A disaster is coming

AshCash

Established
I'm thinking if there is a disaster coming this year it would be of food shortages or maybe an upcoming cyber attack where anything electronic shuts down causing a world frenzy IDK. Maybe the dark winter will hit this winter? Maybe vaccines will be mandatory in several places? I feel like that would be coming down the road.

I'm thinking if there is a disaster coming this year it would be of food shortages or maybe an upcoming cyber attack where anything electronic shuts down causing a world frenzy IDK. Maybe the dark winter will hit this winter? Maybe vaccines will be mandatory in several places? I feel like that would be coming down the road.
Then, it would be man made. Nothing in the video clip seems to suggest anything authentic, IMHO. At best, it appears to be fear-mongering.

AshCash

Established
Then, it would be man made. Nothing in the video clip seems to suggest anything authentic, IMHO. At best, it appears to be fear-mongering.
I didn't watch the video because I know most of those vids are to cause fear so I just know that if there's food shortages coming I'm prepared. My family and I are prepared for anything but we won't get paranoid about it. We're just ready and I'm thinking realistic in terms of what could happen this year. That's why on YouTube I'm careful about what "truther" videos I watch because most of them seem to cause fear and I'm not into that.

polymoog

Superstar
That's why on YouTube I'm careful about what "truther" videos I watch because most of them seem to cause fear and I'm not into that.
YT is the last place to go. the best truthers have had their channels deleted long ago.
get on bitchute, rumble, 153news.net, or odysee.

Maybe the dark winter will hit this winter? Maybe vaccines will be mandatory in several places? I feel like that would be coming down the road.
there will be a dark winter-- biden has already revealed this to us. i would expect food shortages and fuel shortages, so if you can stock some of that, all the better. have cash or silver/gold on hand for trading. i think the real disaster will be the countless vaccinated people getting very sick this fall/winter (northern hemisphere). i think many will begin to die over the course of the next 2 or 3 years.

AshCash

Established
YT is the last place to go. the best truthers have had their channels deleted long ago.

there will be a dark winter-- biden has already revealed this to us. i would expect food shortages and fuel shortages, so if you can stock some of that, all the better. have cash or silver/gold on hand for trading. i think the real disaster will be the countless vaccinated people getting very sick this fall/winter (northern hemisphere). i think many will begin to die over the course of the next 2 or 3 years.
Yeah I love bitchute do you have any favorite bitchute youtubers there? I personally like the Dollar Vigilante but that's all I really know besides what's on trending and such.
I agree with you something's gonna hit!

Tidal

Star
I didn't watch the video because I know most of those vids are to cause fear..

Look at it another way mate, think of an Apocalypse as a 'Great Welcome Cleansing' of the planet earth which will kill billions by plague or asteroid and thin out the population nicely, leaving a quieter more peaceful world.
i'm like Jimmy Garland in 'Survivors 1975' in that respect, he's LURVING the exciting challenge of surviving in a post-apoc world..:)

AshCash

Established
well I guess in the sense at least the sheep who got the vax will be gone since they're stupid to get it but I don't want my family do die from it cause all my fam on my dads and moms side got it ;( Besides my brother, mother, father, cousin, and me. We're literally the only ones my grandma got it. I think something will trigger in the vaccine or it'll start to really effect people in the coming months.

amandalisa93

Rookie

I believe the vaccinated will also start to get REALLY sick in the not so near future. But on the flip side, if TPTB really want to kill off a bunch of people, would it be the vaccinated they’d want gone? Most have taken the jab due to all the fear mongering and propaganda. Wouldn’t they WANT the obedient people on earth still and the ones who didn’t comply gone?

Daze

Superstar
I believe the vaccinated will also start to get REALLY sick in the not so near future. But on the flip side, if TPTB really want to kill off a bunch of people, would it be the vaccinated they’d want gone? Most have taken the jab due to all the fear mongering and propaganda. Wouldn’t they WANT the obedient people on earth still and the ones who didn’t comply gone?
They don't want any of us really. They got bots to do the labor. They only see us as consumers eating up their limited resources polluting the planet.

Yeah I love bitchute do you have any favorite bitchute youtubers there? I personally like the Dollar Vigilante but that's all I really know besides what's on trending and such.
I agree with you something's gonna hit!
Pretty much every youtuber thats been censored can be found on bitchute or odysee. Corbett Report and TLAV can be found on both. Truthstreammedia, ReallyGraceful, There's too many to list at this point really.

AshCash

Established
That's what my dad believes but I'm not too sure don't they just want their bloodlines alive? I'm sure most of the celebs are all apart of it. And the freemasons too.

polymoog

Superstar
i am in agreement with clif highs analysis on this because it makes the most sense to me. we know that the vaccine and the graphene/nanotech involved in this event was planned far earlier. remember, all of those virologists and epidemiologists died about 5 years ago or so.

the original plan was for there to be a 4 or 5 year lockdown beginning under hillary. all small businesses would be crushed while the people became desperate. then the vax would be rolled out with full FDA approval and high estimates that 90% would take it (and eventually fall sick and die). that 90% would be made up of the obedient and non obedient. with so few people left (and this is assuming that law enforcement, UN soldiers, military were given the placebo vax), the anti-vaxers would be forced to the FEMA camps.

operation warp speed threw another monkey wrench into the plan and the vax was put out far too early. (maybe this is why biden and harris said not to take the "trump vax".) with no long term testing, people were initially skeptical and hesitant to take the vax. when the injuries started leaking out on social media, word spread too fast and now, this month, the media is on the defensive with a crumbling narrative.
no one goes back to believing their propaganda, and our numbers grow each day as the vax injured join our legions.

clif states that instead of billions dying, it will only be millions. the millions could simply not be saved.

like i said on another thread, the test mice given the poisonous vax died in 2 months, which is 2 human years. we dont know if there were placebos given out and how many or if some batches from some companies were worse than others.

the real disaster is sorting through the mess as we see many of our friends and family become sick and die. the economy, logistics, currency, and trade will be in turmoil. there will be mass arrests of all of these subhuman creatures.

Tidal

Star
The Covid thing is a real mess, and our govts need to clarify things, such as -
Do people need to have a separate vax for each of the variants floating around, or is there one vax that will zap all the variants?

Tidal

Star
Aargh there are currently 17 covid variations out there, this from the net-

"The World Health Organization has designated variants Eta, Iota, Kappa, and Lambda “variants of interest” and is tracking 13 additional variants"

Like I said, what a mess, because for full protection people will need to have 17 separate jabs!

hyorishthottie

Established
The Covid thing is a real mess, and our govts need to clarify things, such as -
Do people need to have a separate vax for each of the variants floating around, or is there one vax that will zap all the variants?

the government is benefitting and making financial bonuses off reported COVID cases in hospitals a lot of death cases were marked off as covid when it wasn't and real covid cases were marked off as non covid. The public would revolvt if we needed more than 2-3 different types of vaccines and 2-3 vaccs is too much already minus 2-3 OPTIONS of 1 virus like currently.

the media is forcing that a vax will solve everything and cure all but not telling you how to protect yourself via social distancing, mask wearing, supplements, diet, etc.