A Tribute To Nabeel Qureshi

floss

Star
Maybe criticizing Islam is not such a great idea :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you implying that he's cursed for criticizing islam? or is there a relation between criticizing islam and cancer? or you're just trying to get muslim "likes"?
there are many muslims sending him curses for leaving islam and criticizing it, typical loser tactics

DesertRose

Superstar
Hold your horses Floss it is disliked to curse people if you are a true believer in Islam. He has gone now to his maker. We pray that no one ends up in the hell fire God willing.
We are all free to disagree with other paths taken.
Let the Creator be the judge on Judgement Day.

Etagloc

Superstar
are you implying that he's cursed for criticizing islam? or is there a relation between criticizing islam and cancer? or you're just trying to get muslim "likes"?
there are many muslims sending him curses for leaving islam and criticizing it, typical loser tactics
"are you implying that he's cursed for criticizing islam?"

I never used the word curse. But then a few sentences later, you suggest he was cursed.

I never said anything about a curse- you brought up that concept. That's your word, not mine.

I am just highlighting the very obvious and very strange:

-Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus
-Criticizing Islam
-Destroyed by illness at young age

I am not suggesting a conclusion. I'm just pointing out the facts. It's like a choose-like-your-own-adventure book.... you decide.

I don't want to push a conclusion and I don't have a conclusion. I just want to point out the facts and make this expression :eek::eek::eek:

This is my conclusion: :eek::eek::eek:

You used different variations of the word "curse" and you seem to suggest that's what happened......

I am not here to push a conclusion, I try to be Socratic in my approach.... you seem to have some interesting thoughts on Nabeel's case and maybe you should further elaborate what your thoughts are

DesertRose

Superstar
Facts that is not the example of our Prophet.
Floss there are people in all groups including yourself and myself who at times say mean things.
This is not a reflection on Christianity or Islam as I know them.
bye

floss

Star
so it's very obvious and strange to you that he criticized islam and later died to cancer? you are suggesting a conclusion so stop trying to beat around it buddy

Etagloc

Superstar
@floss

My question is this-

from what I understand, your post seems to suggest that Nabeel was cursed by Muslims.

As I said- I didn't say anything about a curse. The concept hadn't crossed my mind. I don't necessarily think in the same terms as you.

But my question is this..... if Muslims cursed him (which is sort of strange for the reasons DR pointed out- it would totally go against Islam... but maybe this theoretical group could be a group of corrupted Muslims on the dark side of the force who somehow have joined the dark side and practice bad magic and who stroke kittens while making maniacal speeches)

my question is this.....

why would God not protect him??? If he was cursed- which you seem to suggest- why did God not protect him? Isn't it God who decides our fates??? along the lines of your theory, what happened?

Etagloc

Superstar
so it's very obvious and strange to you that he criticized islam and later died to cancer? you are suggesting a conclusion so stop trying to beat around it buddy
No I'm not. Not everyone thinks like you.

Pointing out something weird and saying "woah that's weird" is not the same thing as trying to push a conclusion.

Etagloc

Superstar
If someone just tries to point out some strange facts- and then you attack that person for drawing attention to certain facts..... maybe there's something you want hidden. Maybe you don't want something to be noticed. But facts speak for themselves. We don't need anyone to interpret them as they can speak for themselves.

Etagloc

Superstar
therefore, it is a bad idea to criticize islam?
First off, I think most of my post is an expression and some exclamation points.

You try to reduce it to a statement saying something.

You can try to make my thoughts fit within the format of how you think but.... I am my own person. We don't know each other, much less think like each other.

floss

Star
@floss

My question is this-

from what I understand, your post seems to suggest that Nabeel was cursed by Muslims.

As I said- I didn't say anything about a curse. The concept hadn't crossed my mind. I don't necessarily think in the same terms as you.

But my question is this..... if Muslims cursed him (which is sort of strange for the reasons DR pointed out- it would totally go against Islam... but maybe this theoretical group could be a group of corrupted Muslims on the dark side of the force who somehow have joined the dark side and practice bad magic and who stroke kittens while making maniacal speeches)

my question is this.....

why would God not protect him??? If he was cursed- which you seem to suggest- why did God not protect him? Isn't it God who decides our fates??? along the lines of your theory, what happened?
I don't question why God doesn't protect him, that's between them. The truth of matter is that many loser muslims has been cursing him and is now rejoicing in his death.
I don't know what you're implying when you said "maybe it's not a good idea to criticize islam" but to me it sound like you're saying he got what's coming for him.

It's all fine with me, in the end, judgement belong to HIM.

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't question why God doesn't protect him, that's between them. The truth of matter is that many loser muslims has been cursing him and is now rejoicing in his death.
I don't know what you're implying when you said "maybe it's not a good idea to criticize islam" but to me it sound like you're saying he got what's coming for him.

It's all fine with me, in the end, judgement belong to HIM.
Well at least you say "I don't know".... although you do say "I don't know what you're implying" which.... funnily enough, implies that I was implying something....

I wasn't implying anything. I was just expressing shock at something shocking. You made it sound like I was talking about a curse and then like three sentences later it turned out you were the one who believed in a theory of a curse.

Etagloc

Superstar
You have to admit- without anything suggesting any conclusions in any particular direction.... the facts alone are "interesting".....

you have David Wood- I want to mention Mr. Wood. Him and Nabeel did work together.

He.... if I understand correctly, tried to murder his own father and apparently was some sort of psychopath.

Now he's an "Islam critic"..... he also wore a dress or something like that.

You have David Wood, you have Nabeel.... who mysteriously dies at a young age......

and then who brought David Wood to the forum? David Wood was brought, to my knowledge, by a certain..... disturbed woman.

There is no conclusion here. I respect other peoples' minds. You're all intelligent people. These are just facts. What does it mean? Why does Floss seem to object to certain facts being brought to attention?

I will say my own theory now- my theory is that obsessing over someone else's religion and being an obsessive critic of it is not a valid spiritual path- not according to me and possibly not according to any human at all.... but according a source higher than any of us.