A Soren Kierkegaard Quote.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
If you marry, you will regret it; if you do not marry, you will also regret it; if you marry or do not marry, you will regret both; Laugh at the world’s follies, you will regret it, weep over them, you will also regret that; laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both; whether you laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it, believe her not, you will also regret that; believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both; whether you believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both. Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will also regret that; hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the sum and substance of all philosophy.

Tatilina

Star
It should be if you marry the wrong woman who makes you want to hang yourself, you'll regret it. If you marry the right woman who makes you love life and not want to hang yourself, you won't regret it. :p

Tatilina

Star
Don't worry I understand, I met a woman who I regret meeting that makes me want to hang myself sometimes too lmao.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
If you marry, you will regret it; if you do not marry, you will also regret it; if you marry or do not marry, you will regret both; Laugh at the world’s follies, you will regret it, weep over them, you will also regret that; laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both; whether you laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it, believe her not, you will also regret that; believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both; whether you believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both. Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will also regret that; hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the sum and substance of all philosophy.
I think I might understand why you call yourself Mr. Blah now...

Mr. Blah

Veteran
It should be if you marry the wrong woman who makes you want to hang yourself, you'll regret it. If you marry the right woman who makes you love life and not want to hang yourself, you won't regret it. :p
In fact, we don't know exactly who is sleeping next to you.

Marriage is a gamble.

I read many marriages become sexless and lack of intimacy.
The worst is spousal murders.

JoChris

Superstar
He sounds like he has studied first chapters of Ecclesiastes. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+1&version=KJV

Tatilina

Star
In fact, we don't know exactly who is sleeping next to you.

Marriage is a gamble.

I read many marriages become sexless and lack of intimacy.
The worst is spousal murders.
That's not the case for my 14 year old marriage, or for everyone else. We don't have kids, we both love sex, so definitely not an issue!

Mr. Blah

Veteran
That's not the case for my 14 year old marriage, or for everyone else. We don't have kids, we both love sex, so definitely not an issue!
Maybe later. Spousal death.

Marry or not marry, we would suffer something. :D