A "Green Sabbath" & Climate Lockdowns/Gross Green Austerity

Karlysymon

Superstar
Considering what happened before & after the Kazakh protests…the blackouts and subsequent Bitcoin price crash…it is legitimate to ask how cryptocurrencies(non-CBDCs) are going to survive energy rationing in the name of climate change...i guess it's the genius way of eliminating CBDC competition.

Australia PM adviser says climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'

Three scientists investigating melting Arctic ice may have been assassinated, professor claims

Two news from 2015.

FilthPig

Veteran
Dutch Parliament to discuss Geo-engineering

Dear Editor,
In 2006, I started the Stop Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation Now citizen initiative. In October 2021, we reached the required 40,000 signatures to present it to the House of Representatives of the Netherlands. Initially to the Committee on Petitions and Citizens’ Initiatives. On March 22 between 13.45 and 14.00 we are going to offer it to the Committee on Petitions and Citizens’ Initiatives of the House of Representatives. Then it will go through some more procedures before we can start advocating the Citizens’ Initiative in the House of Representatives.

This Dutch initiative has worldwide importance and impact, because geo-engineering is a worldwide operation.

When I heard about it in 2006, I was not surprised; I had noticed the changed skies and sky for some time. And I had already experienced more in my life, so I could place it well. At first there was only a paper version of the Citizens’ Initiative, of which we collected 1200 signatures by then. Later when the signatures could also be collected digitally we collected 43,000 signatures so far via petitions.nl. So a total of 44,200. It may sound like a long time, but this time was apparently needed so that people became more aware of what is going on. It is as it is, but I am super happy that we can finally offer it and that the House of Representatives now can not ignore it, there really is something to do. See above: https://www.tweedekamer.nl/kamerleden_en_commissies/commissies/verz/burgerinitiatieven

In these 16 years, I and colleagues have collected many pages of sources through research. We have also compiled a list of 35 experts and people involved who can be heard. Many studies and books have been written worldwide and several scientists have investigated the total picture and/or subareas. There have also been several hearings and conferences about it and the Netherlands signed the ENOD UN Convention in 1983. Since 2006 it has been pushed into the conspiracy corner by the media and we have been called out for ‘aluminium hat’ and ‘wappy’. Since then, despite many requests and emails, the Parliament has never given it serious attention or asked questions about it. Serious attention and action could have prevented much pollution and disease. There are many sources, including military that acknowledge that Weather Modification and manipulation has been going on for decades. With this Citizens Initiative we ask for nothing more or less than the truth and an immediate stop of all activities (Chemtrails/Weather manipulation) in any case above Dutch territory and above the Leeward and Windward Islands. And we ask for a Parliamentary Inquiry so that the politicians, scientists, (civilian) researchers and military personnel involved can be heard under oath.

At the plenary, we will give an extensive presentation and share our many sources.

For this presentation on march 22, I have written a summary poem, naming all the elements, which I will recite. It is attached as an appendix. You are allowed to publish it in your media or website with my name.

The offering will be on March 22, 2022 between 13:45 and 14:00 and afterwards there will be time for questions from the media in the States Hall of the House of Representatives. The address is Irenepad 1. The Hague.

Kind regards,

Elbert Westerbeek
Initiator and administrator
Citizens Initiative Parliamentary Hearing on Weather Manipulation
Stop Chemtrails and Weather Manipulation Now.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Maldarker

Star
Many people are too lazy/docile to train and ride horses... yet we think Tesla will help save the environment with their electric cars smh.
Electric cars are not the way not yet anyway. The EV push is just more BS. Look at it from start to finish makes no sense if your trying to be a "greenie" its dirtier in more ways then the oil is - BTW the oil on the market thanks to russia is dirty crude so now we have more harder to refine products going into the pipeline producing worse by products...ironic isn't it

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Electric cars are not the way not yet anyway. The EV push is just more BS. Look at it from start to finish makes no sense if your trying to be a "greenie" its dirtier in more ways then the oil is - BTW the oil on the market thanks to russia is dirty crude so now we have more harder to refine products going into the pipeline producing worse by products...ironic isn't it
Russia is a major source of US light-sweet imports?

Maldarker

Star
Russia is a major source of US light-sweet imports?
No saying that the crude made and refined here is made into a better product & by product is used more then russian or china refinery no problem to figure that out. The green lie is just another way to make the SHEEP move one way or the other towards the cliff...doesn't matter how the path leads to the cliff but the cliff is the end goal. THEY DON"T CARE ABOUT THE EARTH!!! other wise technology would be shared if it really matter about cleaner fuels coal etc... THEY get a pass akak russia china with energy production see how dirty coal production is there.....Point is countries that can be energy independent should be. If it uses tech thats cleaner thats even better but lol your going to use that electric car no matter what even if it kills kids mining for those heavy metals but hey progress.

Awoken2

Superstar
Joke of the day goes to the Chancellor of The Exchequer for this screamer. Announcing how he's gonna "help the motorist" with a tax reduction.

Just so you know, fuel has increased 4 times that amount in the last 2 weeks. (20 pence)

....Gee thanks.....thanks a lot.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"But perhaps the biggest problem of all to reviving innovation is green dogma, expressed in the net zero commitment. Politicians now indulge in scientific fashion statements, believing that these “send a signal” to others. Net zero means research funding is now hopelessly skewed by environmental ideology.

At least some proponents, such as the BBC’s favourite economist Mariana Mazzucato – who gained fame for advancing the ludicrous proposition that the state, not Apple, invented the iPhone – are honest about wanting to divert money on ideological grounds to achieve what she calls “institutional and behavioural change”.

Compare too the £11bn of subsidies that medieval technologies like wind power receive each year, with the paltry £800m allocated to the new high risk long term research agency ARIA, Dominic Cummings’ baby, over four years.

Not surprisingly, the subordination of science to net zero was not even mentioned at all by the BBC. But then it would be amazing if it had. Even Mao demanded more self-examination than today’s green zealots."