Abortion - The End of the Slippery Slope

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
On January 22, 2019, New York State Senate passed legislation allowing late-term abortion. Mayor Cuomo directed the WTC to be lit in pink to - quote - "celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

View attachment 19240

This morbid pink phallic sign on the "Freedom Tower", symbol of the woman's liberation from man's oppression of her reproductive rights or "health care", as they call it for some absurd nonsensical reason, is another victory lap for Moloch. He wants his sacrifices bigger and juicier.

In the ensuing bloodthirst of mad-driven liberals, Virginia quickly followed Cuomo's shining example:

All protections of the unborn child have been eradicated for the sake of protecting the sexual liberty, immaturity and irresponsibility of promiscuous adults, justified by the moral inconsistensies and double standards of a selfish, malicious toddler: killing a 9-month old fetus outside of the womb, bad! Killing a 9-month old fetus inside of the womb, good! The perpetrator of the former would face global condemnation and scorne, be sentenced to life in prison and forever be labelled a devil in the anals of history, yet the latter is considered a progressive milestone worthy of celebration and praise. The difference? A few inches.

One thing that Trump's presidency has unmistakably resulted in is the exposure of the madness behind the progressive political class and lobbies unabashedly pushing for infanticide, hiding behind a mask of circular virtue signaling and self-aggrandizing moral grandeur. These progressives, in reality no more than morally and logically conflicted degenerates, have reached the point of no return. They have crossed the line from the unacceptable into the deplorable and inhumane, unwittingly yet very uncompromisingly soliciting to be rejected by civilization's immune system and carved out of society like a tumor.

2020 will be the final presidential elections for the Democrats as we know them before they will engage in some serious introspection, reassessment of their disturbing ideological fanaticism, possibly a terminal split between radical regressives and more classic liberal centrists, but preferrably, their complete desintegration as a political party. Only the Grim Reaper can stop Trump from another 6 years at the White House. We will have to wait until at least 2024 and an entirely rebranded "left-wing" resurgence before that building is lit in pink.
Thank you very much for addressing this issue with intellect and within its own thread. I posted a breakdown of the Virginia situation here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/childrens-crisis-lets-try-this-again.5101/ if it helps further the dialog here, Im all for it. This should be such an easy sell, Im not sure why the pro-life movement has such a difficult time getting its message to resonate with the public.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The N.Y. law is really limited in scope.. the first part literally refers to stillborns and babies who would die as soon as born, the second is in case of real medical need of the mother only. Even pro life people typically make acceptions for these specific circumstances.

The Virginia bill is something else entirely. That’s the one that attached mental health and I don’t agree with it at all. But it also hasn’t passed yet and I strongly doubt it will.
It already failed (the Virginia bill).

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Your hysterical and ridiculous. No one is killing babies or the elderly ffs. Also abortion was never rare it’s been around since the dawn of time and way before anyone ever conceived of the political category of “liberal”

The Virginia bill will not pass with that mental health language attached to it, the N.Y. law only allows late term in extreme circumstances most people generally support even pro life, and for the record the overwhelming majority of women who get late term abortions are heartbroken over it because they wanted nothing more than to have the baby but medical shit ruined it.
I thank you for your detailed breakdown between the two bills (NY & Virginia).... but I also feel that while they are different, they are both part of an agenda, with the Virginia bill being floated as a test run to see just how much the public will accept. The fact that NY lit up the statehouse pink in celebration of an abortion bill shows me exactly where their heads and hearts are.

Etagloc

Superstar
I want to apologize for calling two of you naive. I’m passionate about children, born and unborn and I allow my heart on this to take over.

I do not back down from my original stance. I do not believe it is fearmongering. I believe it is a logical conclusion that required euthanasia of the elderly and selective post-birth infanticide is in the future. With no moral compass, I believe leaders and people are capable of anything. I believe the scenario of “population control” and a myriad of other reasons could condition people into acceptance. I mean, the unthinkable has already been proposed and I believe they are testing the waters to gauge the reactions of the population. Now is the time to stand and fight back!!
So you're against a Satanic ritual. You are right to be so and it says you have good character and a sense of right and wrong.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think everyone should support the pro-life voices that so movingly make themselves heard in this forum: this is a cause that brings together people of all faiths and of all walks of life for a common, noble and just cause which is right in the eyes of God.

I think everyone should support the pro-life voices that so movingly make themselves heard in this forum: this is a cause that brings together people of all faiths and of all walks of life for a common, noble and just cause which is right in the eyes of God.
I completely agree....we are alive, and we must not deprive the unborn of their right to life, but support it....they are BABIES.

Human beings, regardless of their developmental stage.

justjess

Superstar
I appreciate the apology but if you think because I’m prochoice I am also somehow not “passionate about children” you are extremely mistaken... I am the mother of two children and have spent my entire professional life working for and with children in the most difficult circumstances.

I don’t agree with abortion past quickening in general however there are some circumstances where late term abortion may either be necessary or the more humane option (a baby that would die an agonizing death outside of the womb otherwise or mother who could die etc)

And they are rare. That isn’t naive of me to say, when you get past a certain stage of pregnancy there has to be a real serious reason to override a natural maternal instinct. Women don’t just get to 38 weeks and decide they have a pimple so better abort. That’s a lot of toll to put on your body for nothing

I appreciate the apology but if you think because I’m prochoice I am also somehow not “passionate about children” you are extremely mistaken... I am the mother of two children and have spent my entire professional life working for and with children in the most difficult circumstances.

I don’t agree with abortion past quickening in general however there are some circumstances where late term abortion may either be necessary or the more humane option (a baby that would die an agonizing death outside of the womb otherwise or mother who could die etc)

And they are rare. That isn’t naive of me to say, when you get past a certain stage of pregnancy there has to be a real serious reason to override a natural maternal instinct. Women don’t just get to 38 weeks and decide they have a pimple so better abort. That’s a lot of toll to put on your body for nothing
Even if the mother’s life is in danger, at 38 weeks the baby is full term.

A C-section can be performed saving the lives of BOTH mother & child.

elsbet

Superstar
... the overwhelming majority of women who get late term abortions are heartbroken over it because they wanted nothing more than to have the baby but medical shit ruined it.
Yet they light building up in Pink, in celebration. Crazy stuff.

Anyone callous enough for late, late term abortion for reasons of convenience would certainly know it's far more profitable to put the child up for adoption.

Strange days, indeed.

Even if the mother’s life is in danger, at 38 weeks the baby is full term.

A C-section can be performed saving the lives of BOTH mother & child.
As mentioned a lot of "late term" ( a misnomer ) abortions are because of fetal viability, funny how this part always gets ignored.

As far as when it is the case of a mothers life, I would have to see data on which would be safer, an abortion or a C-Section. If there is even a 1% difference in an abortion being a safer procedure over C-Section than I would want my theoretical wife to have it. I think on the rare occasions that this actually happens a person should follow medical advice.

Yet they light building up in Pink, in celebration. Crazy stuff.

Anyone callous enough for late, late term abortion for reasons of convenience would certainly know it's far more profitable to put the child up for adoption.

Strange days, indeed.

I believe lighting the building up was more because it codified abortion in law clearing up some legal verbiage and what not, more so than the aspect of "late term" abortions.

Here is the thing Elsbet, people aren't having "late term abortions" just because they changed their minds. JustJess is right that the vast majority of women who do this out of medical necessity are devastated by it. Try reading accounts of women who have been through this instead of judging them as irresponsible or baby killers.

I also think it is very cruel indeed to force a woman to carry a still-born to term.I couldn't imagine how tragic it would be to have to carry around a dead fetus inside of you.

We can all be honest here, you and everyone else on your side is against abortion in all circumstances, "late term abortion" is scare tactic used to illicit emotional responses out of believers and attempt to use ghoulish imagery in an attempt to sway public opinion. That's all this issue is, an appeal to people's emotions. Abortions performed in this time frame are a tiny percentage of them and that is a fact.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Fear mongering of the highest order. Complete demagoguery, and people here are talking about logic and reason, or accuse “progressives” of basing decisions on “the feels” :rolleyes:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addressing-new-yorks-new-abortion-law/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/06/health/late-term-abortion-explainer/index.html

This post will go down in the “anals” of VC fearmongering hysteria though.
What is life?
When does life start?
Doe life start at actual conception?
What life is important?
Do all lives actually matter?
Either they do or they don't.
If you want to kill live humans, just say "I'm down with that".

What is life?
When does life start?
Doe life start at actual conception?
What life is important?
Do all lives actually matter?
Either they do or they don't.
If you want to kill live humans, just say "I'm down with that".
1. A Nightmare
2. It starts against our will
3. See above
4. Are you opposed to all wars and the death penalty? Are you opposed to retaliation?
5. I don’t know? What do you feel about a wall? Are you opposed to the death penalty all wars and retaliation?
6. Hey hey LBJ, how many kids you kill today?

free2018

Star
1. A Nightmare
2. It starts against our will
3. See above
4. Are you opposed to all wars and the death penalty? Are you opposed to retaliation?
5. I don’t know? What do you feel about a wall? Are you opposed to the death penalty all wars and retaliation?
6. Hey hey LBJ, how many kids you kill today?

Life starts at conception.
As for all the other non abortion related stuff, you don't know what I believe. I'm not derailing the thread.
We're talking abortion. You can start another thread about the death penalty and wars you want.

Life starts at conception.
As for all the other non abortion related stuff, you don't know what I believe. I'm not derailing the thread.
We're talking abortion. You can start another thread about the death penalty and wars you want.

Yeah we were talking about abortion and then you asked a bunch of philosophical nonsense. So sorry if my answers weren’t satisfactory to you. You can call yourself pro life when you oppose all wars the death penalty and retaliation otherwise be honest and call yourself anti choice or anti abortion

free2018

Star
Yeah we were talking about abortion and then you asked a bunch of philosophical nonsense. So sorry if my answers weren’t satisfactory to you. You can call yourself pro life when you oppose all wars the death penalty and retaliation otherwise be honest and call yourself anti choice or anti abortion
Nonsense? It's only nonsense because you think killing babies is okay.
Either a fetus is a human being or it's not. It's pretty simple.
We're talking abortion. I am not for abortion.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Did God Forbid Homicide?
By Dr. Eli Lizorkin-Eyzenberg

February 7, 2019

One of the most common questions that someone serious about the Bible will ask has to do with one of the Ten Commandments; namely the sixth commandment that seem to prohibit the act of “killing”. Putting aside for a moment the question about taking the life of an animal, the case of homicide (taking the life of a human) seems to be closed. Upon further examination of the underlying Hebrew original, however, a different, more nuanced picture emerges. Please, allow me to explain.

Most English Bibles, especially the monumental KJV version, inaccurately (or rather not accurately enough) translate the sixth commandment simply as “Do Not Kill” (Exo. 20:13). But the Hebrew under the English translation justifies a much better alternative:“Do Not Murder”. To put this intense ethical matter into simple terms, every murder is killing, but not every killing is murder. (Murder is killing without a just cause.)

The Hebrew verb להרוג (to kill) can include unjustified homicide, but the Hebrew verb לרצח (to murder) is never used to describe a justified killing, such as killing in self-defense or court-ordered capital punishment. (This “justified killing” can also be translated by a different Hebrew verb להמית that is best translated as “to put to death”).

Keeping these insights in mind, the question then becomes simple. Which Hebrew verb is used in the Decalogue? The answer is לרצח – the verb that must be more accurately translated not with the broad meaning–“to kill”, but with a more particular definition–“to murder”.

So, does God forbid homicide? The answer is yes, but he does allow it under some exceptional conditions.

As mentioned a lot of "late term" ( a misnomer ) abortions are because of fetal viability, funny how this part always gets ignored.

As far as when it is the case of a mothers life, I would have to see data on which would be safer, an abortion or a C-Section. If there is even a 1% difference in an abortion being a safer procedure over C-Section than I would want my theoretical wife to have it. I think on the rare occasions that this actually happens a person should follow medical advice

Here is the thing Elsbet, people aren't having "late term abortions" just because they changed their minds. JustJess is right that the vast majority of women who do this out of medical necessity are devastated by it. Try reading accounts of women who have been through this instead of judging them as irresponsible or baby killers.

I also think it is very cruel indeed to force a woman to deliver a still-born. I couldn't imagine how tragic it would be to have to carry around a dead fetus inside of you.

We can all be honest here, you and everyone else on your side is against abortion in all circumstances, "late term abortion" is scare tactic used to illicit emotional responses out of believers and attempt to use ghoulish imagery in an attempt to sway public opinion. That's all this issue is, an appeal to people's emotions. Abortions performed in this time frame are a tiny percentage of them and that is a fact.
A c-section is much safer than abortion, and far quicker.

If you don’t want your theoretical wife carrying a dead baby inside her then you don’t want her to undergo a late term abortion....The D&E abortion method used for a baby of that size requires injecting poison through the abdomen, into the uterus and into the babies head, killing it in uterine. Then after carrying the dead baby for a day or two, and after giving the mother another drug to unnaturally dilate the cervix, which takes up to 24 hours, the dead baby is vaginally delivered dead, into the toilet.
(Which doesn’t allow the mother to hold the baby and say her goodbyes, which denies her closure).

If the abortionist finds the baby hasn’t been delivered, or hasn’t died, they will evacuate her..... by accessing the baby through the dilated cervix, the baby is crushed inside the uterus, and removed.....piece by piece,

They reassemble the dead baby parts to ensure none have remained so the mother does not suffer a deadly infection.