Abortion : The Otherside of the slippery slope

Lisa

Superstar
but it is a clump of cells first, its not like a tiny microscopic baby shoots out of a mans penis during ejaculation, of that was true masturbation would be murder too, ever period a woman has should be mourned. there is no baby until later into the pregnancy, this is when abortion is ruled out, except for extreme cases like the fetus/baby has died and is going septic for the woman slowly killing her, or the fetus has no brain ect
It’s a clump of cells? It’s the beginning of life, a human life. Those cells rapidly transform into a human that’s what those cells are meant to do. You can hear a heartbeat pretty early on in the pregnancy...its not magically a baby later on the cells start right away in making a baby...it’s breathtakingly awesome how that works!

i just believe a woman is more than just a walking incubator, and the choice is hers alone if she wishes to feed and gestate a human
A woman is still a pretty important person even when pregnant, pregnancy doesn’t negate that but expands upon it...what an awesome honor to be a mother raising children!

It’s a clump of cells? It’s the beginning of life, a human life. Those cells rapidly transform into a human that’s what those cells are meant to do. You can hear a heartbeat pretty early on in the pregnancy...its not magically a baby later on the cells start right away in making a baby...it’s breathtakingly awesome how that works!

A woman is still a pretty important person even when pregnant, pregnancy doesn’t negate that but expands upon it...what an awesome honor to be a mother raising children!

there is no heart beat, early into the pregnancy because there is no heart, its just a group of cells with electrical activity, but its all cutsey to say its a heart beat, early in the pregnancy there is no heart beat.
im sure pregnancy is all fun and fancy free for women who WANT to be pregnant, but pregnancy is not some wonderful miracle it is a killer and changes the body in not great ways.
this is the issue pro lifers treat pregnancy like some miracle, its not, theres a reason they call it labour, theres a reason pregnant women are monitored so closely during her pregnancy, it can injure, it an cause serious illness and yes it can kill, its hard work even for women who want to be pregnant, let alone for women who do not want to be pregnant.

Lisa

Superstar
there is no heart beat, early into the pregnancy because there is no heart, its just a group of cells with electrical activity, but its all cutsey to say its a heart beat, early in the pregnancy there is no heart beat.
im sure pregnancy is all fun and fancy free for women who WANT to be pregnant, but pregnancy is not some wonderful miracle it is a killer and changes the body in not great ways.
this is the issue pro lifers treat pregnancy like some miracle, its not, theres a reason they call it labour, theres a reason pregnant women are monitored so closely during her pregnancy, it can injure, it an cause serious illness and yes it can kill, its hard work even for women who want to be pregnant, let alone for women who do not want to be pregnant.
You seem pretty negative....
What does it matter when the heartbeat starts? When the egg and the sperm meet that starts a new life, right away those cells start a new life. It is pretty miraculous when you really think about it..but then I also think our bodies are pretty miraculous too!

It seemed pretty early in the pregnancy when I heard my child’s heartbeat for the first time..that was so awesome to hear and to get the sonogram of her in the womb for the first time was awe inspiring...she has my nose :) I could tell even from that picture.

After awhile pregnancy isn’t that fun...for sure but when your child is delivered and you look down at him/her for the first time it’s magical...this tiny little baby that you carried for 9 months is here now and they are so precious! You get so much enjoyment in taking care of and raising your child...at least I did, was the best thing that happened to me!

When I volunteered in the hospitals delivery floor, it dawned on me that I was one of the first people to ever see those newly born. No one else had seen their faces, except the new mother and anyone in the delivery room. Here I was looking down at a new person just born!

Lisa

Superstar
Crazy!

A jury deciding a civil suit in California has awarded Planned Parenthood over $2 million after finding that pro-life activist David Daleiden and his Center for Medical Progress (CMP) caused “substantial harm” by posing as members of a biomedical procurement company and secretly recording their discussions with Planned Parenthood leadership in order to expose the abortion giant’s practices.
https://christiannews.net/2019/11/16/jury-pro-life-group-must-pay-2-million-in-damages-to-planned-parenthood-for-undercover-videos/

Don’t boast about stuff and you won’t be embarrassed later on..
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/cmp/investigative-footage/