"...a world of pure type 2 diabetes..."

Lisa

Superstar
says the person who is anti marijuana but has never tried it. sheesh.
I’m just asking you to watch a movie not take a mind altering drug that’s illegal in many places in the US still...and the movie isn’t rated R..

polymoog

Superstar
I’m just asking you to watch a movie not take a mind altering drug that’s illegal in many places in the US still
in my area (my house) the movie is illegal.
millions take mind altering drugs every morning... with or without creamer.

id rather watch an R rated movie than something thats probably loaded with dark hollyweird subliminals.

Lisa

Superstar
in my area (my house) the movie is illegal.
millions take mind altering drugs every morning... with or without creamer.

id rather watch an R rated movie than something thats probably loaded with dark hollyweird subliminals.
I May have gotten this thread off track by mentioning Johnny Depp. What was this thread about anyway moog?

polymoog

Superstar
I May have gotten this thread off track by mentioning Johnny Depp. What was this thread about anyway moog?
you did, but kudos to you for bringing it back. it was about what candy youd eat in the chocolate room.

also-- why didnt charlie push the button in the wonkavator to go back to the chocolate room? i was SO disgusted as a kid that he didnt do that. big whoop-- he couldve taken a stupid helicopter if he wanted to fly in the air. who cares. chocolate room-- thats where its AT, baby!!!

Lisa

Superstar
you did, but kudos to you for bringing it back. it was about what candy youd eat in the chocolate room.

also-- why didnt charlie push the button in the wonkavator to go back to the chocolate room? i was SO disgusted as a kid that he didnt do that. big whoop-- he couldve taken a stupid helicopter if he wanted to fly in the air. who cares. chocolate room-- thats where its AT, baby!!!
He didn’t want to be like Augustus maybe? That lesson was pretty fresh on his mind and also his failure too.

I like the idea of the chocolate river until Augustus fell in lol! Then decided that I’d skip it. Haha! But for me eating stuff off the ground where people are stepping doesn’t do it for me either. Haha!

Lisa

Superstar
That chocolate seems safe enough.

355E7CEA-C53D-4243-860B-BAE741B488A4.jpeg

And yep..Gene Wilder is still creepy to me.

it was 6 days ago when you failed to read and/or understand my original post.
I don’t have 17,000 posts for nothing lol!
Anyway, I didn’t fail to understand it..just thought I’d mention that I liked Johnny Depps wonka better.

polymoog

Superstar
I like the idea of the chocolate river until Augustus fell in lol!
that also bothered me as a kid. a chocolate river would never be so watery with low viscosity, and whats with that light brown color? he said a chocolate river, not a milk chocolate river. milk chocolate is like drinking non-alcoholic beer.

Lisa

Superstar
that also bothered me as a kid. a chocolate river would never be so watery with low viscosity, and whats with that light brown color? he said a chocolate river, not a milk chocolate river. milk chocolate is like drinking non-alcoholic beer.
True..if you ever get chocolate to drink..its very thick..you can‘t hardly take more than a few sips...or at least that’s been the case for me. It would be more a sludge river wouldn’t it?

polymoog

Superstar
True..if you ever get chocolate to drink..its very thick..you can‘t hardly take more than a few sips...or at least that’s been the case for me. It would be more a sludge river wouldn’t it?
considering that we are mostly water, we should be able to float in the pure chocolate river. i had a chocolate bar melt in the truck that was 70% dark. judging from the viscosity, i think it would be very hard to swim through it. sludge seems to be accurate.

TrustNo1

Established
The Witches was even creepier. A group of witches having meetings discussing ways to eliminate kids.
It’s strange, they put the movie on Netflix recently and my first thought was “it’s not even Halloween yet” but mostly all of their recently added content is about dark magic/witches so ehh it checks out.

Maes17

Superstar
The Witches was even creepier. A group of witches having meetings discussing ways to eliminate kids.
It’s strange, they put the movie on Netflix recently and my first thought was “it’s not even Halloween yet” but mostly all of their recently added content is about dark magic/witches so ehh it checks out.
You think possible ritual or just mindless entertainment?

TrustNo1

Established
You think possible ritual or just mindless entertainment?
Nothing is mindless entertainment anymore. There’s always some clues they like to put out in the unlikeliest movies/tv series. Before the meeting they have which in some grand hotel, they lock all the doors and take off their masks. They put up a charity front “protect the children” or something so no one suspects them. It’s all very telling, how ppl are fooled by big organizations who do the opposite of what they state hidden in plain site.