Actress accused of transphobia

Lisa

Superstar
Every time I see Bruce Jenner being a woman, I think of this..
C50DFBCB-8F4B-41A0-990D-D8C6D4DBA1B6.jpeg
And I think if he wasn’t in that car accident..maybe he wouldn’t have done the trans thing, but its funny how that he got off on killing that lady and now he’s a ‘woman’.

polymoog

Superstar
the left LOVES that phobia suffix.

a friend of mine lives in the city and is a DJ. during a break, one of his friends introduced him to a transgender female and she was getting a little frisky with him. he said gently that he wasnt into that and she immediately snapped that he was being transphobic for not going with her.

"phobia" is "fear of''. he wasnt scared of her-- he just wasnt interested in that. same crap with the "islamophobia" label.

Robin

Veteran
the left LOVES that phobia suffix.

a friend of mine lives in the city and is a DJ. during a break, one of his friends introduced him to a transgender female and she was getting a little frisky with him. he said gently that he wasnt into that and she immediately snapped that he was being transphobic for not going with her.

"phobia" is "fear of''. he wasnt scared of her-- he just wasnt interested in that. same crap with the "islamophobia" label.
Lol . . . Since when is having preferences a violation of someone's rights? It's just a tactic using buzzwords to shame people. If labels get thrown around so easily over ridiculous things like that, It's no wonder some real issues get delegitimized. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.