A Revelation of Michael in Genesis 49:23-26

King David

Established
"The Archers have bitterly grieved Him, shot at Him at hated Him.
But His bow remained with strength, and the arms of His hands were made strong
By the hands of the Mighty Elohim of Jacob
(From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel). (See Ezekiel 37)

By the Elohim of Your Father who will help You,
And by the Almighty who will bless you with the heavens above,
The blessings of the deep that lies beneath,
Blessings of the breast and of the womb (See Psalm 45, 68 and others I mentioned in my previous thread, as well as Isaiah 4:1-2).

The blessings of Your Father have excelled the blessings of my ancestors,
Up to the utmost bound in everlasting hills.
They shall be on the head of Joseph,
And on the crown of him who was separate from His brothers."

Shalom

JoChris

Superstar
Whole chapter shows it is in fact the series of prophecies Jacob gave to his sons.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+49&version=KJV

Preceding verse 22:
22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him....

If you can't even get that right how on earth can you honestly expect anyone to fall for a single word you type?!!!

King David

Established
Whole chapter shows it is in fact the series of prophecies Jacob gave to his sons.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+49&version=KJV

Preceding verse 22:
22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him....

If you can't even get that right how on earth can you honestly expect anyone to fall for a single word you type?!!!
With that kind of prideful attitude, you're bound to miss the revelation JoChris.

The Messiah is described under many names in the Hebrew Scriptures. I'm trying to give you insight into some of these names. I made reference to it on an earlier post.

Please see Zechariah 3 (Joshua), and Zechariah 4 (Zerubbabel), where Michael the Prince (Also called David in Ezekiel 34-37) is spoken of as the one who goes from filthy rags of righteousness (an ordinary Man), to One who is given a New Turban of righteousness (An Angel) and eventually builds the Temple and has the Father descend upon Him as Yahuwah in flesh.

In terms you are more familiar with, please also see Malachi 4:5 that describes Michael the Messiah (you say Jesus) as Elijah. But please pay close attention to how "Elijah" is described as having "healing in His wings." Those are Angel Wings JoChris....

Who will believe Our report? :(

King David

Established
Everybody with 3rd grade reading comprehension can see from the clear passage that it referred to JOSEPH.

You are constantly using cults' strategies of misquoting scripture to suit your own wild theories.
Do you want to be taken seriously or not?
http://www.apologeticsindex.org/5849-scripture-twisting
You're missing the point entirely. You are blinded by your scoffing pride. If you continue this way, you will never have true understanding of the scriptures, or Me. :(

King David

Established
Too right I won't. I read the bible as it is.
So you are saying that you read the Bible with a literal interpretation and that is good. As I have already stated, that is called the Peshat in Hebrew. But the Father speaks symbolically as well. This is called the Remez. He also gives a personal meaning called the Derash and a secret or mystery meaning called the Sod. These are standard terms known amongst Hebrew Scholars.

If we only took your interpretation of Zechariah, Ezekiel, and Malachi, then Joshua, Zerubabbel, and Elijah would ALL have to come back from the dead to perform their duties. But even more, Zerubbabel would have to somehow become THE BRANCH and rebuild the Temple, while also saving the children of Elohim.

Does that make sense?

JoChris

Superstar
Did you ever learn the 5W +1 H rules of journalism in school? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ws
  • What happened?
  • Who is involved?
  • Where did it take place?
  • When did it take place?
  • Why did that happen?
Use it with the bible too please.
What happened when the passage was written? Historical/ factual accounts in both OT (Old Testament) and NT (New Testament)
Who is being talked about in the passage? Who is the message for? e.g. Jews only, Christians only, all mankind
Where did the event/ writing occur? (self-explanatory)
When did it happen? Old Testament, Gospel period, early churches time period
Why was it written? e.g. record historical event, parables, prophecy, psalms to praise God, proverbs to increase wisdom, commandment for OT Jews/ commandments for NT Christians et. al.

Therefore when passage is literal, it is taken literally. When a OT prophecy is made, look at how it was fulfilled in the bible. A metaphor is to be interpreted as a word picture. And so on. Pretty common sense really.

King David

Established
Did you ever learn the 5W +1 H rules of journalism in school? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ws
  • What happened?
  • Who is involved?
  • Where did it take place?
  • When did it take place?
  • Why did that happen?
Use it with the bible too please.
What happened when the passage was written? Historical/ factual accounts in both OT (Old Testament) and NT (New Testament)
Who is being talked about in the passage? Who is the message for? e.g. Jews only, Christians only, all mankind
Where did the event/ writing occur? (self-explanatory)
When did it happen? Old Testament, Gospel period, early churches time period
Why was it written? e.g. record historical event, parables, prophecy, psalms to praise God, proverbs to increase wisdom, commandment for OT Jews/ commandments for NT Christians et. al.

Therefore when passage is literal, it is taken literally. When a OT prophecy is made, look at how it was fulfilled in the bible. A metaphor is to be interpreted as a word picture. And so on. Pretty common sense really.
You know when I see you name over there...JoChris "Established," "100" likes...by your own standards you are on the wide road to destruction.

You remind me of an obese lady who just served the homeless shelter I volunteer at. She was lost in her pagan "training," supported by her husband having no answer for that which she had never studied, but insisted she was right.

Earlier she even tried to suggest we break the law to work around an issue and thought it was no big deal. This sums up the Christian church - lawless beasts who are fat hearted and fat bodied, blind to the truth neither seeing nor hearing... :(

JoChris

Superstar
Matthew 7:13 []Jesus said] Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Why are you quoting a being you claim to really be the pagan God Zeus?

RE the obese lady: when people are desperate, people are willing to do things they would never have dreamed doing previously. If you are honest with yourself you have to admit you have done the same type of thing. We are all sinners.

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

And you should look at what you're typing.

James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

King David

Established
Matthew 7:13 []Jesus said] Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Why are you quoting a being you claim to really be the pagan God Zeus?

RE the obese lady: when people are desperate, people are willing to do things they would never have dreamed doing previously. If you are honest with yourself you have to admit you have done the same type of thing. We are all sinners.

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

And you should look at what you're typing.

James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
I used doctrine from your god Zeus, because that's all you know. Your comments about using the 5 W + 1H is irrelevant to the topic, which involved using symbolism. I suggest you invest some more time in reading comprehension.

Shalom

Seriously, you write the most unintelligible pieces I have ever seen. You speak nothing but confusion. "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44) You and me are on different sides of the track. You seek to follow Lucifer and I seek to glorify Jesus. We will never see eye to eye and that's just what it is. You have picked your team and you promote your garbage with boldness. I know Jesus is King and someday even your knee will bow and your tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord!

King David

Established
Seriously, you write the most unintelligible pieces I have ever seen. You speak nothing but confusion. "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44) You and me are on different sides of the track. You seek to follow Lucifer and I seek to glorify Jesus. We will never see eye to eye and that's just what it is. You have picked your team and you promote your garbage with boldness. I know Jesus is King and someday even your knee will bow and your tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord!
Thank you for your input. :)

Do you know that you've actually spoken some truth? You are right: Jesus (Zeus) is Lord (Baal). This is why that phrase became popular; because the secret satanists behind the Christian religion made it so.

If you do a name study, you will find that Jesus' name means "Hail Zeus." It was always a greek name and was never Yeshua or Yehoshua/Yahoshua, because the New Testament was originally written in Greek, not Hebrew.

You will also find that Jesus' story is the repackaged story of Horus, the Egyptian god also said to have been born of a virgin and visited by three wise men. Horus even supposedly had 12 disciples. Amazing....

Check out Strong's concordance #1166/67, which reveals that the name Lord is Baal. Baal was a Moabite god in case you are unaware.

So again you're right on the money... Zeus is Baal or as you put it: Jesus is Lord.

Shalom :)

Camidria

Veteran
Let me just reiterate this again......

Satan has falsified the story of Jeshua in order to deceive the world with a false "savior"
Jeshua's story differs greatly from all the other falsification stories out there... These stories are similar only because the Nimrod and Semiramis story (also in the Torah) and in old manuscripts, legends ext. really happened and was satan's ingenious way of corrupting Jeshua's true story that did happen hundreds of years later... although Semiramis twisted some details to make herself into a deity.
And then Jeshua was born, and His story also really happened (even confirmed by people like Josephus and Thallus who didn't write the New Testament and is considered Historians by our modern Historians).
Mary never made herself into a deity like Semiramis did, so the Roman Catholics took the false story and glorified Mary as the queen of heaven....

Jahuwah included His plan of salvation into the genealogy of Adam to Noah as well if you translate the geneology's names from Hebrew to English....

Hebrew English
Adam Man
Seth Appointed
Enosh Mortal
Kenan Sorrow;
Mahalalel The Blessed God
Jared Shall come down
Enoch Teaching
Methuselah His death shall bring
Lamech The Despairing
Noah Rest, or comfort.

That's rather remarkable:
Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest.
Here's the Gospel hidden within a genealogy in Genesis!

Satan was obviously bright enough to pick this up, so he falsified the story of a saviour (Nimrod) and at the tower of Babel Nimrod's name was changed into many names as people's languages was confused. Nimrod / Osiris was a hunter. Jeshua was never a great hunter. There are so many differences between these two actual historical figures....... But it's late so I'm off to bed....

King David

Established
Let me just reiterate this again......

Satan has falsified the story of Jeshua in order to deceive the world with a false "savior"
Jeshua's story differs greatly from all the other falsification stories out there... These stories are similar only because the Nimrod and Semiramis story (also in the Torah) and in old manuscripts, legends ext. really happened and was satan's ingenious way of corrupting Jeshua's true story that did happen hundreds of years later... although Semiramis twisted some details to make herself into a deity.
And then Jeshua was born, and His story also really happened (even confirmed by people like Josephus and Thallus who didn't write the New Testament and is considered Historians by our modern Historians).
Mary never made herself into a deity like Semiramis did, so the Roman Catholics took the false story and glorified Mary as the queen of heaven....

Jahuwah included His plan of salvation into the genealogy of Adam to Noah as well if you translate the geneology's names from Hebrew to English....

Hebrew English
Adam Man
Seth Appointed
Enosh Mortal
Kenan Sorrow;
Mahalalel The Blessed God
Jared Shall come down
Enoch Teaching
Methuselah His death shall bring
Lamech The Despairing
Noah Rest, or comfort.

That's rather remarkable:
Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest.
Here's the Gospel hidden within a genealogy in Genesis!

Satan was obviously bright enough to pick this up, so he falsified the story of a saviour (Nimrod) and at the tower of Babel Nimrod's name was changed into many names as people's languages was confused. Nimrod / Osiris was a hunter. Jeshua was never a great hunter. There are so many differences between these two actual historical figures....... But it's late so I'm off to bed....
Please let me help you vet the sources you are using to prove that Jesus' story is legitimate. The Nimrod story came before Jesus right? So did the story of Horus.. Right? So if the story of Horus was Before Jesus, then it cannot be a copy of Jesus' story.

Jesus' story is therefore a copy of those who came before...

Who was Josephus Camidria? Josephus was a Roman Catholic that served Caesar (The Pope). In fact, he was most likely a major author of the New Testament. Look up the history of the NT by the Catholics if you trust Josephus. They will tell you in their own encyclopedia that the gospels were all anonymous and released Many years after Jesus or even Paul lived. This is a Major problem is proving the NT.

You've got to know history Camidria. You have to know that anyone who is from a big institution is controlled and a deceiver. This is truth. If you go around quoting or backing guys like Josephus, you will continue to be mislead. The other truth is that all the evil is the world leads back to the Vatican and Rome.

The proof that you are going "backwards" in your analysis is the fact that there was no "J" in Greek and there's definitely no "J" in Hebrew. So calling the Father Jahuwah is not correct and has in effect modernized the Father's name, the same way that Horus's story was modernized into Jesus...

Do you understand Me?

Look to the name of Jesus himself. It means "Hail Zeus." The NT was written originally in Greek. This is a Major problem, especially since the Father is not quoted in Any of the NT texts.

Then you have to look at all the contradictions and explain (logically) why the genealogy of Jesus is different from Matthew to Luke, the name of the disciples are different from Matthew to Mark, how the disciples were found is different, how the tomb was discovered was different, the names on the cross were different, the quotes from the Old Testament were wrong, BUT MOST OF ALL: the changing of the Father's Law was done.

Haggai 2:8!

I mean the list is so long an honest Christian cannot stand up against any real scrutiny. All one can do to defend these lying goSPELLS is come up with bogus proof like Thundarian did that said the goSPELLS were partly inspired by a hymn sung to Zeus.

I mean come on Camidira really??

JoChris

Superstar
Please let me help you vet the sources you are using to prove that Jesus' story is legitimate. The Nimrod story came before Jesus right? So did the story of Horus.. Right? So if the story of Horus was Before Jesus, then it cannot be a copy of Jesus' story.
Have already shown you that has nothing with the price of eggs in China.
http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/osy.php
Who was Josephus Camidria?....In fact, he was most likely a major author of the New Testament.
Evidence from reputable scholarly sources, not personal speculation please.
Look up the history of the NT by the Catholics if you trust Josephus.
I don't care what Catholics believe.
And most biblical scholars contradict all your other claims about anonymous authors etc. http://www.biblestudytools.com/resources/guide-to-bible-study/order-books-new-testament.html
You have to know that anyone who is from a big institution is controlled and a deceiver.
That's a massive overgeneralisation.
If you're only referring to Christian churches etc. - evidence not personal speculation please.
The other truth is that all the evil is the world leads back to the Vatican and Rome.
Were they in the Garden of Eden too? Does the passage say Roman Catholic Church or the serpent in verse 1? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3&version=KJV
The proof that you are going "backwards" in your analysis is the fact that there was no "J" in Greek and there's definitely no "J" in Hebrew.
So what? The texts are translated into different languages. To my knowledge all languages which adopted the Roman Alphabet use the letter "J".
Look to the name of Jesus himself. It means "Hail Zeus."
Evidence not personal speculation please.
The NT was written originally in Greek. This is a Major problem, especially since the Father is not quoted in Any of the NT texts.
Jesus claimed He was God. So did the apostles.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

N.B. The apostle JOHN wrote that, not the apostle Paul (previously known as Saul).
Then you have to look at all the contradictions and explain (logically) why the genealogy of Jesus is different from Matthew to Luke, the name of the disciples are different from Matthew to Mark, how the disciples were found is different, how the tomb was discovered was different, the names on the cross were different, the quotes from the Old Testament were wrong, BUT MOST OF ALL: the changing of the Father's Law was done.
Answers to alleged differences/ contradictions between Gospels: follow links on left side to Matthew-Mark, Luke John and Acts. https://carm.org/introduction-bible-difficulties-and-bible-contradictions
I mean the list is so long an honest Christian cannot stand up against any real scrutiny.
If you really believe that then you have not ever read any Christian Apologetics websites. Time to start reading the links you've been given.

Everything you write is nonsense. You don't make a good complete argument - you just state junk and jump from here to there. First off, even though Jesus came after Nimrod and Horus, it is still possible that Satan tried to manipulate things prior to Jesus's timeframe on Earth. Second, nothing you have written proves that Jesus means "Hail Zeus" but since you babbled about it, I have looked into this theory and it appears more foolish than I had originally thought. The only relevant thing that I have seen is that in Spanish the name sounds like hey zeus. Otherwise your theory is garbage and even that is still garbage to me considering the Bible wasn't written in Spanish. I think a lot of God like Zeus and Krishna are based off people wrestling with Enoch (a man swept up to heaven without dying) and Nimrod (first worldly king/Solomonic) and trying to understand who they were and how they related to belief and blessing. Horus's story has similarities but no one besides Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and gave them self over for the better of everyone else. You are just a liar. When I think of you and the way you write I think of these verses:
  • “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” (Revelation 2:9)
  • “Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.” (Revelation 3:9)
I know both of these are very direct but seriously when I read what you write I can picture every word as a lie from the pit of hell. You are non-stop confusion and you attempt to dominate this whole forum by posting stupid topic after stupid topic. I'm going to be praying for God to bind up your tongue and stop you from rambling trash as if it is intelligent. I can't stand your outlook and I promise you it is from the Dark One. On the other hand, I bet you already know this and love it.

Thank you for your input. :)

Do you know that you've actually spoken some truth? You are right: Jesus (Zeus) is Lord (Baal). This is why that phrase became popular; because the secret satanists behind the Christian religion made it so.

If you do a name study, you will find that Jesus' name means "Hail Zeus." It was always a greek name and was never Yeshua or Yehoshua/Yahoshua, because the New Testament was originally written in Greek, not Hebrew.

You will also find that Jesus' story is the repackaged story of Horus, the Egyptian god also said to have been born of a virgin and visited by three wise men. Horus even supposedly had 12 disciples. Amazing....

Check out Strong's concordance #1166/67, which reveals that the name Lord is Baal. Baal was a Moabite god in case you are unaware.

So again you're right on the money... Zeus is Baal or as you put it: Jesus is Lord.