A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar
So I'm sat here with my morning coffee and BBC news is on. I can't quite believe what I've just heard.

We have the two usual highly preened news anchors speaking to two guests about the impending 80% increase in people's fuel bills in October.

So the conversation moves on to how the poorest people in the country will be penalised the most because they use pre payment meters and the additional tariffs incurred means they pay more than anybody else.

This is pretty much how the conversation went from here...

Charlie State (news anchor) - "So what happens when somebody gets to the situation when they just can't put any more money in their meter, there's just no money left. Surely the energy company can't cut that person's electricity supply off?"

On hearing this I nearly spat out my coffee.

The way a pre payment meter actually works is that you pay for your electricity before you use it, when your payment gets used up your electricity goes off. It will not go on again until you put more money into your meter via a pre credited payment card.

The fact that the BBC are unaware of this just goes to show how ignorant they are about the real world.
Are these news anchors billionaires or multi-millionaires that they don't know how pre-paid meters work? I think they are just being charitable with the public about the horror show that is about to unfold.

Welcome to Lockdown 2.0
1662297226840.png

And since the BBC won't say it...that is, fallout from energy rationing in the winter...it helps to keep this in mind. From mid-last year

Karlysymon

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
If this is true, and i haven't found an english publication carrying the defense minister's comments, then it would mean that a market crash or some other big event will happen before October 1st...big enough to draw riots in the streets and thus justify deploying the military.

Lots of October deadlines though...
View attachment 80659

redqueen

Superstar
@FilthPig oh but I thought them smart home
installations we're to Help Us though eh guess
this woke those 22k Peoples up real fast and Hopefully
everyone else who's Heard/Seen this story too

this was never about Helping Us or the so called
"climate"issues tptb are creating,it's always been
about that other c word tptb Love so much control
and look at how fast they can introduce that control
when they wanna

so how many have these smart appliances,thermostats
,lights etc.....installed in their homes right now that
have no clue about this story cause they're not paying
attention

sorta reminds me of that video or the files lol
where everything in the building is smart this
or that which eventually turns in the Peoples
in the show

how long til We See that sorta thing happening
once tptb like musk have their so called "robotic
helpers" installed and the internet of everything
is up,running smoothly with no hiccups that's including
w/e is installed in all of Us by then

FilthPig

Veteran
Australia is sitting on a pile of coal that is the size of england and it would take centuries to dig it all out and use it.You can turn coal into gas or high quality liquid fuel which dont pollute much.
Germans were using coal liquefaction before and during WW2 to make most of their fuel.These days they dont really want to talk about this form of energy - not useful for green agenda and it would be competition for oil cartels.

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 80068

View attachment 80067

This Audi commercial was suppose to be funny back in 2010 when it played during the Super Bowl. I wasn't laughing then or now.
Dream Police by Cheap Trick re-recorded as Green Police.

A senior minister in France has demanded that the country create 3,000 ‘green police’ posts in the face of global warming.

Gérald Darmanin, who serves as France’s Minister of the Interior, has announced that he aims to create 3,000 posts for new “green police” officials, a move that he has deemed necessary in the face to tackle climate change.

News of the potential creation of these new posts in France follows calls from European Union bigwigs for the creation of a bloc-wide “Civil Protection Force” to fight the effects of climate change under the control of Brussels, a move slammed by some as an attempt by Eurocrats to hoard even more power.

In an interview with Le Journal du Dimanche, Darmanin justified the creation of 3,000 new posts specifically aimed at green-related criminal issues by citing the effects climate change was having on France, especially in regard to forest fires, nine out of ten of which have allegedly been caused by human activity.

“Faced with this, we must improve the work of judicial investigation,” the journal reports the politician as saying.

“We have therefore decided to massively reinforce the resources of the Central Office for the Fight against Damage to the Environment and to launch 3,000 ‘green police’ posts,” he continued. “The objective is that, in each gendarmerie brigade, there are gendarmes trained in attacks on ecology.”

“It will be a revolution,” Darmanin added.

Karlysymon

Superstar
If this is true, and i haven't found an english publication carrying the defense minister's comments, then it would mean that a market crash or some other big event will happen before October 1st...big enough to draw riots in the streets and thus justify deploying the military.

Lots of October deadlines though...
View attachment 80659
Makes sense that they would declare martial law to quell the anger that will attend the wave of bankruptcies.