A small prayer..

Kais_1

Star
I will not worship a white man, black man, alien or the Illuminati or a mason......i will only worship and bow before my creator.

i will not worship the Annunaki, Egyptian gods...or the so called gods from Sirius and Saturn...

who the eff is my creator now?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Acts 17

22Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. 24God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Last edited:

Ninja

Rookie
"He is Allah; there is no deity but He, He is the Knower of the unseen and the visible; He is the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate. He is Allah, there is no deity but He. He is the King, the All-Holy, the All-Peace, the Guardian of Faith, the All-Preserver, the All-Mighty, the All-Compeller, the All-Sublime. Glory be to Allah, above that they associate! He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Shaper. To Him belongs the Names Most Beautiful. All that is in the heavens and the earth magnifies Him; He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (59:22-24)

"Allah has not taken to Himself any son, nor is there any god with Him: For then each god would have taken of that which he created and some of them would have risen up over others." (23:91)

And Why, were there gods on earth and heaven other than God, they (heaven and earth) would surely go to ruin." (21:22)

"Allah is the Creator of everything. He is the guardian over everything. Unto Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth." (39:62, 63)

"No creature is there crawling on the earth, but its provision rests on God. He knows its lodging place and its repository." (11:6)

"Verily, for the Righteous are gardens of Delight, in the Presence of their Lord. Shall We then treat the people of Faith like the people of Sin? What is the matter with you? How judge you?" (68:34-36)