Aaliyah thread

Truthrevealer01

Established
I was just thinking about her last night.
Wondering how in many of her videos her death was shown(her doing airplane poses,also there is an interview where planes are flying and she seems distressed)and also that there is a connection between one of her music video(journey to the past) and 9/11(castle with twin towers and in the final scene she is in the clouds with 11 kids while in other two clouds there are 5 and 4 children) 5+4=9 so 9/11

Babygirl had an amazing voice and class that noone else can copy.
I believe she was sacrificed for b$y*nc$ but also after i saw the queen of the damned i wondered if she was also part of the system.

Feel free to talk about aaliyah in this thread.
Aaliyah 2001

lucidity

I love her art, she had the whole package of a great musician: gorgeous voice, beautiful appearance, originality, authenticity. I tear up when I see her tango dancing at the end of the Are You That Somebody video as it shows such a classic and versatile performer.

Crazy in Love video came out shortly after her death, which symbolizes B's rise to fame.
Aaliyah's Rock the Boat video blatantly symbolizes her sacrifice.
I think JZ loved A, and had an involvement.

Still sad about her loss. I would love to hear what she was creating with Trent Reznor.

queen82

Star
I love her art, she had the whole package of a great musician: gorgeous voice, beautiful appearance, originality, authenticity. I tear up when I see her tango dancing at the end of the Are You That Somebody video as it shows such a classic and versatile performer.

Crazy in Love video came out shortly after her death, which symbolizes B's rise to fame.
Aaliyah's Rock the Boat video blatantly symbolizes her sacrifice.
I think JZ loved A, and had an involvement.

Still sad about her loss. I would love to hear what she was creating with Trent Reznor.
yes there's a part of the Rock the boat video , that looks like she was climbing to heaven or something , plus in the movie Queen of the damned there's also a scene , when she get out of bar or something, and there's a was a fire in that, did they find her body carbonized on the plane when the rescue arrived ? sorry for my english

SatanIsUgly

Rookie
I do not think Aaliyah was gotten rid of because of Beyoncé but I do however believe that she had ties to evil people. Aaliyahs uncle is Berry Hankerson (he’s also the reason why her music isn’t on any streaming services) I believe back in the day he was married to Gladys Knight, who then later came out and called him “evil” because he tried to actually kill her. I can’t remember how but there are plenty of fan made documentaries on the internet that talk about it! Aaliyah was then sold off to R. Kelly or shall I say “introduced” to him, and later got married illegally to him at the age of 15 and he was 27. He probably meant her before then because in his documentary on Netflix, I believe she was working on the album “age ain’t nothing but a number” at age 14 with him. He tried to get her black listed once her parents “found” out (they knew) and annulled the marriage. She then went on to collab with Timbaland (greatest producer of all time haha)

one thing I noticed about Aaliyah was that older men always wanted her(but that’s no surprise, it’s Hollywood) . There are numerous of pictures of JayZ grabbing her by the waist (he is no stranger to dating young woman, he dated foxy brown when she was 16) and then her last boyfriend was Damon Dash. Damon always seems to regret letting her go on the plane. In one interview, he said “I told her not to go, I told her not to go but she insisted she had to.” Also, not sure if this was her last interview but she has an interview with MTV and they asked her what her legacy was. That’s quite strange considering she wasn’t even at the top of her career yet, it was just getting started. She also stated in hat interview that she has a reoccurring dream where a dark, demonic figure always following her. And something told her to “let go” and she floated upward and she was at peace. The reason why I don’t believe she was set aside for Beyoncé is well because.. Aaliyah came out when other teen bops came out such as Brandi, Mya and Monica. She was more in that league than anything.
I don’t think it would’ve hindered Beyoncé’s success.

Ps more than a woman is a BOP! fav song from her

Last edited:

queen82

Star
I do not think Aaliyah was gotten rid of because of Beyoncé but I do however believe that she had ties to evil people. Aaliyahs uncle is Berry Hankerson (he’s also the reason why her music isn’t on any streaming services) I believe back in the day he was married to Gladys Knight, who then later came out and called him “evil” because he tried to actually kill her. I can’t remember how but there are plenty of fan made documentaries on the internet that talk about it! Aaliyah was then sold off to R. Kelly or shall I say “introduced” to him, and later got married illegally to him at the age of 15 and he was 27. He probably meant her before then because in his documentary on Netflix, I believe she was working on the album “age ain’t nothing but a number” at age 14 with him. He tried to get her black listed once her parents “found” out (they knew) and annulled the marriage. She then went on to collab with Timbaland (greatest producer of all time haha)

one thing I noticed about Aaliyah was that older men always wanted her(but that’s no surprise, it’s Hollywood) . There are numerous of pictures of JayZ grabbing her by the waist (he is no stranger to dating young woman, he dated foxy brown when she was 16) and then her last boyfriend was Damon Dash. Damon always seems to regret letting her go on the plane. In one interview, he said “I told her not to go, I told her not to go but she insisted she had to.” Also, not sure if this was her last interview but she has an interview with MTV and they asked her what her legacy was. That’s quite strange considering she wasn’t even at the top of her career yet, it was just getting started. She also stated in hat interview that she has a reoccurring dream where a dark, demonic figure always following her. And something told her to “let go” and she floated upward and she was at peace. The reason why I don’t believe she was set aside for Beyoncé is well because.. Aaliyah came out when other teen bops came out such as Brandi, Mya and Monica. She was more in that league than anything.
I don’t think it would’ve hindered Beyoncé’s success.

Ps more than a woman is a BOP! fav song from her
i like More than a woman too ...don't know if it's true but there's was rumors of her being gay and she was in a lesbian relationship with the Quincy Jones daughter ...