A Safe Space for Zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan

Veteran
I’ve noticed the antisemites are invading this forum and ruining our pursuit of truth and our love for Israel.

I would like to invite my fellow Zionists - Thunderian, Lisa, Helioform and Stephania to shelter here with me from these vicious attacks.

Anyway,

Let’s ignore those silly goys. They are petty losers and they will all end up in Guantanemo Bay soon.

First topic of discussion on the Zionist thread is God.

God is Jewish and gave us his mystical wisdom through the Talmud and the Kabbalah.

How can we ensure that this mystical knowledge is protected from the unclean Goyim? They have the Bible to keep them distracted, but how long can that last?

Can we trust that the Goyish brain is too stupid to comprehend Kabbalah, and thus it’s mysteries are safe?

I am worried that some clever Goyim are starting to fancy themselves as “Neo” and are trying to fly out of the Matrix.

We obviously can’t let this happen.

Anyway guys, keep up the good work. G-d is smiling down on all of us now.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Stephania is definitely not a Zionist!
Whilst I am not a Zionist of the rather straw like man in the OP, I don’t think God has finished with Israel. If that conviction makes me a Zionist, so be it.

Neither do I think he approves of everything they presently believe or do. I just think He has unfinished business with them and the other nations of this world too.

It seems to me that in His sovereignty He has preserved them and allowed them to return to their ancient homeland (for reasons of His own). On the other hand, trouble lies ahead for them, as well as appalling deception, bitter sorrow and deep repentance. I understand there may be Jewish and even American political Zionists who may want to try to “make” certain things geo-political things happen, but without God’s sovereign hand, nothing will succeed.

Pan

Veteran
On another message board I've belonged to, the mods eventually decided to ban overt antisemites because they're generally dull and stupid, but more importantly because the regular presence of antisemites is a curse on a forum's credibility. "Oh, you post at the Vigilant Citizen forum? Well I just looked that place up and it's infested with Nazis, so you must be one, too."
Thank you RainDownPlabe.

I agree that we should ban antisemites.

That's why I've created this safe space for Zionists in the meantime. Hopefully we can band together now and protect ourselves from this antisemitic onslaught.

Kung Fu

Superstar
My dad's side of the family comes from a tribe named "son of Joseph" which goes back many generations. There's a very good chance I can be an Israelite. Can I join this safe space?

Helioform

Star
Lol I am no Zionist. I'm not Jewish either.

Don't you guys realize that Pan is using sarcasm again? He's the biggest anti-semite in this board and if he continues he will end up like Etagloc.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Don't you guys realize that Pan is using sarcasm again? He's the biggest anti-semite in this board and if he continues he will end up like Etagloc.
He is obviously being sarcastic, but what the heck - he might learn something?

Pan

Veteran

It’s okay, Helioform. You are safe here now.

No one will ever try to put you into an oven, or turn you into a lampshade ever again.

We Jews need to stick together now. We dont have to be crypto-Jews and hide in fear anymore. Shalom!

Pan

Veteran
One can only hope...
If we Jews start banning each other, then who wins?

Palestinians and Hitler

You’re playing into Palestine and Hitler’s hands, Lisa.

Let’s not make the mistake of falling for Palestinian Nazi divide-and-conquer tactics here, and alienate our fellow Jews.

We Jews must stick together so we can build a strong and everlasting 3rd Temple to Lucifer.

Thunderian

Superstar

Whatever happened to Etagloc?

Pan

Veteran
My dad's side of the family comes from a tribe named "son of Joseph" which goes back many generations. There's a very good chance I can be an Israelite. Can I join this safe space?
You are very welcome here, comrade!

Pan

Veteran
Whilst I am not a Zionist of the rather straw like man in the OP, I don’t think God has finished with Israel. If that conviction makes me a Zionist, so be it.

Neither do I think he approves of everything they presently believe or do. I just think He has unfinished business with them and the other nations of this world too.

It seems to me that in His sovereignty He has preserved them and allowed them to return to their ancient homeland (for reasons of His own). On the other hand, trouble lies ahead for them, as well as appalling deception, bitter sorrow and deep repentance. I understand there may be Jewish and even American political Zionists who may want to try to “make” certain things geo-political things happen, but without God’s sovereign hand, nothing will succeed.
I apologise for not welcoming you to the Zionist Safe Space.

You have valuable contributions to make here and I don’t want you to end up as a lampshade on a Palestinian mantelpiece.

Welcome, my fellow Jew. Shalom!

Status
Not open for further replies.