About David Icke

mhmdv

Rookie
Why is he beloved and respected while all other conspiracy theorists are mocked and ridiculed?

Maes17

Superstar
Was he a good football player?
Only guess could be is he had a following behind him from his previous profession(s)

polymoog

Superstar
david icke gets plenty of ridicule. why would you say he doesnt?

hes been roasted about the shape-shifting reptilians for years and years. there is even a mini-doc called "the conspiracy about david icke" floating around.

i think hes been relatively quiet.

Aero

Superstar
His content is thorough at least. Albeit false and misleading. There are some gems hidden amongst the chaos though

Maes17

Superstar
Icke is probably the most ridiculed conspiracy theorist there is. Ever since he suddenly became the "son of God." Which was decades ago.
I was way too young to remember any of that or recall.

I remember when I started getting into conspiracies he was the main "reptilian" guy so to speak. I've never really dived into a single subject to know who's been ridiculed aside from Alex Jones

Helioform

Star
I was way too young to remember any of that or recall.
Me too. I just watched old videos of him being laughed at on television by crowds of people. It was kind of sad.

I remember when I started getting into conspiracies he was the main "reptilian" guy so to speak. I've never really dived into a single subject to know who's been ridiculed aside from Alex Jones
AJ and Icke...birds of a feather. Same BS artists, except the reptilian theory has some evidence for it outside of these 2 loonies. They are probably just there to sensationalize the topic and make it all look like nonsense.

elsbet

Superstar
Me too. I just watched old videos of him being laughed at on television by crowds of people. It was kind of sad.

AJ and Icke...birds of a feather. Same BS artists, except the reptilian theory has some evidence for it outside of these 2 loonies. They are probably just there to sensationalize the topic and make it all look like nonsense.
Right?
I hesitate to use the term "Reptilian" because it seriously limits the subject, itself--
As you pointed out, though-- it is more effective to embrace a topic, than deny it.
It is so much easier to control and direct that way. :p

@Helioform ... did we ever talk about that weird video (maybe it was in another thread.. hmm), where you could actually see the 'entity' hover over / around the person? Strange stuff.

polymoog

Superstar
both jones and icke have pioneered the truth movement. cointelpro agents or not, theyve led tens of thousands of people to the path of truth by waking them up. they deserve that credit.
no one in the truth community has all of the correct answers. maxwell is wrong on a few things; so is icke. but their message and most of their information is spot on.

Helioform

Star
Right?
I hesitate to use the term "Reptilian" because it seriously limits the subject, itself--
As you pointed out, though-- it is more effective to embrace a topic, than deny it.
It is so much easier to control and direct that way. :p

@Helioform ... did we ever talk about that weird video (maybe it was in another thread.. hmm), where you could actually see the 'entity' hover over / around the person? Strange stuff.
Right, "Adopt, embrace, extinguish" as a strategy, pretty much like Microsoft does to other companies. :D

I don't know about the video you're mentionning though, sorry.

Helioform

Star
both jones and icke have pioneered the truth movement. cointelpro agents or not, theyve led tens of thousands of people to the path of truth by waking them up. they deserve that credit.
no one in the truth community has all of the correct answers. maxwell is wrong on a few things; so is icke. but their message and most of their information is spot on.
Yes true. But they are not the shadow of what they used to be. Success and popularity does make someone easier to compromise.

elsbet

Superstar
Right, "Adopt, embrace, extinguish" as a strategy, pretty much like Microsoft does to other companies. :D

lol yes.. exactly.

And that video... I'm looking for it. It's pretty old. But worth it. :p

elsbet

Superstar

Found it.

Try to watch to the end... it starts to look like one of the Hounds O' Hell in Ghostbusters.