About aluminum in cans

Vixy

Star
Just saw this. A Dr. Stephanie Senett who is highly informed about mercury, aluminum and other heavy metals and whatt hey do with the organs:

At 35.50 She says there that taking in aluminum through the mouth is harmless bc it cant be taken up that way but when injected, its very dangerous and this is why they're including it in the vaccines.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
consuming the aluminum would be taking it in as a straight metal-- i agree that it probably wouldnt be significant. besides, the body can easily flush out any excess aluminum naturally.
with an injection, the chemicals enter the blood and can go straight to the brain. no blood-brain barrier to stop it (which is why no one should ever use nasal inhaler sprays/chemicals).

I watched a documentary called "Overcast" a few nights back that delves into the topic of geoengineering and found it quite interesting to watch. It was quite thorough and looks at most of the different aspects. During one part of the film they get into a skydiving plane and attempt to take air samples that are later analyzed. They were having some difficulties getting as high as they wanted to, but still managed to get a result back from the lab showing aluminium and barium in the sample that should not have been there. In another part of the documentary, someone talks about how blood samples over recent years have shown dramatic increases in aluminium, and it is way more than what could be explained by people using under arm deodorant or aluminium cookware. There should not be any aluminium in the air, yet people have been finding it. It's interesting to then find out that none - NONE - of the government air agencies that check the air quality, test for aluminium or barium. And reportedly labs around the US have in recent years been told (?) not to test for these metals either, according to what people say in the doc. Hmmm.

polymoog

Superstar
I watched a documentary called "Overcast" a few nights back that delves into the topic of geoengineering and found it quite interesting to watch. It was quite thorough and looks at most of the different aspects. During one part of the film they get into a skydiving plane and attempt to take air samples that are later analyzed. They were having some difficulties getting as high as they wanted to, but still managed to get a result back from the lab showing aluminium and barium in the sample that should not have been there. In another part of the documentary, someone talks about how blood samples over recent years have shown dramatic increases in aluminium, and it is way more than what could be explained by people using under arm deodorant or aluminium cookware. There should not be any aluminium in the air, yet people have been finding it. It's interesting to then find out that none - NONE - of the government air agencies that check the air quality, test for aluminium or barium. And reportedly labs around the US have in recent years been told (?) not to test for these metals either, according to what people say in the doc. Hmmm.
you know, we couldve just called you "bible student" and you couldve kept your original name. : )

within the past year or so, geoengineering has gone public. no longer are they trying to hide it. with studies from harvard and the like to support their claims of global warming, geoengineering is fed to us as a solution, where the suns rays are reflected back into space in order to cool the earth. so its no longer something that they are hiding-- they are totally open about it. they will claim that having high levels of aluminum in the air is the price we have to pay. many people will believe it.

you know, we couldve just called you "bible student" and you couldve kept your original name. : )

within the past year or so, geoengineering has gone public. no longer are they trying to hide it. with studies from harvard and the like to support their claims of global warming, geoengineering is fed to us as a solution, where the suns rays are reflected back into space in order to cool the earth. so its no longer something that they are hiding-- they are totally open about it. they will claim that having high levels of aluminum in the air is the price we have to pay. many people will believe it.
Maybe so, but nah. More fun this way :)

Agreed regarding the geoengineering, it does seem like it it's pretty much coming wide out into the open now. Some still deny but it seems to be a lot less so than it was a few years back, when it was still dismissed as not being possible by many. The ability to use methods of cloud seeding in order to make it rain in places when gov's want, is also not really denied any more, especially by the Chinese, who seem like they wanted to brag about it when in recent years they just came out and told people that they would be manipulating their weather.

One guy I know would probably not have been willing to discuss it at all a few years back, but recently he has been more willing to look at it and has talked about it. It's so obvious at times though, you really would have to work at it not to notice it and how the trails will completely change the weather from blue skies to overcast.. They also showed patents about the technology in the doc and how it has been proposed for a long time by various gov agencies how it could be done and how it is really not that hard for them to do it. In case anyone might have an interest to check it out, this is the documentary:

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
consuming the aluminum would be taking it in as a straight metal-- i agree that it probably wouldnt be significant. besides, the body can easily flush out any excess aluminum naturally.
with an injection, the chemicals enter the blood and can go straight to the brain. no blood-brain barrier to stop it (which is why no one should ever use nasal inhaler sprays/chemicals).
But does inhalers count since its not straight into the blood?

Vixy

Star
Ha, maybe so :) but I think it may be turning out to be more fun this way..oh look, I just been rewarded a trophy

Agreed regarding the geoengineering, it does seem like it it's pretty much coming wide out into the open now. Some still deny but it seems to be a lot less so than it was a few years back, when it was still dismissed as not being possible by many. The ability to use methods of cloud seeding in order to make it rain in places when gov's want, is also not really denied any more, especially by the Chinese, who seem like they wanted to brag about it when in recent years they just came out and told people that they would be manipulating their weather.

One guy I know would probably not have been willing to discuss it at all a few years back, but recently he has been more willing to look at it and has talked about it. It's so obvious at times though, you really would have to work at it not to notice it and how the trails will completely change the weather from blue skies to overcast.. They also showed patents about the technology in the doc and how it has been proposed for a long time by various gov agencies how it could be done and how it is really not that hard for them to do it. In case anyone might have an interest to check it out, this is the documentary:

Yeah. Take the heatwave we've gotten this summer. Sweden with temps of 33 degrees. Really? Ppl also say that it feels artificial and not like normal weather and one look up into the sky and BAM! Signs of HAARP. This is being done by someone.
Theres also that when u zap the sky and create an earthquake at one place it'll have consequences somewhewe else and get to be a flood or something and this IS why we're seeing all of the natural disasters. Cant believe ppl have been dumbed down enough to actually buy the greenhouse effect.

(Not that Im complaining. I fukn LOVE the heat! But they are destroying the earth snd making many homeless to make ppl scream for change so the AC can be presented)

Last edited:
Yeah. Take the heatwave we've gotten this summer. Sweden with temps of 33 degrees. Really? Ppl also say that it feels artificial and not like normal weather and one look up into the sky and BAM! Signs of HAARP. This is being done by someone.

(Not that Im complaining. I fukn LOVE the heat!)
Yes, it's been an unusual heat for sure. I saw an article about the forest fires up in the arctic circle and that there was an area in Siberia where it went dark for a few hours one of the past days due to the massive amount of smoke, and about you having fires break out in Sweden, too.

Over in Ireland it got so hot this year that it turned the grass BROWN. That is completely unheard of for Ireland. The grass in Ireland usually stays green the whole year round and it never turns brown, but it did this year. I've yet to speak to a single person who has ever seen this happen before, but I don't think there is anyone because I've asked a 70 year old and they told me that they have never seen that happen before. So, this is quite unusual as well.

polymoog

Superstar
But does inhalers count since its not straight into the blood?
i really dont know. i suppose it would depend on the particle size. the alveoli in the lungs take up oxygen directly to the blood-- i would say yes if it was nano particulate size aluminum.

Vixy

Star
i really dont know. i suppose it would depend on the particle size. the alveoli in the lungs take up oxygen directly to the blood-- i would say yes if it was nano particulate size aluminum.
Sounds pretty safe then?

polymoog

Superstar
Sounds pretty safe then?
i would think it wouldnt be nano sized aluminum.

if you really want an answer to that, you ought to check in with this guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/HerbsPlusBeadWorks/videos

i often d/l the podcast from oneradio network, which has some great health info on it. https://oneradionetwork.com/ i heard this guy, tony pantescallero, on his show and was stunned at his knowledge. he said he has morgellons but has learned how to keep it suppressed which set him on his path. anyway, hes the greatest expert i know of about nano stuff. ive emailed him directly (independz@yahoo.com), but when he comes on the show, you can send an email in prior to the podcast and the host will ask it. ive done it several times. :)

Vixy

Star
Yes, it's been an unusual heat for sure. I saw an article about the forest fires up in the arctic circle and that there was an area in Siberia where it went dark for a few hours one of the past days due to the massive amount of smoke, and about you having fires break out in Sweden, too.

Over in Ireland it got so hot this year that it turned the grass BROWN. That is completely unheard of for Ireland. The grass in Ireland usually stays green the whole year round and it never turns brown, but it did this year. I've yet to speak to a single person who has ever seen this happen before, but I don't think there is anyone because I've asked a 70 year old and they told me that they have never seen that happen before. So, this is quite unusual as well.
Brown? Geezus. Theyre frying the vegetation. Swedens farmers have had to slaughter many animals due to the drought affectibg the grass so theyd starve to death if they didnt. Now we have lines until fall for the slaughter houses so theyre starting to mercy shoot them making us loose the meat.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Yeah, everyone's complaining about the heat, from the equator on up. Its strange actually, how is it possible that pretty every country, from China to the UK, is experiencing some sort of heatwave.

On aluminium;
Aluminum linked directly to early onset of Alzheimer’s disease
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-17-aluminum-linked-directly-to-early-onset-of-alzheimers-disease.html

Dementia now striking people in their 40s as mercury (+aluminium) from vaccines causes slow, degenerative brain damage
https://www.naturalnews.com/050994_Alzheimers_vaccines_mercury_exposure.html

Vixy

Star
Yeah, everyone's complaining about the heat, from the equator on up. Its strange actually, how is it possible that pretty every country, from China to the UK, is experiencing some sort of heatwave.

On aluminium;
Aluminum linked directly to early onset of Alzheimer’s disease
https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-17-aluminum-linked-directly-to-early-onset-of-alzheimers-disease.html

Dementia now striking people in their 40s as mercury (+aluminium) from vaccines causes slow, degenerative brain damage
https://www.naturalnews.com/050994_Alzheimers_vaccines_mercury_exposure.html
Yeah this is FAR from normal, its defo manmade. I'm guessing the elite are pushing for countries to join in on the NWO and thos who refuse gets zapped.

Gotta give it to 'em, their weapons are highly effecient but then again they were smart enough to buy it from Tesla so hey. They got high quality. :p

Dementia is a direct link to aluminum from what I'm taught, yes.

Vixy

Star
Check out our sky above the beach today where everybodys at due to the heatwave;

http%3A//i63.tinypic.com/wlugbn.jpg[/IMG]']

And people are talking about their hair or their latest boyfriend or whatever unimportant shit there is. Noone cares about the metals above our heads.