A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar
Covid "science" hasn't been kind to dissenters, neither is this climate "science" going to tolerate dissent.
1631484085311.png

1631473120029.png

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar

free2018

Star
This is a thread to chronicle our trek on the road to climate lockdowns and ultimately a mandatory “green Sabbath” (weekly or the yearly one, depending on how crazy they really are). The Guardian changed this article title after it was widely panned.
View attachment 57834

The fact that religious aspects are making in-roads into the debate is very concerning. It is quite ironic that you have all these mega corporations (with WEF membership ofcourse) on board with the climate change agenda and yet, decade after decade, were voraciously destroying habitats aswell as waging an unrelenting campaign to transform societies (or destroy social bonds) inorder to maximize their profits. Now that the handful of owners of those mega corporations are insanely wealthy, they supposedly have have found their moral bearings and want everyone else on board. Ofcourse, their proposed “solutions” are nothing less than to achieve absolute control. That said, I do believe that the weather will become erratic, coupled with seismic events because “they” have the toys to mess with it, inorder to achieve their ends.

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves." - Ex-Secretary of Defense William Cohen

That people are up in arms over vaccine passports for work, travel, shopping etc, the implications of a religio-political mandatory day of rest (especially for religious liberty) are equally as concerning. There are presently Christian groups being used to promote covid vaccination and I trust that those same groups will be used to promote a “green Sabbath” or climate lockdowns.

It’s the same plan. It’s just Masons playing their usual games.

Karlysymon

Superstar

DavidSon

Star
To me it is. First off mask wearing is a perversion of nature and our humanity. Greta is leading these indoctrinated, godless gen-z drones in a weekly protest not against unconstitutional health mandates- but for corporate/globalist climate alarmism. I haven't read the book but I'm reminded of the premise of Children Of The Corn: zombified children who will inadvertently destroy our civilization. Social engineers have always spoken of infiltrating the minds of the young to achieve future aims, and that's what this image epitomizes.

DavidSon

Star
To break the mold a bit, I must say that I agree that climate change is happening. My eyes and ears tell me that nature isn't the same, we have been getting greater and more terrible bushfires in Australia
I hope you'll continue to investigate. What I've found is the narrative of "extreme weather events" is yet another layer of propaganda. Generations tend to overvalue their subjective experiences but as the famous verse in Ecclesiastes says, there's nothing new under the sun. Empirical evidence proves recent weather event are not much different than in the past, check it out:

VICTORIAN BUSHFIRES : A History Lesson For Climate Change Ambulance Chasers

COGNITIVE BIAS : Climate Change Alarmists Refuse To Accept ‘The Science’ That Proves Extreme Weather Events Are NOT Increasing

The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself
Club of Rome,

rainerann

Star
I didn’t look at any one post in this thread too closely. I get the overall gist and concern about dystopian like climate lockdowns though. I agree with the concern about taking this approach to the problem.

although, I also feel like this is to be expected. Regardless how you feel about global warming, pollution is a problem and the environment is damaged to the point where it would take hundreds of years to restore it.

it is concerning, but the only real solution is to have some way to address the problem of major corporations polluting the world and providing products to the public that contribute to this pollution.

since there is no way to do anything about these things, you may as well say we are already economically enslaved. This isn’t something to expect at a future date. This is something that is happening now because any real opportunity to provide a different approach to this problem is oppressed for the average person and trying to become some kind of whistleblower is not going to help anything unless it helps change the way they currently do business.

i am still not that big of a fan of protest. I don’t think they have been effective enough to be considered as a primary approach to the presence of injustice.

this is also something that didn’t happen overnight and isn’t going to start on some special day preassigned on a calendar to give this effort the magical boost it needs to be successful. This has been happening for a long time and I don’t think that when Rockefeller was setting up his company, he was doing so with the intention of polluting the world as a means of controlling it at a future date.

it is a problem because it is a problem and the average person can’t do a whole lot about it and that is why there is potential for this type of scenario happening.