A scenario based on Albert Pike's letter

threepwood

Rookie
Hello everybody,

i'm pretty sure you all read about the letter, Freemason Alter Pike wrote to someone called Mazzini in the 19th century. Since I heard about this, it occasionally crosses my mind. And although i am aware of the many objections regarding authenticity and so on, i would really like to discuss this as a scenario. That is to say, what if this were true?

OnPointPrepardness (has been on youtube, now on rumbler; link below) made a video in which he expressed a thought, i too had to think about. Namely the oddly accurate description of current events in parts of this (short) letter regarding the third world war. It (Pike's letter) states, that (((they))) are to ”provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization...”
In this scenario, these "minority of revolutionaries" would be the hardcore woke leftists, who are destabilizing every western society due to unrestricted and uncontrolled immigration, obstructing science, education and economy, even the trust in institutions and authorities.
This is followed by ”the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer”
Big parts of the "truth-movement" has become "New-Age"-like. This is apparent in movements like QAnon or in movies like Zeitgeist or Plandemic and others. If there is any credibility to the accusations towards the elites wrongdoings, this scenario would only fit, if they are being exposed for what they are about to do. Mike (from OnPointPreparedness) suggests, that (not necessarily) Trump could be the one, who does this.
QAnons would definitly believe this, and New-Agers dont have a problem with his spirituality (which is liked to Norman Vincent Peale, formerly Trumps pastor).

What do you think? Does this sound like a likely scenario? What would be your objections or alternatives?

Kind regards,
Threepwood

A Freeman

Superstar