Aaron Hernandez Dead After Hanging Himself In Prison Cell

GingerB

First post.
His death seems fishy. Possible sacrifice?
Firstly, he died on the 19th of April - Major date for the occult, highest date on their calendar.
Secondly, he died at 3am, an important hour, the witching hour for occult groups
Thirdly, due to his "suicide", he is now an official number of the 27 club.

Seems like he was suicided.

From the 19th to the 1st of May, many notable people start dying... :/

TonyVanDam

Established
Given that I have a habit of maintaining reasonable doubts about any celebrity death that is ruled a "suicide", I will definitely not ruled out the possibility that Aaron's death could be a murder that was made to look like a suicide.

Either way, Aaron's wife & daughter would definitely get some life insurance money.

Aero

Superstar
He was a violent and self-destructive man who was never going to get out of prison. When faced with no way out except death, plenty of narcissists go that route. Jim Jones and Hitler are two famous examples.
Jones and Hitler had hammers about to land on their heads though. Hernandez had known for awhile he isn't getting out. Just saying, I wasn't totally surprised but the timing is weird.

Daniel

Rookie
Just want to chime in on the numbers;
19 stands: 1 = one and 9 =sacrifice or blood sacrifice, similarly April is 4, which looks like a 9, so the month itself stands for sacrifice.
3 am is ofcourse the trademark of illuminati, and 27 is numerology for 9, and individually they stand for 2 = illusion or mirror and 7 is the snake, the liar.

AMK

Rookie
Was reading today that they found illuminati symbols on prison cell wall with his blood before hanging himself...

I read that too. He actually wrote the word Illuminati in all caps and started drawing a pyramid with an all seeing eye but it was incomplete.

Lisa

Superstar
Was reading today that they found illuminati symbols on prison cell wall with his blood before hanging himself...

I read that too. He actually wrote the word Illuminati in all caps and started drawing a pyramid with an all seeing eye but it was incomplete.
And John 3:16 was open in his Bible...strange stuff.

Also he died on Easter sunday the same day that the New England Patriots, his old team, went to the white house. Combined with the fact that he wrote "John 3:16", yea its looking staged. The scary part of today is that its getting harder and harder to tell the real from fake. It seems like every death or attack is staged, but maybe they are doing this on purpose to confuse those in the know (conspiracy theorists)...

In basketball, Isaiah Thomas of the celtics sister passed away in a car accident around that time. He has now had two or three straight games with 33 points exactly. Coincidence? I think not lol...