Abortion - The End of the Slippery Slope

TeresaP7

Established
Your hysterical and ridiculous. No one is killing babies or the elderly ffs. Also abortion was never rare it’s been around since the dawn of time and way before anyone ever conceived of the political category of “liberal”

The Virginia bill will not pass with that mental health language attached to it, the N.Y. law only allows late term in extreme circumstances most people generally support even pro life, and for the record the overwhelming majority of women who get late term abortions are heartbroken over it because they wanted nothing more than to have the baby but medical shit ruined it.
You are naive, at best!

I’m not a prophet. But I have watched this stuff go down. The pro-choice advocates themselves, while advocating for abortion called for “safe, legal and rare” back in the 90s. Now they are calling for women to be able to get an abortion no matter what their reason and no matter how late in the game. 60,000,000 babies dead since Roe v Wade sure shows something diffferent than “safe, legal, and rare.”
Some women probably are heartbroken but could make another choice. Many are not. I have friends who share the Gospel of Jesus Christ at the death mills. The stories and videos of the hatred some of these women have for their unborn children is shocking.

Last edited:
Exactly this!! This will be a slippery slope that will lead to killing babies outside the womb beyond birth and will lead to killing the elderly. I know the left. They will find ways to justify it. I’ve seen it too many times. It used to be “safe, legal, and rare.” The same people have changed that to shouting out how proud you are for murderig your own offspring.
Yes. That is always how it begins.

It is based on their “scientific” Darwinian beliefs that only the strongest (should) survive, and so they only value the lives that THEY have determined are worth saving.

It is wicked, completely immoral, and nothing short of selective mass genocide.

We must all oppose this.

TeresaP7

Established
Fear mongering of the highest order. Complete demagoguery, and people here are talking about logic and reason, or accuse “progressives” of basing decisions on “the feels” :rolleyes:

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addressing-new-yorks-new-abortion-law/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ealth/late-term-abortion-explainer/index.html

This post will go down in the “anals” of VC fearmongering hysteria though.
You too are naive. Not surprised though.

On January 22, 2019, New York State Senate passed legislation allowing late-term abortion. Mayor Cuomo directed the WTC to be lit in pink to - quote - "celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

View attachment 19240

This morbid pink phallic sign on the "Freedom Tower", symbol of the woman's liberation from man's oppression of her reproductive rights or "health care", as they call it for some absurd nonsensical reason, is another victory lap for Moloch. He wants his sacrifices bigger and juicier.

In the ensuing bloodthirst of mad-driven liberals, Virginia quickly followed Cuomo's shining example:

All protections of the unborn child have been eradicated for the sake of protecting the sexual liberty, immaturity and irresponsibility of promiscuous adults, justified by the moral inconsistensies and double standards of a selfish, malicious toddler: killing a 9-month old fetus outside of the womb, bad! Killing a 9-month old fetus inside of the womb, good! The perpetrator of the former would face global condemnation and scorne, be sentenced to life in prison and forever be labelled a devil in the anals of history, yet the latter is considered a progressive milestone worthy of celebration and praise. The difference? A few inches.

One thing that Trump's presidency has unmistakably resulted in is the exposure of the madness behind the progressive political class and lobbies unabashedly pushing for infanticide, hiding behind a mask of circular virtue signaling and self-aggrandizing moral grandeur. These progressives, in reality no more than morally and logically conflicted degenerates, have reached the point of no return. They have crossed the line from the unacceptable into the deplorable and inhumane, unwittingly yet very uncompromisingly soliciting to be rejected by civilization's immune system and carved out of society like a tumor.

2020 will be the final presidential elections for the Democrats as we know them before they will engage in some serious introspection, reassessment of their disturbing ideological fanaticism, possibly a terminal split between radical regressives and more classic liberal centrists, but preferrably, their complete desintegration as a political party. Only the Grim Reaper can stop Trump from another 6 years at the White House. We will have to wait until at least 2024 and an entirely rebranded "left-wing" resurgence before that building is lit in pink.
Thank you very much for addressing this issue with intellect and within its own thread. I posted a breakdown of the Virginia situation here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/childrens-crisis-lets-try-this-again.5101/ if it helps further the dialog here, Im all for it. This should be such an easy sell, Im not sure why the pro-life movement has such a difficult time getting its message to resonate with the public.

The N.Y. law is really limited in scope.. the first part literally refers to stillborns and babies who would die as soon as born, the second is in case of real medical need of the mother only. Even pro life people typically make acceptions for these specific circumstances.

The Virginia bill is something else entirely. That’s the one that attached mental health and I don’t agree with it at all. But it also hasn’t passed yet and I strongly doubt it will.
It already failed (the Virginia bill).

Your hysterical and ridiculous. No one is killing babies or the elderly ffs. Also abortion was never rare it’s been around since the dawn of time and way before anyone ever conceived of the political category of “liberal”

The Virginia bill will not pass with that mental health language attached to it, the N.Y. law only allows late term in extreme circumstances most people generally support even pro life, and for the record the overwhelming majority of women who get late term abortions are heartbroken over it because they wanted nothing more than to have the baby but medical shit ruined it.
I thank you for your detailed breakdown between the two bills (NY & Virginia).... but I also feel that while they are different, they are both part of an agenda, with the Virginia bill being floated as a test run to see just how much the public will accept. The fact that NY lit up the statehouse pink in celebration of an abortion bill shows me exactly where their heads and hearts are.

TeresaP7

Established
I want to apologize for calling two of you naive. I’m passionate about children, born and unborn and I allow my heart on this to take over.

I do not back down from my original stance. I do not believe it is fearmongering. I believe it is a logical conclusion that required euthanasia of the elderly and selective post-birth infanticide is in the future. With no moral compass, I believe leaders and people are capable of anything. I believe the scenario of “population control” and a myriad of other reasons could condition people into acceptance. I mean, the unthinkable has already been proposed and I believe they are testing the waters to gauge the reactions of the population. Now is the time to stand and fight back!!

Etagloc

Superstar
I want to apologize for calling two of you naive. I’m passionate about children, born and unborn and I allow my heart on this to take over.

I do not back down from my original stance. I do not believe it is fearmongering. I believe it is a logical conclusion that required euthanasia of the elderly and selective post-birth infanticide is in the future. With no moral compass, I believe leaders and people are capable of anything. I believe the scenario of “population control” and a myriad of other reasons could condition people into acceptance. I mean, the unthinkable has already been proposed and I believe they are testing the waters to gauge the reactions of the population. Now is the time to stand and fight back!!
So you're against a Satanic ritual. You are right to be so and it says you have good character and a sense of right and wrong.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think everyone should support the pro-life voices that so movingly make themselves heard in this forum: this is a cause that brings together people of all faiths and of all walks of life for a common, noble and just cause which is right in the eyes of God.

TeresaP7

Established
So you're against a Satanic ritual. You are right to be so and it says you have good character and a sense of right and wrong.
I agree! I just regretted resorting to name-calling and should not have. And you are right. It is a worthy cause, left or right, no matter the religious affiliation or lack thereof, for all of us to stand against. Hearts need and minds need to be changed!

I think everyone should support the pro-life voices that so movingly make themselves heard in this forum: this is a cause that brings together people of all faiths and of all walks of life for a common, noble and just cause which is right in the eyes of God.
I completely agree....we are alive, and we must not deprive the unborn of their right to life, but support it....they are BABIES.

Human beings, regardless of their developmental stage.

I appreciate the apology but if you think because I’m prochoice I am also somehow not “passionate about children” you are extremely mistaken... I am the mother of two children and have spent my entire professional life working for and with children in the most difficult circumstances.

I don’t agree with abortion past quickening in general however there are some circumstances where late term abortion may either be necessary or the more humane option (a baby that would die an agonizing death outside of the womb otherwise or mother who could die etc)

And they are rare. That isn’t naive of me to say, when you get past a certain stage of pregnancy there has to be a real serious reason to override a natural maternal instinct. Women don’t just get to 38 weeks and decide they have a pimple so better abort. That’s a lot of toll to put on your body for nothing

I appreciate the apology but if you think because I’m prochoice I am also somehow not “passionate about children” you are extremely mistaken... I am the mother of two children and have spent my entire professional life working for and with children in the most difficult circumstances.

I don’t agree with abortion past quickening in general however there are some circumstances where late term abortion may either be necessary or the more humane option (a baby that would die an agonizing death outside of the womb otherwise or mother who could die etc)

And they are rare. That isn’t naive of me to say, when you get past a certain stage of pregnancy there has to be a real serious reason to override a natural maternal instinct. Women don’t just get to 38 weeks and decide they have a pimple so better abort. That’s a lot of toll to put on your body for nothing
Even if the mother’s life is in danger, at 38 weeks the baby is full term.

A C-section can be performed saving the lives of BOTH mother & child.

... the overwhelming majority of women who get late term abortions are heartbroken over it because they wanted nothing more than to have the baby but medical shit ruined it.
Yet they light building up in Pink, in celebration. Crazy stuff.

Anyone callous enough for late, late term abortion for reasons of convenience would certainly know it's far more profitable to put the child up for adoption.

Strange days, indeed.