A Vigilant's Manifesto ?

bengaminrdx

Rookie
Hey Guys,

I was beginning to write a book on the motives, lifestyle and theme of a vigilant citizen, his/hers lifestyle from
a point of "vigilancy", critical of the information he/she receives.

This book can be a guideline for all people who want to live a life free from issues caused by today's corruption.

The book will stay clear from a religious point of view and will be mainly a literature review, sourcing previous written academia from all topics of life bringing it into one beautiful book.

Book will be sold at a very low price as our intentions should be to help people into living a more fulfilling lifestyle, money acquired through sales can be as a donation for the same cause of the book.

Ive started a month ago, ive been mainly drafting, reading and mainly going slow on it as i want it be brief, concise and beneficial as possible.

While this may sound like a big project, it will be simplified with the help of each persons input and ideas.

I believe it is good idea , even though not many read, we should make it simple for all people of all races and religion, im also thinking of short clips and documentaries, but that is not my field, so if anyone wants to help with that, that'll be great.

So what do we think, with all our input itll be great and easy, while we are busy with our normal lives, we could slowly add to the project with our ideas,

itll be great if you respond on this thread, i would like an overall view of the opinions on this, also if anyone is interested, they could message me, ill send them what i started on, and the draft of the book.

Peace to All