A new study found a connection between coffee consumption and liver disease.

saki

Star
Now, there’s a study that links the consumption of coffee with preventing liver disease.

Published in the journal BMC Public Health, the study tracked the development of liver disease in more than 495,000 people for a decade. Participants who drank coffee had 21% less chance of developing chronic liver disease when compared to non-coffee drinkers. Twenty-percent of coffee drinkers also had reduced risk of developing chronic or fatty liver disease.

One of the study’s most interesting findings indicates that if coffee drinkers contracted any type of liver disease, they were much less likely to die from it.

“Coffee is widely accessible and the benefits we see from our study may mean it could offer a potential preventative treatment for chronic liver disease,” said the study’s authors.

Maldarker

Star
Now, there’s a study that links the consumption of coffee with preventing liver disease.

Published in the journal BMC Public Health, the study tracked the development of liver disease in more than 495,000 people for a decade. Participants who drank coffee had 21% less chance of developing chronic liver disease when compared to non-coffee drinkers. Twenty-percent of coffee drinkers also had reduced risk of developing chronic or fatty liver disease.

One of the study’s most interesting findings indicates that if coffee drinkers contracted any type of liver disease, they were much less likely to die from it.

“Coffee is widely accessible and the benefits we see from our study may mean it could offer a potential preventative treatment for chronic liver disease,” said the study’s authors.
Yes! Coffeeeee!!!!

Daze

Superstar
A Yemeni scholar, Hassan Al Shadili, wanted to stay up at night for prayers but he had a problem with falling asleep.
He had a dream with an angel showing him how to make coffee.

Many won't accept this and that's fine. All the same coffee basically came from the Almighty to strengthen his worshipers for his worship. (video is just over 2 minutes)

If today's "science" is saying coffee is bad... Much like the egg.. where "science" says its good, then bad, then good and so on.. I'd question it.

Don't put too much faith in modern studies. Especially in an age where so much "science" is bought.

recure

Established
If today's "science" is saying coffee is bad... Much like the egg.. where "science" says its good, then bad, then good and so on.. I'd question it.

Don't put too much faith in modern studies. Especially in an age where so much "science" is bought.
Where does it say that coffee is bad? It's not in OP, but I guess you didn't even read the post.

Cintra

Star
OMG..
Is this something else the dr is going to hassle me about giving up?

Ok.
My brandy coffee will now be just brandy.
I hope my liver is grateful.

Cintra

Star
The coffee allegedly prevents liver problems so it cancels out the brandy. You’re good. I also am jealous of you still smoking. I stopped 2 weeks ago and it’s lame. I’ve also cut down on drinking which is doubly lame.

I don’t like weed so all my vices are gone. :(

Oh well I do have a good mushroom plug once I finish up this work trip.
Lol. Didnt read the first post properly...

Coffee is good for me!!!!!
Yay!!!
My brandy is happy again.

Wot! No vices!!!!
I'm sure you can think of a few.
:cool:

With the smoking, I know its hypocritical of me, but if you have done 2 weeks, you can keep on. The worst must be over by now.
And props from me, because you have dine better than I could!

I am cheering for you however much it sucks!