Actual freemason

ZeroDawn

Rookie
Hello,

I wanted to know if there was an actual ex or active freemason to learn about it.

What are they and what is their goal. What it their means of actions, variety of groups and so on.

Without betraying any 'secret', I just want to know the general purpose of these assemblies please. :)

JoChris

Superstar
Hello,

I wanted to know if there was an actual ex or active freemason to learn about it.

What are they and what is their goal. What it their means of actions, variety of groups and so on.

Without betraying any 'secret', I just want to know the general purpose of these assemblies please. :)
The only information sources I am familiar with are Christian ones, but this Christian website give links to personal testimonies of ex Freemasons as well as general information.

ZeroDawn

Rookie
Thank you for the link. I read some parts.
I try to get the understanding of Masonry from Masons(or ex-mason).

Unfortunately the website seems to take a stand against masonry which make it difficult to leanr what masonry is in the first place.

But thanks again for replying me

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I recently met a freemason he was a fucking asshole to say the least. He spoke like he was possessed and he was angry upon me greeting him. Not generalizing, just putting my experience here online.

I do not understand why freemasons always mention that they are only part of a fraternity, like who the hell would ever join a brotherhood 'organization' just to speak in codes and tongues lol? Just letting you know they will never tell you their inside messages. They also claim that they barbecue, talk, and socialize, not true they have very prestigious ceremonies. Wish I could know what their end goal is after all...

Hon33

Veteran
I honestly don’t think there’s a lot to excited about really.
Most people I have known over the years who have been Freemasons weren’t particularly remarkable people. Many of them thought they were but in reality, they weren’t.
My father was once offered a promotion on the basis he would join the Masonic. He turned down the invitation and the promotion. He preferred to do things on his own merit. In the end, he was promoted above and beyond the position without any special societies.

Johnny5

Veteran
I honestly don’t think there’s a lot to excited about really.
Most people I have known over the years who have been Freemasons weren’t particularly remarkable people. Many of them thought they were but in reality, they weren’t.
My father was once offered a promotion on the basis he would join the Masonic. He turned down the invitation and the promotion. He preferred to do things on his own merit. In the end, he was promoted above and beyond the position without any special societies.
Sounds like your father was a good person! I admire his ethics.

I still wanna hear secret Mason stuff though. LOL

Spades

Established
I know a mason. (Or... former mason). They say you can join as long as you believe in a higher power. They say it doesn't matter what religion it is, though. They have their own version of the bible which focuses heavily on Hiram Abif. They pledge that they will not speak of their "secrets" upon threat of their tongue being cut out and being quartered and drawn. I recently confirmed that they do, even at the lower levels, perform blood rituals. As in, being cut during one of their "ceremonies". Their ceremonies are played out by the masons memorizing part of their secret little book (that is written in "code"... the current one is not too hard to read, I've read some of it). They act out these rituals like a play.

A lot of "vengance" and hatred, actually.