A Safe Space for Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You're really a bad troll. Don't you have some suicide bombing to do?
I'm not trolling in the least bit. I legit want to know why the Protocols thread sent you off your rocker? Also, you Jews would know about bombing wouldn't you considering how well of a job you guys did at the King David Hotel. I'm sure when Zionists train their "Muslim" terrorist groups the King David Hotel bombing is the prime example used ;)

Helioform

Star
I'm not trolling in the least bit. I legit want to know why the Protocols thread sent you off your rocker? Also, you Jews would know about bombing wouldn't you considering how well of a job you guys did at the King David Hotel. I'm sure when Zionists train their "Muslim" terrorist groups the King David Hotel bombing is the prime example used ;)
What Protocols thread? And if you think these lies "send me off my rocker", then you're bigger fool than I realized. I have fun exposing the bs you guys believe in.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What Protocols thread? And if you think these lies "send me off my rocker", then you're bigger fool than I realized. I have fun exposing the bs you guys believe in.
You know the Protocols thread we were involved in a year back? It struck a real nerve. Your real colours sure did show fast afterwards.

If the Protocols were lies why did almost everything in it come to fruition? How do you explain that, Zionist?

Helioform

Star
You know the Protocols thread we were involved in a year back? It struck a real nerve. Your real colours sure did show fast afterwards.

If the Protocols were lies why did almost everything in it come to fruition? How do you explain that, Zionist?
Why do you keep saying I'm a Zionist? It's laughable since I was raised Catholic and does not have an ounce of Jewish blood, nor do I really care about Israel per se.

The Protocols have been proven to be a forgery. Countless times, based on an earlier text written by a freemason. I don't dispute some of the things in there having happened, I just think it is a disinfo doc meant to place Jews as in control of Freemasonry when all points to the exact inverse.

floss

Star
I don't understand why people feel the need to come back with a sock account after being BANNED. If I ever get ban here, I will take that as a sign of God telling me I'm wasting my time and move on with something else in life. Right Scimi @EpistemiX ??

VigilantCitizen

Administrator
Thread locked. I strongly suggest that some of you review the forum rules carefully because bans are about to be distributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.