Aaron Carter - Dead at 34

fdavis1188

Wow! Just got news that Aaron Carter died. Brother of Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter. He was also associated with Disney and grew up in the industry. He battled with drugs later in life. He drowned in a bathtub...no other news about his death....Suspicious. Bathtub drowning like Whitney houston, and other celebs!

Sibi

Star
Aaron Carter calls brother Nick a rapist
In the wake of the restraining order, Aaron has been resharing articles about a r*pe allegation made against his brother by former Dream singer Melissa Schuman.​
Nick strongly denied the allegations – filed last February in regards to an alleged 2003 incident – and in September 2018, it was announced that the LA County District Attorney’s Office would not be pressing charges.​
In response to the District Attorney’s decision not to charged Nick, Schuman said: ‘My family and I were well aware of the likelihood that my case was not prosecutable due to the statute of limitations in California regarding r*pe which was modified in 2016.

Aaron Carter says his sister Leslie sexually abused him
"‘I have spent the last 15 years of my life going to therapy for abuse & r*pe, I’ve been through many different treatments, I have finally found the right treatment. I have had my ups and downs, I continue to work on my mental health and i will soon not have to take anything. ‘I went through extensive therapy and treatments and I have NEVER BEEN DIAGNOSED BI POLAR OR SCHIZOPHRENIC. ‘my sister raped me from the age of 10 to 13 years old when she wasn’t on her medications.’​
Leslie died on 31 January 2012 at the age of 25, with the mother-of-one having taken an accidental overdose of prescription medication. Aaron continued to tweet: ‘I feel cleansed all my truth is out I just need to focus now on my music my career and supporting all victims of abuse and r*pe.​
Aaron also claimed he was sexually abused by two back-up dancers.​

SomaticBanshee

Established
His neighbour found him in his bathtub, as always happens, after he drowned in it, as also always happens. His last public statement was that he wanted to talk to Kanye west, presumably about the Jewish control of the music industry.
It’s wild how they always end up in a bathtub. You would think by now they would come up with placing them in a normal setting like in bed or on the floor somewhere in their home
or hotel room or someone’s guest house. Like Jim Morrison and Whitney Houston, of course that’s not where they passed away. What is it about the bathtub? Is there some sort of symbolic meaning behind moving these poor souls into a setting like that? Seriously just writing this response gives me the creeps.

It’s wild how they always end up in a bathtub. You would think by now they would come up with placing them in a normal setting like in bed or on the floor somewhere in their home
or hotel room or someone’s guest house. Like Jim Morrison and Whitney Houston, of course that’s not where they passed away. What is it about the bathtub? Is there some sort of symbolic meaning behind moving these poor souls into a setting like that? Seriously just writing this response gives me the creeps.
Probably. Many celebs also “hang themselves on a doorknob”, which I think symbolizes the dark brotherhood, whsts being done behind closed doors

minnie82

Superstar
i think he was blood sacrifice for his brother Nick and Bsb, they coming out with a new song and suddendly Aaron is death , a couple of years ago , their sister die too from a drug overdose i think..kinda fishy .

Sibi

Star
TMZ Report
In a video allegedly captured from a live stream the singer did in the days leading up to his death Aaron reads a message he says is from his fiancee Melanie which states, "You're going to die." The words clearly upset Aaron, though it's unclear what may have sparked the message.
Video

TMZ Report
In a video allegedly captured from a live stream the singer did in the days leading up to his death Aaron reads a message he says is from his fiancee Melanie which states, "You're going to die." The words clearly upset Aaron, though it's unclear what may have sparked the message.
Video
Can't open

redqueen

Superstar
We Know how it goes when a "celebrity"
won't play the game and start spilling
secrets they shouldn't

it happens all the time,whether the victim
is used in a ritual or w/e who Knows,it's safe
to say that they weren't down with w/e it is tptb
wanted them to be down with

We also Know how they smear and discredit
anyone against them by using the pedo/drugs
etc... card it's been happening like this forever

minnie82

Superstar
We Know how it goes when a "celebrity"
won't play the game and start spilling
secrets they shouldn't

it happens all the time,whether the victim
is used in a ritual or w/e who Knows,it's safe
to say that they weren't down with w/e it is tptb
wanted them to be down with

We also Know how they smear and discredit
anyone against them by using the pedo/drugs
etc... card it's been happening like this forever

He was abused by Lou Pearlman not MJ infact

Sibi

Star
Aaron Carter's Father: 'I Feel Hurt and Betrayed' (2008)

A day after Aaron Carter was arrested for investigation of marijuana possession in Texas, Bob Carter is speaking out about his arrest.​
“I’m just totally floored by this,” Carter tells PEOPLE. “Other people suspected he had a problem, but I denied it and didn’t believe it. But now I feel hurt and betrayed, because I see that everything wasn’t what I thought it was.”​
Carter believes that his son was heading to Georgia to confront him about finances at the time of his arrest. “His new managers are trying to convince him that I’m the reason he’s going broke,” he says. “It’s not true; I don’t live off Aaron’s money.”​
A statement released by the singer’s manager to Entertainment Tonight, said: “On his way to Florida bringing his two dogs to live on a large ranch, Aaron Carter was detained today in Texas by a trooper for exceeding the speed limit by 5 mph. A search revealed a small amount of marijuana, a misdemeanor in this state. He is posting bail and will return to Los Angeles. He sincerely regrets any embarrassment this caused to his family, friends and fans.”​
Bob Carter tells PEOPLE that he hopes the arrest will serve as a wake-up call to the 20-year-old star. “Aaron has always thought he was invincible,” he says. “Sometimes it takes a knock in the head to get people back on track. I hope that’s what happens here.”​

The Carter family has had a fractious relationship over the years. In 2003, Aaron alleged that his mother, Jane, had removed more than $100,000 from his bank account without permission. The next year, Jane was arrested and charged with battery for beating up Bob Carter’s new girlfriend. In 2006, Aaron and Nick got into a fistfight before the premiere of their reality show, House of Carters. “We’ve had some very tough times,” says Bob Carter. “There’s a lot of pitfalls to growing up in the public eye.”​
On a September 2019 episode of The Doctors, Aaron Carter got candid about his mental health struggles.
"The official diagnosis is that I suffer from multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, acute anxiety; I'm manic depressive," Carter said. "I'm prescribed to Xanax, Seroquel, gabapentin, hydroxyzine, trazodone, omeprazole."

Apparently there was a TV show about the Carter family - House of Carters (2006). It was 8 episodes. Leslie is in it.

Album covers

Sibi

Star
Michael Jackson gave Aaron wine not cocaine
Aaron Carter has today denied reports that Michael Jackson gave him cocaine when he was just 15. The 23-year-old was quoted in an Australian magazine as saying the King of Pop supplied him with drugs and alcohol. OK! magazine reported that when asked by an interviewer if Michael gave him alcohol, he replied: 'Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.'

'He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. But a spokesperson for the former child star says the story is a fabrication, telling TMZ: 'Nothing was said that was reported.' A YouTube video of the apparent interview shows Carter discussing his bond with Jackson, but does not include any footage of the statements featured in the magazine.

Carter's friendship with Jackson has been the subset of headlines before.

In a 2004 interview, Carter's mother Jane told Access Hollywood she was 'furious' that her son had spent an unsupervised night at Jackson's Neverland Ranch without her permission. His older sister Leslie said she believed that Carter had taken drugs with the singer - a claim that Aaron adamantly denied at the time. In 2006, Carter also said 'nothing sexual' had happened between the pair.

Jackson's close association with young boys was a subject of much controversy throughout his life and he faced numerous accusations of child molestation. He famously defended his practice of letting children share his bed in an interview with British journalist Martin Bashir in February 2003, but always denied any sexual misconduct.

Several of his young accusers claimed he provided them with wine - which the star referred to as 'Jesus juice' - while at Neverland.

billy t

Veteran
He was an arrogant drug addict and compulsive liar.

He died due to dumb decisions.

Nothing to see here.

Some people are leaving comments saying "He never got a chance blah blah blah". Nobody forced him to take drugs. He was an idiot and died. The end. Next.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Aaron Carter dated Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan

Aaron's final tweet was to Kanye - article
I wonder if this tweet is actually real and not something photoshopped? Also his profile pic as the joker is not a good look. The entertainment industrial complex has zero interest in helping their own. New faces and New Looks is the focus for those pulling the strings behind the scenes. The Hollyweird suicides seem to be really ramping up these past two years, it’s almost like someone or something is cleaning house?