda that we see, directed largely at Christians.

Last edited: