Aaron Hernandez Dead After Hanging Himself In Prison Cell

Aero

Superstar
Yes the circumstances around Isaiah Thomas sisters death were really weird too. Like she just drove off the road, at normal speeds. And hit the only obstacle within like 100 yards either way. It definitely has the whole "Final Destination" feel to it. But why? Is this the work of a puppet master or fate?

I'm thinking fate, and the whole timeline manipulation thing I talked about before.

Yes the circumstances around Isaiah Thomas sisters death were really weird too. Like she just drove off the road, at normal speeds. And hit the only obstacle within like 100 yards either way. It definitely has the whole "Final Destination" feel to it. But why? Is this the work of a puppet master or fate?

I'm thinking fate, and the whole timeline manipulation thing I talked about before.
What do you mean by time manipulation?

After looking though, I was incorrect. He has scored 33 3 times since his sister death, with two games happening between each.

Aero

Superstar
What do you mean by time manipulation?

After looking though, I was incorrect. He has scored 33 3 times since his sister death, with two games happening between each.
Not time. Timeline. It's like a weird mix of quantum physics and demonology. Sending messages or rituals through dimensions and achieving a result.

TMT

Star
Many suicides don't have obvious antecedents, and so many people say " I can't believe it".
Anyway its not surprising for anyone who will never be let out of prison to kill themselves, as far as the illuminati thing he knew he'd get attention for it and good job giving it to him.

IF anyone would have him killed it would be the NFL, but only if he had proof of game rigging, which you know maybe he does as they rigged a lot of games for NE....