Abortion : The Otherside of the slippery slope

Lisa

Superstar
Watch this Lisa.

It’s never to late to abandon your heresy. Jesus didn’t die to make you oblivious to this world’s suffering, secure in your knowledge of the afterlife, but to give you strength to face an uncertain world with dignity and a command to serve the hungry masses.

Sorry Colonel but this guy isn’t in the truth.

I’m not oblivious of the suffering in the world..don’t know where you get that impression.

Who’s secure? I believe in some people falling away from the faith.

Jesus didn’t command us to be social justice warriors. But to follow after Him and share the Good News.

Sorry Colonel but this guy isn’t in the truth.

I’m not oblivious of the suffering in the world..don’t know where you get that impression.

Who’s secure? I believe in some people falling away from the faith.

Jesus didn’t command us to be social justice warriors. But to follow after Him and share the Good News.
It’s ok Lisa. You do more harm to Christianity than anyone who actively opposes it. Assuming fundamentalists in power like Mike Pence and Pompeo dont destroy the world, in a few generations you will be such a tiny minority as to be irrelevant. You will hold out for a while in the country subjugating women to a minimum of five kids but you won’t be able to keep up. Eventually a lack of genetic diversity will lead to you quietly fading from existence, and the fundamentalist movement will be remembered to history as just another heresy.

Lisa

Superstar
You do more harm to Christianity than anyone who actively opposes it.
How do you figure that?

Assuming fundamentalists in power like Mike Pence and Pompeo dont destroy the world, in a few generations you will be such a tiny minority as to be irrelevant.
How will they destroy the world? The Bible does say some will fall away from the faith..so we are going to be tinier than we already are.

You will hold out for a while in the country subjugating women to a minimum of five kids but you won’t be able to keep up.
I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Eventually a lack of genetic diversity will lead to you quietly fading from existence, and the fundamentalist movement will be remembered to history as just another heresy.
Actually, besides people falling away from the faith Christians will find themselves being martyred as people will hate their testimonies.

How do you figure that?

How will they destroy the world? The Bible does say some will fall away from the faith..so we are going to be tinier than we already are.

I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Actually, besides people falling away from the faith Christians will find themselves being martyred as people will hate their testimonies.

1. Since fundamentalism became the face of Christianity, it’s strongest and most vocal force, church attendance and those who identify as Christian are plummeting.

2. They make decisions involving military weapons including NBC. I’ll bet you five bucks you don’t know what that stands for.

3. I’m saying you’re being outbred. White Evangelicals are already a minority but you’re losing ground and quick. You breed women like my sister in isolated communities to keep the numbers stable, but honey, that ain’t a long term strategy.

4. Having someone tell you they question your intelligence for your testimony is not martyrdom. Don’t insult the memory of Origen of Alexandria who suffered years of torture for refusing to denounce his faith in Christ. You support a faction of Christianity they cheered wars in the Middle East that decimated the ancient Christian populations there. You insult their persecution for Christ’s sake with your heretical victimhood.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
1. Since fundamentalism became the face of Christianity, it’s strongest and most vocal force, church attendance and those who identify as Christian are plummeting.

2. They make decisions involving military weapons including NBC. I’ll bet you five bucks you don’t know what that stands for.

3. I’m saying you’re being outbred. White Evangelicals are already a minority but you’re losing ground and quick. You breed women like my sister in isolated communities to keep the numbers stable, but honey, that ain’t a long term strategy.

4. Having someone tell you they question your intelligence for your testimony is not martyrdom. Don’t insult the memory of Origen of Alexandria who suffered years of torture for refusing to denounce his faith in Christ. You support a faction of Christianity they cheered wars in the Middle East that decimated the ancient Christian populations there. You insult their persecution for Christ’s sake with your heretical victimhood.
1.) I think it has more to do with endtime prophecy than anything else.

2.) Who does, evangelicals? Huh...

3.) That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard!!! Lol :D

4.) who said it was martyrdom? This is what martyrdom for God looks like!
Revelation‬ ‭6:9‬ ‭
When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained.​
‭‭How do you know what I’ve supported? You make a lot of assumptions..
You mean a lot of catholics were killed in the Middle East and not for their testimonies but because they were known to be the Sunday people who wear the cross.

What heretical victim hood?

Last edited:
1.) I think it has more to do with endtime prophecy than anything else.

2.) Who does, evangelicals? Huh...

3.) That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard!!! Lol :D

4.) who said it was martyrdom? This is what martyrdom for God looks like!
Revelation‬ ‭6:9‬ ‭​

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained.​
‭‭How do you know what I’ve supported? You make a lot of assumptions..
You mean a lot of catholics were killed in the Middle East and not for their testimonies but because they were known to be the Sunday people who wear the cross.

What heretical victim hood?

1) The End times Prophecies are so vague and symbolic that they can be applied to any and all situations if taken literally, and indeed that has been the historical truth. The end is coming with Napoleon, the end is coming with World War One, with the Russian Revolution with World War Two with 9/11 and everything else that has ever happened for the last 2000 years.

2)Yes prominent evangelical fundamentalists are in positions of immense power who have weapons of the nuclear, biological and chemical variety at their disposal.

3) The Information Age has been rough for fundies. Sometimes their kids get a hold of information and learn to reason. Then they stop being fundamentalists. Your heresy is doomed unless things drastically change. Evangelicals know this which is why they are so dangerous.

4) You claim Christian persecution in the West. This is simply not true.

Blankface88

Rookie
It’s not fear mongering when it’s true. The pro-life movement likes to focus on the rarest form of them ( while lying about the procedure) that are almost universally done for health reasons.

I don’t think r*pe is a fear mongering tactic either since 15-20% of women are victims of it in the US and this thread was specifically about the US blocking a resolution designed to help victims of war r*pe because it could potentially call for abortion assistance.

It’s simply horrifying that people would force a r*pe victim to have their rapists baby.

What a horrible way to live
That number is so fucking absurd. What's your source that 20% of women are raped?!

Lisa

Superstar
1) The End times Prophecies are so vague and symbolic that they can be applied to any and all situations if taken literally, and indeed that has been the historical truth. The end is coming with Napoleon, the end is coming with World War One, with the Russian Revolution with World War Two with 9/11 and everything else that has ever happened for the last 2000 years.

2)Yes prominent evangelical fundamentalists are in positions of immense power who have weapons of the nuclear, biological and chemical variety at their disposal.

3) The Information Age has been rough for fundies. Sometimes their kids get a hold of information and learn to reason. Then they stop being fundamentalists. Your heresy is doomed unless things drastically change. Evangelicals know this which is why they are so dangerous.

4) You claim Christian persecution in the West. This is simply not true.
1.) For the end time prophecies to really work, Israel had to be a nation again and that didn’t happen until 1948. Ya, people have been waiting a long time.

2.) Who are ya talking about?

3.) What do you think we are going to do?

4.) I didn’t claim western prosecution in the west, what are you talking about?

saki

Star
https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/10/11/pro-abortion-candidate-elizabeth-warren-sings-jesus-loves-the-little-children-at-event/

Pro-Abortion Candidate, Elizabeth Warren, Sings “Jesus Loves the Little Children” at Event
BY NEWS DIVISION · OCTOBER 11, 2019

The front-running Democratic Presidential candidate, who is pro-abortion up until the first breath, sang a rendition of “Jesus Loves the Little Children” at CNN’s LTBTQ Town Hall in Las Vegas on Thursday. Elizabeth Warren sang the song in defense of gay marriage.

She did not apply the song or its lyrics to unborn children, who are slaughtered relentlessly by Democrat-protected abortuaries and whose blood-money funds her campaign.

The church I grew up in, the first song I remember singing, “Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.”

Warren continued, “This truth is about the preciousness of each and every life. It is about the worth of every human being.”

Warren went on to say that the “hate” of religious people shocked her “because of the worth of every single human being.” By this, to reiterate, she was not speaking of infanticide.

saki

Star
...just found this (newsfeed), and haven't had time to read in entirety.... but it appears that Elizabeth Warren's father in law may have had some 'interesting' notions and convictions, which the internet is going to some lengths to cover and conceal....
...from my quick scan-thru, it's kinda 'in the weeds'.... but if TPTB are expending effort to divert attention away from the FIL, there may/must be something there worth seeing(?)..... including maybe 'Margaret Sanger'-style eugenics beliefs....
...not easy to follow (likely intentional)..... but please review and advise.....
...this is copy/paste, with images included at the end.... it may 'flow' better at the original article link... your choice....

https://dstate-analytics.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-father-in-law-of-elizabeth-warren.html

Friday, October 18, 2019
The Father in Law of Elizabeth Warren died in 2007, but the Internet wants you to think he is still alive so you don't discover he was a Eugenicist

Donald Mann, the father of Warren's husband Bruce Hartling Mann founded Zero Population Growth Inc. in 1972.
The organization is an embarrassment to anyone who thinks sterilization programs, forced migration and genocide are bad ideas. The Internet gate keepers have done a good job of obscuring the identity of Donald Mann.

They have have even gone so far as to claim he is still living at the age of 97, even though he has been dead since 2007.

A few attributions and credits first.
Nothing prompts the #Teamw researchers and the followers of George Webb to look into a possible stooge of the Deep State, than a Wikipedia biography that omits the names of the target’s parents. It is with that assertion that we give full credit and attribution to the researchers behind the Twitter handles for helping to figure out who Bruce Hartling Mann is, besides the second husband of Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren.

A quick look at Pocahontas Warren, it's her husband we care about for now

Elizabeth Ann “Pocahontas” Warren (nee Herring) in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949. According to Wikipedia, she is the fourth child of Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997).

“Pocahontas” married her first husband, Jim Warren in 1968. They divorced in 1978, but she kept the Warren name.

Warren married law professor Bruce H. Mann on July 12, 1980. The “H” is for Hartling.

Bruce Hartling Mann, was born April 27, 1950 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Wikipedia covers other useless information, and omits any mention of his parents. Therein lies the mistake that every CIA/Deep State Wikipedia editor makes when they are trying to keep the identity of someone important out of the public eye. Not mentioning Bruce Mann’s parents is an obvious Red Flag.

It took a little longer than it should have, but Bruce Hartling Mann’s father was Donald C. Mann and his mother was Geraldine M. Hartling.
Donald Mann father of Bruce Hartling Mann

Donald Mann (1922 to 2007) was a lieutenant in the US Navy and a graduate of Tufts College Engineering School (BS Engineering - 1944). He married Geraldine Hartling in in 1948. In addition, Donald Mann had one brother Lt. Robert L. Mann, USN (later Dr. Robert Mann) and one daughter, Shirley Mann.Aside from appearing in two wedding announcements in 1948 and 1951, Donald Mann seems to disappear from the Internet. He does not show up again until his obituary is published in 2007.
The obituary is pretty thin on details and does not mention where Donald Mann worked, or who he worked for.

Obit. Donald Mann - Father of Bruce Hartling Mann Another Donald Mann is still writing eugenics articles at the age of about 97
“Negative Population Growth, Inc. (NPG) is a national nonprofit membership organization. It was founded in 1972 to educate the American public and political leaders about the devastating effects of overpopulation on our environment, resources and standard of living.”
A man named Donald Mann founded NPG in 1972, and apparently he is the President of the organization. This Donald Mann graduated from Wesleyan University in Middletown Connecticut in 1943 with a liberal arts degree. Assuming this Donald Mann was about 21 or 22 when he graduated college in 1943, he would have been born in about 1922.NPG Bio of Donald Mann - Current President even though he has been Dead since 2007 The other Donald Mann (Bruce Hartling Mann’s father – “DAD Mann”) was born in 1922 as previously noted, the same year as this Donald Mann (“NPG Mann”).
  • 1922 – Birth Year of Both Donald Manns (“NPG Mann” & “DAD Mann”)
  • June 1943 – NPG Mann graduates Wesleyan (BS degree – liberal arts)
  • Feb. 1944 – DAD Mann graduates from Tufts (BS degree – engineering)
Tufts ran an accelerated degree program during the war years. As described here;
In 1942, Tufts implemented a year-round schedule, no spring or summer breaks and three days off for Christmas. "War courses," such as Camouflaging and Motor Transport, were offered to civilian students to help prepare the nation in case of invasion.
Also,
Many V-12/NROTC students were assigned to the Amphibious Navy, others to Landing Ship Tanks.
Conceivably, one could graduate from Wesleyan in June 1943 with a useless liberal arts degree; immediately start taking classes at Tufts, and graduate with a useful engineering degree in February 1944. Moreover, although there is no mention of Tufts or graduating in February 1944, Donald Mann’s NPG.org biography, notes that he “…spent the next three years as an officer in the Navy amphibious forces in World War II.”To summarize,

• NPG Mann graduated from Wesleyan in June 1943 and became an officer in the Navy’s amphibious forces.

• DAD Mann graduated from Tufts in February 1944, under and accelerated degree program, at a time when most Tufts accelerated “War Time” graduates were assigned to the Navy’s amphibious force.
We’re going to go out on a limb and say that NPG Mann and DAD Mann are the same person named Donald Mann, and that he is the father of Bruce Hartling Mann, the husband of Senator Elizabeth Warren.The corrected biographical timeline for Donald Mann is thus;

• June 1943 – Donald Mann graduates Wesleyan (BS degree – liberal arts)

• Feb. 1944 – Donald Mann graduates from Tufts (BS degree – engineering)

• Early 1944 to 1947 – Officer US Navy

• 1948 - Marriage to Geraldine Hartling

• April 1950 – Birth of Son Bruce Harling Mann

• July 1953 – Birth of Son Jeffrey S. Mann

• Dec. 1954 – Birth of Daughter Gretchen Leigh Zopatti (nee Mann)

• 1972 – Founding year of Negative Population Growth, Inc.

• 2007 – Death

• 2009 – Death of wife Geraldine

• 2019 – Current President of Negative Population Growth, Inc.
Donald Mann is Simultaneously Alive and Dead; It is pretty apparent that we are not supposed to connect Elizabeth Warren’s husband, Bruce Hartling Mann, to his father, Donald Mann, the founder of Negative Population Growth, Inc. The NPG website is clearly trying to give the impression that Donald Mann is still alive, therefore, it can not be the same Don Mann who is the father of Bruce Mann, who died in 2007. Alternatively, the 2007 obituary of Donald Mann is fake, and the father, at the age of 97, is still writing about population controls. In either case, the attempt to misdirect the public from Donald Mann, father of Bruce Mann, and founder of NPG, Inc. means not covering it up will hurt Elizabeth Warren’s Presidential ambitions.

One can spend hours or days looking at all of the nutty ideas that Negative Population Growth, Inc. has been promoting since 1972. Here is just one idea; Either overtly, or implied, Elizabeth Warren’s father-in-law wants to reduce the population of planet Earth through sterilization, abortion, genocide, financial rewards and punishments in order to reduce the amount of people on planet Earth.

....here are c/p images from the article.....
1571506972660.png
1571507006892.png
1571507038197.png

Last edited:

NPC

Established
...just found this (newsfeed), and haven't had time to read in entirety.... but it appears that Elizabeth Warren's father in law may have had some 'interesting' notions and convictions, which the internet is going to some lengths to cover and conceal....
...from my quick scan-thru, it's kinda 'in the weeds'.... but if TPTB are expending effort to divert attention away from the FIL, there may/must be something there worth seeing(?)..... including maybe 'Margaret Sanger'-style eugenics beliefs....
...not easy to follow (likely intentional)..... but please review and advise.....
...this is copy/paste, with images included at the end.... it may 'flow' better at the original article link... your choice....

https://dstate-analytics.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-father-in-law-of-elizabeth-warren.html

Friday, October 18, 2019
The Father in Law of Elizabeth Warren died in 2007, but the Internet wants you to think he is still alive so you don't discover he was a Eugenicist

Donald Mann, the father of Warren's husband Bruce Hartling Mann founded Zero Population Growth Inc. in 1972.
The organization is an embarrassment to anyone who thinks sterilization programs, forced migration and genocide are bad ideas. The Internet gate keepers have done a good job of obscuring the identity of Donald Mann.

They have have even gone so far as to claim he is still living at the age of 97, even though he has been dead since 2007.

A few attributions and credits first.
Nothing prompts the #Teamw researchers and the followers of George Webb to look into a possible stooge of the Deep State, than a Wikipedia biography that omits the names of the target’s parents. It is with that assertion that we give full credit and attribution to the researchers behind the Twitter handles for helping to figure out who Bruce Hartling Mann is, besides the second husband of Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren.

A quick look at Pocahontas Warren, it's her husband we care about for now

Elizabeth Ann “Pocahontas” Warren (nee Herring) in Oklahoma City on June 22, 1949. According to Wikipedia, she is the fourth child of Pauline (née Reed, 1912–1995) and Donald Jones Herring (1911–1997).

“Pocahontas” married her first husband, Jim Warren in 1968. They divorced in 1978, but she kept the Warren name.

Warren married law professor Bruce H. Mann on July 12, 1980. The “H” is for Hartling.

Bruce Hartling Mann, was born April 27, 1950 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Wikipedia covers other useless information, and omits any mention of his parents. Therein lies the mistake that every CIA/Deep State Wikipedia editor makes when they are trying to keep the identity of someone important out of the public eye. Not mentioning Bruce Mann’s parents is an obvious Red Flag.

It took a little longer than it should have, but Bruce Hartling Mann’s father was Donald C. Mann and his mother was Geraldine M. Hartling.
Donald Mann father of Bruce Hartling Mann

Donald Mann (1922 to 2007) was a lieutenant in the US Navy and a graduate of Tufts College Engineering School (BS Engineering - 1944). He married Geraldine Hartling in in 1948. In addition, Donald Mann had one brother Lt. Robert L. Mann, USN (later Dr. Robert Mann) and one daughter, Shirley Mann.Aside from appearing in two wedding announcements in 1948 and 1951, Donald Mann seems to disappear from the Internet. He does not show up again until his obituary is published in 2007.
The obituary is pretty thin on details and does not mention where Donald Mann worked, or who he worked for.

Obit. Donald Mann - Father of Bruce Hartling Mann Another Donald Mann is still writing eugenics articles at the age of about 97
“Negative Population Growth, Inc. (NPG) is a national nonprofit membership organization. It was founded in 1972 to educate the American public and political leaders about the devastating effects of overpopulation on our environment, resources and standard of living.”
A man named Donald Mann founded NPG in 1972, and apparently he is the President of the organization. This Donald Mann graduated from Wesleyan University in Middletown Connecticut in 1943 with a liberal arts degree. Assuming this Donald Mann was about 21 or 22 when he graduated college in 1943, he would have been born in about 1922.NPG Bio of Donald Mann - Current President even though he has been Dead since 2007 The other Donald Mann (Bruce Hartling Mann’s father – “DAD Mann”) was born in 1922 as previously noted, the same year as this Donald Mann (“NPG Mann”).
  • June 1943 – NPG Mann graduates Wesleyan (BS degree – liberal arts)
  • Feb. 1944 – DAD Mann graduates from Tufts (BS degree – engineering)
Tufts ran an accelerated degree program during the war years. As described here;
In 1942, Tufts implemented a year-round schedule, no spring or summer breaks and three days off for Christmas. "War courses," such as Camouflaging and Motor Transport, were offered to civilian students to help prepare the nation in case of invasion.
Also,
Many V-12/NROTC students were assigned to the Amphibious Navy, others to Landing Ship Tanks.
Conceivably, one could graduate from Wesleyan in June 1943 with a useless liberal arts degree; immediately start taking classes at Tufts, and graduate with a useful engineering degree in February 1944. Moreover, although there is no mention of Tufts or graduating in February 1944, Donald Mann’s NPG.org biography, notes that he “…spent the next three years as an officer in the Navy amphibious forces in World War II.”To summarize,

• NPG Mann graduated from Wesleyan in June 1943 and became an officer in the Navy’s amphibious forces.

• DAD Mann graduated from Tufts in February 1944, under and accelerated degree program, at a time when most Tufts accelerated “War Time” graduates were assigned to the Navy’s amphibious force.
We’re going to go out on a limb and say that NPG Mann and DAD Mann are the same person named Donald Mann, and that he is the father of Bruce Hartling Mann, the husband of Senator Elizabeth Warren.The corrected biographical timeline for Donald Mann is thus;

• June 1943 – Donald Mann graduates Wesleyan (BS degree – liberal arts)

• Feb. 1944 – Donald Mann graduates from Tufts (BS degree – engineering)

• Early 1944 to 1947 – Officer US Navy

• 1948 - Marriage to Geraldine Hartling

• April 1950 – Birth of Son Bruce Harling Mann

• July 1953 – Birth of Son Jeffrey S. Mann

• Dec. 1954 – Birth of Daughter Gretchen Leigh Zopatti (nee Mann)

• 1972 – Founding year of Negative Population Growth, Inc.

• 2007 – Death

• 2009 – Death of wife Geraldine

• 2019 – Current President of Negative Population Growth, Inc.
Donald Mann is Simultaneously Alive and Dead; It is pretty apparent that we are not supposed to connect Elizabeth Warren’s husband, Bruce Hartling Mann, to his father, Donald Mann, the founder of Negative Population Growth, Inc. The NPG website is clearly trying to give the impression that Donald Mann is still alive, therefore, it can not be the same Don Mann who is the father of Bruce Mann, who died in 2007. Alternatively, the 2007 obituary of Donald Mann is fake, and the father, at the age of 97, is still writing about population controls. In either case, the attempt to misdirect the public from Donald Mann, father of Bruce Mann, and founder of NPG, Inc. means not covering it up will hurt Elizabeth Warren’s Presidential ambitions.

One can spend hours or days looking at all of the nutty ideas that Negative Population Growth, Inc. has been promoting since 1972. Here is just one idea; Either overtly, or implied, Elizabeth Warren’s father-in-law wants to reduce the population of planet Earth through sterilization, abortion, genocide, financial rewards and punishments in order to reduce the amount of people on planet Earth.

....here are c/p images from the article.....
View attachment 26474
View attachment 26475
View attachment 26476
Damn good research!
I haven't been down the Warren rabbit hole to far yet but definitely taking a look after this. I see alot of possible generational programming involved with Warren and her family just off your info above. Crazy connections for sure!!

craniumind

Established
They aren’t babies at that point, they are fetus - a bunch of cells with the potential to grow into a baby with no functioning brain, emotions, or nerve endings.

Thank you for proving my point. As far as many of you are concerned once a woman gets pregnant she ceases being a woman and is only a “mother” - there is no empathy for her or what she’s going through, none.

A r*pe victim who has just been brutally violated and robbed of agency over their own bodies, experiencing all sorts of ptsd and mental health issues as a result should be forced to endure pregnancy and childbirth as far as your concerned. It doesn’t matter to you that she has to deal with a 24/7 reminder of a traumatic experience or that you are AGAIN stealing her bodily agency from her (even worse then the rapist imo since the theft will be ongoing for an extended period of time).

All that matters is the fetus becomes a born child. From previous conversations very little care what happens to it once it’s born as well.
They are just a clump of cells? hmm... every progeny has it's own unique chromosomal DNA (and DNA map)...in every cell. I guess the developing baby is a unique clump of cells that no other individual on the planet will ever have. oh wait... The axons/dendritic spines, neuromuscular junctions, vital systemic growth factors and distinct retinal pattern (optic cup) begins to form around 1-2 weeks after conception. This is not religion. This is observational science.

it is always interesting when individuals give their "scientific" perspective on embryonic development, yet there is little scientific basis. Regurgitated rhetoric.

saki

Star
...apparently the AMA has come out against the new Kentucky restrictions on abortion....
...I was not aware of the AMA's stance on smoking, and how late to the 'party' they were.... no different from politicians.....

https://townhall.com/columnists/ryanbomberger/2019/10/19/american-medical-association-abandons-healthcare-for-extreme-abortion-activism-n2554813

American Medical Association Abandons Healthcare for Extreme Abortion Activism

Ryan Bomberger

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

Source: NanoStockk/iStock/Getty Images Plus

We unfairly give way too much authority and credibility to medical associations. They’re comprised of people who are no more moral or ethical than the rest of the human race. Heinous acts have been committed in the name of “medical science” throughout history: Shark Island, Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, Nazi Science Experiments, Gosnell’s Supercoil Experiment, Puerto Rico Birth Control Experiment, Philadelphia Prison Experiments, Children with Cerebral Palsy at Sonoma State Hospital, University of Iowa ‘Monster Study,’and many more.

So why do we accept their blatant political activism disguised as healthcare?

The American Medical Association (AMA) just released one of the most ludicrous defenses of abortion ever, entitled: “Ban on standard D&E abortion procedure is unsafe, unwarranted.” Killing our children is unsafe and unwarranted. But, when it comes to abortion, the AMA isn’t interested in humanity but histrionics. In its political opposition to Kentucky’s H.B. 454(“An Act Relating to the Human Rights of Unborn Children and Declaring An Emergency”), the AMA laments that pro-life laws put “patients at serious and unnecessary risk.” Isn’t that what abortion does to any human being on which it is committed? Significantly increasing risk of preterm births (a major cause of birth defects), triple-negative breast cancer, adverse mental health consequences, and killing millions of America’s youngest patients…aren’t these negative outcomes unnecessary?

The AMA’s affairs with pseudoscience are nothing new. Up until 1953, the organization profited from cigarette ads placed in their own Journal of the American Medical Association despite years of research showing the serious harms of smoking. The ads would even feature “doctors” promoting the cancer sticks. In 1964, when the U.S. Surgeon General issued the first report on how cigarette smoking causes lung cancer, what did the AMA do? They remained silent. When Congress passed the Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act of 1965 and the Public Health Cigarette Smoking Act of 1969, putting warning labels on cigarette packages and banning cigarette advertising on TV, did the AMA finally sound the alarm? According to a shocking Journal of American Public Health Association article, it wasn’t until 1978 that the AMA finally publicly addressed the dangers of cigarette smoking.

How many years and how many millions of lives destroyed will it take for the AMA to do the same regarding abortion?

It took until 2008 for the AMA to formerly apologize for over a century of systemic racism targeting black doctors and preventing them from joining the nation’s (mis)leading medical society. Black physicians had to create their own organization called the National Medical Association (NMA).

Sadly, the NMA has abandoned facts for fiction, too, when it comes to abortion—the leading killer in the black community with rates up to 5 times higher than the majority population. When did a negative health disparity become something to defend? Deaths of unborn black lives, via abortion, are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than all homicides, and nearly 4 times higher than both cancer and heart disease deaths.

Despite this, the NMA promotes Planned Parenthood—an organization birthed in eugenic racism and elitism. The abortion giant kills an estimated 250 unborn black lives every day. The late trailblazing Dr. Mildred Jefferson, who became the first black women to graduate from Harvard and first women to become a general surgeon at Boston University Medical Center, denounced Planned Parenthood and its eugenic DNA. She decried that Roe: “…gave to my profession an almost unlimited license to kill.” In a 1978 article in Ebony, she called out the blatant racism of the abortion industry, saying: “I would guess that the abortionists have done more to get rid of generations and cripple others than all of the years of slavery and lynchings.”

Yet, the NMA falsely and bizarrely claims that pro-life bills challenging Roe, especially in the black community, are “fraught with issues that are severely detrimental to the health of mother or child.” Isn’t killing the child “detrimental” to the child? Isn’t harming a woman and increasing her risks of triple negative breast cancer and negative mental health outcomes “detrimental”? An induced first trimester abortion is, accordingto the National Academies of Sciences, a known medical risk factor associated with preterm births. Isn’t a disparity in preterm births (a leading cause of infant mortality), which is three times higher among black women, “detrimental” to mother and child?

Similarly, the AMA complains that Kentucky’s pro-life bill (are we really squabbling over how we kill our posterity) “criminalizes the state’s primary second-trimester abortion method without safe, available, and reliable alternatives.” Safe? Not killing anyone, which is available to everyone, is safe. Reliable alternatives? Women deserve reliable alternatives like completely free pregnancy support, maternity homes, and adoption.

AMA (aka the Abortion Misinformation Association) sums up its extremism in this statement: “…medical literature shows that a fetus likely cannot experience pain at any gestational age, because it is kept in a sleep-like state by environmental factors in the uterus, including certain hormones and low oxygen levels.” Really? So the day before a child is born, she is so asleep that she wouldn’t feel her body being ripped apart? Never mind the increasing number of studies showing that unborn babies can feel pain as early as 20 weeks gestation. It’s strange, too. Guess the AMA never heard of fetal anesthesia, done for purposes of pain management, for surgeries on unborn children.

Trust us. We’re medical professionals.

Nope. Not without scrutiny. America, pursue that second (fact-based) opinion.

I’ll trust those, like the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AAPLOG), who see every human life—born and unborn—as a patient. I will trust those who don’t see induced death as a “medical procedure.” I’ll trust former abortionists, like Dr. Anthony Levatino, who say abortion is never medically necessary.

I’ll trust those who speak truth and defend human life, no matter the consequences to their “professional” reputations. People and principles are always more important than politics and profit.

Last edited:

sickgirl15

Established
The United States is threatening to veto a U.N. resolution that would prevent r*pe from being used as a weapon of war on account of language that refers to reproductive and sexual health.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/the-u-s-is-threatening-to-veto-a-u-n-resolution-to-he-1834231343

The pro-life movement opposes abortion even in the case of war r*pe.

Fear mongering tactics about “partial birth” abortions are driven by a desire to outlaw them all with no exceptions.
This is the future they want and if we aren’t careful they will get it.

It is rooted in a cultural-religious view of women as property.

Imagine thinking you have a moral high ground but would deny treatment to a woman who is the victim of a war crime.
Thank you. It absolutely astounds, disgusts, and horrifies me to the depths of my soul (as a woman) that in the year 2019 this is a “possibility” in the United States of America.

Reactions: NPC

Lisa

Superstar
Thank you. It absolutely astounds, disgusts, and horrifies me to the depths of my soul (as a woman) that in the year 2019 this is a “possibility” in the United States of America.
I never understand why the baby has to die because something bad happens to the woman. Maybe we should think about putting the woman out of her misery and kill her? Ya...that doesn’t sound right either.

saki

Star
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/a_conversation_about_abortion_with_my_uber_driver.html

October 20, 2019

A conversation about abortion with my Uber driver
By John Eidson

With a client list that includes some of Hollywood's biggest motion picture studios, the 30-something Uber driver who gave me a ride home from a doctor's appointment searches out locations to shoot scenes for feature-length films and other video productions.

When I asked what he thought about Georgia's new heartbeat abortion law, he jumped in with both left feet, saying the law is stupid and will be a financial disaster for movie industry employees in Georgia because of threats by motion picture producers to boycott the state.

This is the brief conversation we had right before he pulled into my driveway:

Uber driver: "The law is so stupid, men trying to tell women what they can't do with their own body."

Me: "I used to be pro-choice too, until I found out what's involved in having an abortion."

Uber driver: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Do you know how abortions are performed?"

Uber driver: "Not really."

Me. "Well, for example, in a second-trimester surgical abortion, the abortion doctor uses what's called a Sopher clamp, an instrument with serrated teeth on the business end. The abortion doctor uses the Sopher clamp to probe inside the patient's womb. When he feels something, he clamps down and pulls hard, and out comes an arm or a —"

Before I could finish the sentence, my Uber driver raised his hand and pleaded, "Please, please. I don't want to hear any more!"

Shocked by a gruesome fact he'd never heard, this opinionated Millennial didn't have the slightest clue of how horrifying abortion procedures are, especially in the second and third trimesters.

Like my Uber driver and most other Americans, most women who have an abortion are clueless about the violent means through which unborn babies are killed. Planned Parenthood certainly doesn't tell them. Should that deeply disturbing information become widely known, the number of women opting for an abortion would likely plummet.

Courtesy of Democrats, Planned Parenthood receives a half-billion dollars a year of public funding. Last year, the organization performed some 330,000 abortions. To get a visual of the magnitude of that number of killings, click here to see a picture of a jam-packed Michigan Stadium, capacity 110,000. The number of people in the stands represents the equivalent number of unborn babies Planned Parenthood kills in just four months.

In the interest of full disclosure to one of their most important identity politics voting blocs — women who dread an unwanted pregnancy — Democrats should demand that Planned Parenthood abortion facilities show every troubled young woman who comes through the door the video of board-certified OB/GYN Dr. Anthony Levatino describing precisely how unborn babies are killed. What you'll learn is disturbing, but it accurately describes procedures that are carried out each year on hundreds of thousands of unlucky babies.

The next time you look in a mirror, remind yourself how grateful you are that your mother chose life for you.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/a_conversation_about_abortion_with_my_uber_driver.html#ixzz62v4ginVQ
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook