A Letter to Trump

Devine

Star
Here's the scoop:
maybe trump isn't disrupting the deep state but MAYBE he is and if I took to your idea that he's just one of them and nothing is changing well i guess i should just kill myself then :D
so if other people think that MAYBE he could really be doing good, why do you feel the need to constantly say no? i get it you're trying to warn everyone that's so kind of you, but those of us who believe there is a POSSIBILITY that he is on the side of good don't really care. it's called having HOPE.
otherwise, what solutions are you proposing?
can you see why you have a hard time getting people to subscribe to your "everything is shit. bad as ever and nothing will ever change" theory?

justjess

Superstar
Here's the scoop:
maybe trump isn't disrupting the deep state but MAYBE he is and if I took to your idea that he's just one of them and nothing is changing well i guess i should just kill myself then :D
so if other people think that MAYBE he could really be doing good, why do you feel the need to constantly say no? i get it you're trying to warn everyone that's so kind of you, but those of us who believe there is a POSSIBILITY that he is on the side of good don't really care. it's called having HOPE.
can you see why you have a hard time getting people to subscribe to your "everything is shit. bad as ever and nothing will ever change" theory?
Who are you talking to? And why would you need to kill yourself if trump was actually “one of them” - as far as I know it’s not common to commit suicide because the president is in actuality an elite politician?

I think if anyone had an actual solution that the state wouldn’t ensure was DOA (on both sides of the political spectrum) then we would have rectified this issue long ago. False hope isn’t going to solve anything either though.

Devine

Star
sigh. definitely not talking to you! ever.
did the big grinning thing not indicate joking re: suicide

how can we trust a catholic archbishop tho? i want to believe the trump stuff really do, but i just dont think so, why is hilary not in jail like he promised?

Here's the scoop:
If you think you should kill yourself (even in jest) because you cant place your hope in a MAN to save you, then that says more about how you look at things then anything else. At the end of the day though, Im not here to stop you from doing anything. Im just another poster giving you his take on things like everyone else. I believe thats a false hope that you're banking on, but of course you're free to do you..

From my perspective though? Trump is controlled opposition. He made his money playing the game, but now you believe he got into office, surrounded hisself by other people who play(ed) the game, but is against it? Again, more power to you, but I personally dont buy it. Trump has or had businesses overseas and made millions if not billions of dollars doing it. Gets into office and wants to call overseas businesses home? Did he actually have an epiphany or is he playing a role? I guess thats on you to figure out, because I already know the answer...

And its not about it being "everything is shit" but it being that empires rise and fall. This one is falling. You can try to scrape up the pieces as they're falling and glue them back into place, but in the end, its going to fall. And Trump nor can any man, stop that from happening..

Last edited:

Devine

Star
If you think you should kill yourself (even in jest) because you cant place your hope in a MAN to save you, then that says more about how you look at things then anything else. At the end of the day though, Im not here to stop you from doing anything. Im just another poster giving you his take on things like everyone else. I believe thats a false hope that you're banking on, but of course you're free to do you..

From my perspective though? Trump is controlled opposition. He made his money playing the game, but now you believe he got into office, surrounded hisself by other people who play(ed) the game, but is against it? Again, more power to you, but I personally dont buy it. Trump has or had businesses overseas and made millions if not billions of dollars doing it. Gets into office and wants to call overseas businesses home? Did he actually have an epiphany or is he playing a role? I guess thats on you to figure out, because I already know the answer...

And its not about it being "everything is shit" but it being that empires rise and fall. This one is falling. You can try to scrape up the pieces as they're falling and glue them back into place, but in the end, its going to fall. And Trump nor can any man, stop that from happening..
shut up. take a fucking joke. get to know me on here you think im depressed i don't believe in depression.
AMERICA WILL STAND NOT FALL.
maybe. honestly who cares ive lost interest already since I started typing. I just want to live off grid y'all can have this mess.

shut up. take a fucking joke. get to know me on here you think im depressed i don't believe in depression.
AMERICA WILL STAND NOT FALL.
maybe. honestly who cares ive lost interest already since I started typing. I just want to live off grid y'all can have this mess.
Well if the "even in jest" part went over YOUR head then all you had to do was say so. Of course I knew you werent actually putting your life on the line in regards to Trump. But putting your LAST hope in him? Thats what I was referring to.

And lol.. no. The system that has been over the world has seemingly ran its course. Look at everything going on in 2020. Things are going haywire because something is on the way. And you cant run off the grid to hide from it...

A new letter was written by Archbishop Vigano addressed at the incumbent POTUS. An excerpt:

Daily we sense the attacks multiplying of those who want to destroy the very basis of society: the natural family, respect for human life, love of country, freedom of education and business. We see heads of nations and religious leaders pandering to this suicide of Western culture and its Christian soul, while the fundamental rights of citizens and believers are denied in the name of a health emergency that is revealing itself more and more fully as instrumental to the establishment of an inhuman faceless tyranny

A global plan called the Great Reset is underway. Its architect is a global elite that wants to subdue all of humanity, imposing coercive measures with which to drastically limit individual freedoms and those of entire populations. In several nations this plan has already been approved and financed; in others it is still in an early stage. Behind the world leaders who are the accomplices and executors of this infernal project, there are unscrupulous characters who finance the World Economic Forum and Event 201, promoting their agenda.

The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. Beyond the enormous economic interests that motivate the promoters of the Great Reset, the imposition of the vaccination will be accompanied by the requirement of a health passport and a digital ID, with the consequent contact tracing of the population of the entire world. Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.