A Tribute To Nabeel Qureshi

Etagloc

Superstar
And honestly if you're a Christian who doesn't act like Jesus..... that just makes me think you yourself don't believe in your religion. If your religion teaches turning the other cheek and being the bigger person and loving your enemies and you don't believe in those things.... you yourself don't believe in your religion- how can you expect others to?

Camidria

Veteran
And as far as my status..... if you don't like it, don't read it. The Muslims here are a credit to their religion. I think the Muslims here act more Christian than the Christians here do (I'm not saying in all cases- but I think overall). So many of the Christians here direct so much energy into being hateful and self-righteous that I think if they directed that energy into following their religion, they would be saints.
You try not to generalise and yet you do, just remember one thing we are all works in progress, nad if you read this thread of mine you will understand we will never be perfect but through relationship with Jesus we are being shaped....
Growing In Christ When You Are A New Christian

Etagloc

Superstar
You try not to generalise and yet you do, just remember one thing we are all works in progress, nad if you read this thread of mine you will understand we will never be perfect but through relationship with Jesus we are being shaped....
Growing In Christ When You Are A New Christian
I did put the part in parenthesis. I was saying what I believe in overall terms but as I said I'm not saying in all cases. I do have Christians I respect on here

like @Karlysymon for example who I think is obviously some sort of investigative genius based on what she just posted in the monotheism thread...

but the thing that bothers me is I've seen Christian posters (again- not all- in no way am I saying that all Christians are the same- and trust me, I am not against Christians- whether you believe that or not, I'm really not anti-Christian- I read the Bible too and I still pray to Jesus) talk about Muslims like they are less than humans. I've seen someone make one particular post that was incredibly disgusting referring to Muslims as people having sex with goats and...... I mean just talking about Muslims in a very dehumanizing way. I'm not saying it isn't possible for Muslims to talk about Christians as though Christians are less than human but.... I've seen Christians talk about Muslims like Muslims are less than human. I don't think I've ever seen a Muslim talk about Christians in that way.

manama

Star
People of all faith die, people of all faiths can get cancer. "Curse or blessed" has nothing to do with it and suggesting so, is pathetic. He was just a convert who suffered from illness and passed away. Pray for him and move on. No offence, he is like any other covert out there who manage to reach fame "mix culture with religion, critique the popular religion" boom insta fame but the man is dead. He should be left alone.

floss

Star
Wow just Wow. I've looked at the comments on vids about his illness and passing and have not seen a "Allah cursed you" from any Muslim. This is really pathetic.
Oh really? maybe if you watched the same video you quoted off me you would've seen these. Continue to protect your fellow "peaceful" muslims, at least try to be honest instead of turning a blind eye! you "moderate" muslims make me want to puke.
1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

floss

Star
Wow just Wow. I've looked at the comments on vids about his illness and passing and have not seen a "Allah cursed you" from any Muslim. This is really pathetic.
EXTRA BONUS:

Islammylife 4everAllahwilling
Apalagise??now you mother fucker.DIE ALREADY YOU SON OF A WHORE...DIE !!!

Ohhhh now you learned how to say Muslim the right way...how in hell that happened???.I THOUGHT WE WERE MOSLEMS??OR MOSLAMS.

WOW YOU HINDI INDIAN SHIT HEAD CHRISTIAN FAGGOT...NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY MUSLIM...WOW

YOU WANNA TWINKY??

Member going to Arab Muslim festival and bothering Muslims...i was going to stabb you that day and that murderer david wood.

Hindu burn in hell christian devil.

ALLAHU AKBAR

May you suffer the punishments of the grave and then may you got to the Hell fire you devil.

No aorries now you devil.

I would love to beat you right now with a base ball bat.

You shmock.

O shut tha hell up you devil satans child.HOW MUCH OF MOCKING YOU DID WITH THAT PSYCHOPATH DAVID WOOD THE SICK PIG.You mocked ALLAH..OUR BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD THE HOLY QURAN...ISLAM AND MUSLIMS.

WAS ALL THE MOCKING AND CURSING NESSESERY???YOU DEVIL YOU.

How many evil lies and evil things have you said and done towards Muslims and our believe.NOW YOU DEMON YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT LOVE???

ILL BE LOVING YOUR PROSTITUT WIFE YOU SON OF A WHORE HINDU PIECE OF SHIT....JUST GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE VIDEOS YOU HAVE MADE.

I WISH I COULD BE THERE AND PUNCH THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR HINDU FACE AND DO YOUR WIFE RIGHT THERE SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO WATCH.

Abu bakr Mala
This guy is fucked, a liar who pretended to be a Muslim a follower of Muhammad pbuh, in fact he follower gulam Ahmed who claimed to be a massiah an incarnate of Jesus.

Muz 1
Nabeel is dead

May he rot in fire forever ameen

Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - upon them will be the curse of Allah and of the angels and the people, all together,

They will abide therein (under the curse in Hell), their punishment will neither be lightened, nor will they be reprieved.

Ali hamid
rip..wish you a good life in HELL

Bartimaeus Nathaniel
I am a muslim and I never respect the death of a man who told lies about islam and always insult islam in every speech.

Now I am glad that the enemy of islam got a cancer as the result of insulting other religion.

He should be sorry for what he did and we know that he feel ashame of himself, shame on him and all of his family.

This will be a good lesson for anyone to not telling lies and insult other religion to get benefits...

Thank you God, once again YOU showed us YOUR presence and truth about Islam.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Weren't you the one who made that super disgusting post about Muslims, floss? The one where VC had to come in and remove your post and where even other Christians were ashamed by your behavior?

You obviously don't believe in what Jesus taught. Jesus taught "love your enemies", he didn't teach being a hate-monger. I don't know why you're so filled with hatred but that's not what Christianity is about.

floss

Star
Weren't you the one who made that super disgusting post about Muslims, floss? The one where VC had to come in and remove your post and where even other Christians were ashamed by your behavior?

You obviously don't believe in what Jesus taught. Jesus taught "love your enemies", he didn't teach being a hate-monger. I don't know why you're so filled with hatred but that's not what Christianity is about.
you can stay behind these muslims all you like. I don't really care what little emo like you think how Christians should act. I stand up for what's right and that included defending for my dead brother in Christ. You obviously don't know crap about Jesus's righteous anger, so GO smoke your weed and pray to allah.

Etagloc

Superstar
you can stay behind these muslims all you like. I don't really care what little emo like you think how Christians should act. I stand up for what's right and that included defending for my dead brother in Christ. You obviously don't know crap about Jesus's righteous anger, so GO smoke your weed and pray to allah.
Right.... making bizarre, hateful posts towards random people on the internet.... I'm sure that's what the bible taught lol.

floss

Star
Right.... making bizarre, hateful posts towards random people on the internet.... I'm sure that's what the bible taught lol.
sorry, I forgot you are sensitive. let me tone it down a little especially for you okay? ("ahhh so much hate")

there's such thing as righteous anger in the Bible. Jesus be flippin tables when he's angry okay? and call people names.
Matthew23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

you have no authority in telling how Christians should act, why should I listen to drug abuser ex-christian like you?

You embody the worst stereotypes about Christians.

self-righteous people - that sound exactly like you

Etagloc

Superstar
sorry, I forgot you are sensitive. let me tone it down a little especially for you okay?

there's such thing as righteous anger in the Bible. Jesus be flippin tables when he's angry okay? and call people names.
Matthew23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

you have no authority in telling how Christians should act, why should I listen to drug abuser ex-christian like you?

You must have a very fulfilling life lol..... angry at random people on the internet..... "YOU YOUNG WEED SMOKERS" lololololol

floss

Star
Typical little sad emo who need online friends for “likes” to feel better about himself.

Etagloc

Superstar
Typical little sad emo who need online friends for “likes” to feel better about himself.

bruh you keep tryna paint me like that while you the one who obviously is in need of some psychiatric help lol.... you're clearly unstable mentally