Abortion - The End of the Slippery Slope

On January 22, 2019, New York State Senate passed legislation allowing late-term abortion. Mayor Cuomo directed the WTC to be lit in pink to - quote - "celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

1549513123933.png

This morbid pink phallic sign on the "Freedom Tower", symbol of the woman's liberation from man's oppression of her reproductive rights or "health care", as they call it for some absurd nonsensical reason, is another victory lap for Moloch. He wants his sacrifices bigger and juicier.

In the ensuing bloodthirst of mad-driven liberals, Virginia quickly followed Cuomo's shining example:

All protections of the unborn child have been eradicated for the sake of protecting the sexual liberty, immaturity and irresponsibility of promiscuous adults, justified by the moral inconsistensies and double standards of a selfish, malicious toddler: killing a 9-month old fetus outside of the womb, bad! Killing a 9-month old fetus inside of the womb, good! The perpetrator of the former would face global condemnation and scorne, be sentenced to life in prison and forever be labelled a devil in the anals of history, yet the latter is considered a progressive milestone worthy of celebration and praise. The difference? A few inches.

One thing that Trump's presidency has unmistakably resulted in is the exposure of the madness behind the progressive political class and lobbies unabashedly pushing for infanticide, hiding behind a mask of circular virtue signaling and self-aggrandizing moral grandeur. These progressives, in reality no more than morally and logically conflicted degenerates, have reached the point of no return. They have crossed the line from the unacceptable into the deplorable and inhumane, unwittingly yet very uncompromisingly soliciting to be rejected by civilization's immune system and carved out of society like a tumor.

2020 will be the final presidential elections for the Democrats as we know them before they will engage in some serious introspection, reassessment of their disturbing ideological fanaticism, possibly a terminal split between radical regressives and more classic liberal centrists, but preferrably, their complete desintegration as a political party. Only the Grim Reaper can stop Trump from another 6 years at the White House. We will have to wait until at least 2024 and an entirely rebranded "left-wing" resurgence before that building is lit in pink.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Genesis 15

13And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. 16But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

At what point does God deem the iniquity of a nation to be "full"? What kind of depths do they fall to before judgement is finally pronounced?

DavidSon

Star
On January 22, 2019, New York State Senate passed legislation allowing late-term abortion. Mayor Cuomo directed the WTC to be lit in pink to - quote - "celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

View attachment 19240

This morbid pink phallic sign on the "Freedom Tower", symbol of the woman's liberation from man's oppression of her reproductive rights or "health care", as they call it for some absurd nonsensical reason, is another victory lap for Moloch. He wants his sacrifices bigger and juicier.

In the ensuing bloodthirst of mad-driven liberals, Virginia quickly followed Cuomo's shining example:

All protections of the unborn child have been eradicated for the sake of protecting the sexual liberty, immaturity and irresponsibility of promiscuous adults, justified by the moral inconsistensies and double standards of a selfish, malicious toddler: killing a 9-month old fetus outside of the womb, bad! Killing a 9-month old fetus inside of the womb, good! The perpetrator of the former would face global condemnation and scorne, be sentenced to life in prison and forever be labelled a devil in the anals of history, yet the latter is considered a progressive milestone worthy of celebration and praise. The difference? A few inches.

One thing that Trump's presidency has unmistakably resulted in is the exposure of the madness behind the progressive political class and lobbies unabashedly pushing for infanticide, hiding behind a mask of circular virtue signaling and self-aggrandizing moral grandeur. These progressives, in reality no more than morally and logically conflicted degenerates, have reached the point of no return. They have crossed the line from the unacceptable into the deplorable and inhumane, unwittingly yet very uncompromisingly soliciting to be rejected by civilization's immune system and carved out of society like a tumor.

2020 will be the final presidential elections for the Democrats as we know them before they will engage in some serious introspection, reassessment of their disturbing ideological fanaticism, possibly a terminal split between radical regressives and more classic liberal centrists, but preferrably, their complete desintegration as a political party. Only the Grim Reaper can stop Trump from another 6 years at the White House. We will have to wait until at least 2024 and an entirely rebranded "left-wing" resurgence before that building is lit in pink.
Your take is somewhat extreme. For the record I think abortion ranks with the most miserable and unholy acts. I'd probably feel as disgusted as you, except for the fact it's been legal in the US for THE LAST 50 YEARS. The republicans didn't tie the issue into their platform until the 1980's and the rise of evangelical representation. None of the lawyers/liars care.

The democrats are putting every drop of resource into defeating you know who. The hatred some people have is like nothing I've ever seen. They won't be so stupid. By running more candidates than ever they want to better gauge who has the best chance in the polls. I heard someone in their party say they'll avoid the gay and abortion issues in southern or conservative states.

I think economic reform could be the democrats focus. USA has the largest income gap in the world; it's an easy subject to hit home with. As much as we hear about low unemployment, people are struggling. There are enough disappointed independents, minorities, especially young people to swing the next election. I agree though, if they keep shoving the gay/abortion agenda down the public's throat it could backfire.

We'll see. You never know what the illuminati has planned. :D

Vytas

Star
Genesis 15

13And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. 16But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

At what point does God deem the iniquity of a nation to be "full"? What kind of depths do they fall to before judgement is finally pronounced?
Do you mean they fast forwarding the judgment with their actions ?

phipps

Star

“Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?” Job 31:15.

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5.

“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.” Psalm 139:13-16.

This is disgusting.

Abortion is murder no matter how long the baby is developed. And, it is the worst kind of murder......at least if one attempts to murder someone outside the womb, they can run, hide...maybe have a chance to escape.

But abortion—-it is somehow worse. The baby is ALWAYS literally innocent, tucked inside what should be the safest, warmest, most sustainable environment within its mother’s own body.

To be viciously & methodically vacuumed out—torn limb from limb from the womb, or in the case of “late-term” abortion, as soon as the baby is emerging, having forceps plunged into the base of the tiny skull, crushing its head just before he/she can breathe their first breath of life—-permitted by the mother who is bestowed with guarding & protecting the child’s life, partnered with the state-licensed physician who took an oath to “do no harm”——that is a betrayal of the worst kind.

Pre-meditated, cold-blooded murder of a child should NOT be legal in any country. Abortionists should have their license revoked permanently.

It is very satanic, and I am certain the “doctor” and staff are aware of it, as evidenced by this video:

.....even non-believers could admit that this man is possessed.

View attachment 19240

I watched the video, and I still do not understand WHY this Bill was passed?

What exactly is their stated “justification” for murdering a newborn baby based on the “mental health” of the mother?

justjess

Superstar
The N.Y. law is really limited in scope.. the first part literally refers to stillborns and babies who would die as soon as born, the second is in case of real medical need of the mother only. Even pro life people typically make acceptions for these specific circumstances.

The Virginia bill is something else entirely. That’s the one that attached mental health and I don’t agree with it at all. But it also hasn’t passed yet and I strongly doubt it will.

The N.Y. law is really limited in scope.. the first part literally refers to stillborns and babies who would die as soon as born, the second is in case of real medical need of the mother only. Even pro life people typically make acceptions for these specific circumstances.

The Virginia bill is something else entirely. That’s the one that attached mental health and I don’t agree with it at all. But it also hasn’t passed yet and I strongly doubt it will.
If the baby is stillborn, it is already dead....that has nothing to do with any abortion law, provided its death was a natural occurrence. Why would they even include that when it is not relevant?

And what is meant by “babies who would die as soon as born”?

As far as “real medical need of the mother”.....what exactly does that mean?

And since mental health is considered by doctors to be a real, medical need, then it stands to reason that they will use that as their loophole to pass the Virginia bill.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think this quote aptly sums up the moment in history we find ourselves in:-

“If you dip into any college, or school, or parish, or family—anything you like—at a given point in its history, you always find that there was a time before that point when there was more elbow room and contrasts weren’t quite so sharp; and that there’s going to be a time after that point when there is even less room for indecision and choices are even more momentous. Good is always getting better and bad is always getting worse: the possibilities of even apparent neutrality are always diminishing. The whole thing is sorting itself out all the time, coming to a point, getting sharper and harder.”

CS Lewis, That Hideous Strength

justjess

Superstar
If the baby is stillborn, it is already dead....that has nothing to do with any abortion law, provided its death was a natural occurrence. Why would they even include that when it is not relevant?

And what is meant by “babies who would die as soon as born”?

As far as “real medical need of the mother”.....what exactly does that mean?

And since mental health is considered by doctors to be a real, medical need, then it stands to reason that they will use that as their loophole to pass the Virginia bill.
Because under current law you still have to carry to term and go through childbirth.. there are conditions where the fetus is not viable outside the womb and has serious medical conditions that aren’t discovered until late in the pregnancy, that would cause painful death either immediately or after a brief time and that’s what that refers to, when those conditions are caught earlier they usually result in abortion to spare the baby from misery, when they are caught later that wasn’t an option.

NYs does not cover mental health so it would only cover threat to the mothers life, or something like detecting cancer that needs immediate treatment that being pregnant prevents. A “real medical need” has to be exactly that “real” ie substantial - it doesn’t mean u can abort a 38 week fetus for a skin mole. There is no need, the pregnancy isn’t preventing the treatment and the treatment isn’t critical.

I get this is a touchy subject but if you actually read the bill this isn’t proposing anything that most pro lifers weren’t already comfortable making exceptions for.

As previously stated I do not agree with the Virginia bill and hope it does not pass.. that isn’t balancing the needs of the fetus and mother it is just absurd.

justjess

Superstar
There is no legitimate mental health need that could be cited there, so no it doesn’t apply in ny and I doubt Virginia’s will pass. This is fear mongering...

Also not all liberals are pro choice and not all pro choice people are on board with every pro abortion piece of legislation. So the op is also fear mongering but eh whatever right?

justjess

Superstar
Exactly this!! This will be a slippery slope that will lead to killing babies outside the womb beyond birth and will lead to killing the elderly. I know the left. They will find ways to justify it. I’ve seen it too many times. It used to be “safe, legal, and rare.” The same people have changed that to shouting out how proud you are for murderig your own offspring.
Your hysterical and ridiculous. No one is killing babies or the elderly ffs. Also abortion was never rare it’s been around since the dawn of time and way before anyone ever conceived of the political category of “liberal”

The Virginia bill will not pass with that mental health language attached to it, the N.Y. law only allows late term in extreme circumstances most people generally support even pro life, and for the record the overwhelming majority of women who get late term abortions are heartbroken over it because they wanted nothing more than to have the baby but medical shit ruined it.

Exactly this!! This will be a slippery slope that will lead to killing babies outside the womb beyond birth and will lead to killing the elderly. I know the left. They will find ways to justify it. I’ve seen it too many times. It used to be “safe, legal, and rare.” The same people have changed that to shouting out how proud you are for murderig your own offspring.
Yes. That is always how it begins.

It is based on their “scientific” Darwinian beliefs that only the strongest (should) survive, and so they only value the lives that THEY have determined are worth saving.

It is wicked, completely immoral, and nothing short of selective mass genocide.

We must all oppose this.