A different direction for Poppy

The Zone

Star
Holy shit, I had no idea about Elon and Grimes...ew, Grimes. Cyber chaser.
Musk likes his young babes. Grimes has been with him for a bit now and that is quite an interesting story as well. It is odd how so many aspects of the world tie into Poppy of late. She is now a member of the victim club but many questions remain. Grimes is releasing her new album soon as well. And there was a ton of drama where Elon had to pay the SEC major millions for saying the wrong thing to investors after she got him high on weed.

Part 2 - Poppy -- As I said I went down the Poppy rabbit hole long ago to study how the music industry absorbs people wanting so badly to break into the business. I finally picked the right one to follow and the info is paying off. I have been in deep with some to get certain info but I must admit, despite the direction, etc, I sort of like her music and her. But I feel sorry as hell for her soul in time for they are sucking her in.

An interesting note is that Poppy uses Hollywood hairstylist Samantha Burkhardt - see here - https://www.instagram.com/samanthaburkhartstylist/

Did you look? Did you see what other artists she works with? That's right, she works with Billie Eilish.

Here is a look at Poppy's latest video where she starts off pop like only to rip into some serious guitar riffs and dark imagery with non-other than Death, himself.

There is a lot going on in the video including some hints at transhumanist or acceptance of the coming sooner than you think patches which put you in the network (a story for another day). This was a take on the Swedish movie the Seventh Seal.

In her recent videos, Poppy has white and Goddess adornments only to get covered with blood. Black and White imagery, clear messages of support for the dark side or Satan who is light to all who follow in their minds. Also, videos shot in places where rituals have taken place.

I remember some saying here that only kids followed Poppy. Yeah, right. It was clear to me that she sought success and was always heading in a different direction. She has a history trying many things in her desire for fame and obviously thinks she is enjoying herself after the split. But sometimes people trade demons for demons.

She has a new album coming out on January the 3rd, so we will be hearing more about her. The split with her former creator has actually put her in the news more. Poppy is like many youth today seeking a different direction to mainstream religion. But she is in the fire with those around her. But Poppy left home at an early age and is not as innocent as her look and probably has had to experience a lot of bad men along the way.

There was a time when some of us questioned whether the imagery in the Pink Poppy era was for show. The answer to that is a clear no now. She is fully embracing the dark Hollywood lifestyle. Poppy's strength has always been her natural looks as well, so we are now on the lookout if she gets tatted up.

She reminds me a little of Taylor Momsen who was a clean-cut young Hollywood star who went into music and got dark overnight. But I think Poppy has a smarter marketing head on her shoulders. Anyhow, I have barely touched what was a 4500-word article, but quickly touched on some changes. I wish Poppy the best, but some choices are for life.

I may come back and add or edit some things for this was just off the top of my head from research. This one has been interesting and there are so many layers I did not touch on. I hope VC gives it another spin for I would like to see his take on some things and I could send him some more interesting pics and tidbits. As I said, this has been a fun rabbit hole that is paying off following the descent or ascent (depending of your view) of a young woman wanting to be a star.
220px-PoppyX_(acoustic_cover).jpgdownload (6).jpg
Goddess wear left, new album cover right
maxresdefault (1).jpg
She was adorned in white in the video before this. Initiation?
71119560_521394978649219_7467381951035000262_n.jpg
72336552_192115145158243_4761259051602477875_n.jpg
Fashion, black and white duality in much of her work
75586275_2508624636049508_2989803633440369167_n.jpg
Disney
74801392_421853285394380_3277869883802905556_n.jpg
She has signed with WWE, been live on TV with that and on the video game.
P33.jpg
Poppy is wearing less, clearly into what is called Nu-metal. She is not acting like a little girl anymore. What are your thoughts? Does she have new handlers? Did the crew steal her? Initiation?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Okay, can you name the people in this picture? That is Poppy to the far left with Marilyn Manson's crew and they are hanging out, know each other, etc. That is Titanic who introduced them. Has the cult pushed Titanic sitting below them out?
Pretty sure that's Jonathan Davis from Korn to the right of Manson.

The Zone

Star
Pretty sure that's Jonathan Davis from Korn to the right of Manson.
She has been hanging with them as well and calls Korn an influencer. She hung with them at the Aftershock Festival.
Here is an article from Livewire - https://loudwire.com/poppy-fever-333-scary-mask/
"I wear my scary mask when I'm afraid I don't belong," sings the vocalist softly in the song, but a jarring, aggressive musical turn soon follows with sludgy guitars and guttural screams blasting aloud. The odd contrast of the angelic vocals with Korn-like riffage makes for an interesting transition for the musician, who refused to be painted into a corner.

Read More: Rising Pop Star's New Song Brutally Heavy, Features Fever 333 | https://loudwire.com/poppy-fever-333-scary-mask/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
47070989_464196510775350_7449104245852176447_n(1).jpg
Here is Poppy with Marilyn Manson again. I have a pic with some members of Korn somewhere. She will supposedly have a collaboration with Mason on the new album.

Attachments

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Poppy and Titanic Sinclair are going their separate ways. According to Poppy, he's pretty much a scumbag.

The Zone

Star
You missed a bit. Backtrack to post #20 here on page one for her statement on the split, Aero.

Aero

Superstar
You missed a bit. Backtrack to post #20 here on page one for her statement on the split, Aero.
Damn, you did beat me to the punch. Savor the flavor, lol

And yeah, there's probably no such thing as free in the music biz. But every "handler" isn't a satanic fuck. Plus just cause they paint their faces or wear masks doesn't mean they aren't like teddy bears.

Also since when is Good Charlotte hard AF rock?

The Zone

Star
Damn, you did beat me to the punch. Savor the flavor, lol

And yeah, there's probably no such thing as free in the music biz. But every "handler" isn't a satanic fuck. Plus just cause they paint their faces or wear masks doesn't mean they aren't like teddy bears.

Also since when is Good Charlotte hard AF rock?
If you read the sentence again, you will see where I said (or was trying to say) the label they owned was hard AF rock or what is now called Nu-Metal. Baby Metal has been alive and well in Asia, but her new stuff has elements of that genre as well.

And then there is this from Reddit where Titanics brother (or so he claims) is sharing. It is worth the read for those who want more bizarre drama.

https://www.reddit.com/r/that_Poppy/comments/ehhy80
^^^^^Well, nevermind, he removed his opening very long and interesting post. The bottom line is that there is a lot of hype, news, and drama in all caps around Poppy. And it is fair to question if she was trying to further her career while stepping over Titanic Sinclair with cancel culture being all the rage. Either way, she is an interesting study.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
If you read the sentence again, you will see where I said (or was trying to say) the label they owned was hard AF rock or what is now called Nu-Metal. Baby Metal has been alive and well in Asia, but her new stuff has elements of that genre as well.
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying. That's what I thought you meant.

I'm more interested in the philosophical side though. Mainly, is this a win for Satanism or not? My instincts tell me that it's not. Besides, people can't just win anymore. We live in an age where you have to literally shake the ground to get a real win. Then once you accomplish greatness you have to constantly try to outdo yourself.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More -
View attachment 30235
Okay, can you name the people in this picture? That is Poppy to the far left with Marilyn Manson's crew and they are hanging out, know each other, etc. That is Titanic who introduced them. Has the cult pushed Titanic sitting below them out?

Poppy has been living the Hollywood scene for a while now and she is oh-so-cozy with Satanists of late. Her music has taken a turn, so the Church of Poppy which is PG-13 is dead as is what I will again call Pink Poppy. Dark Poppy is in charge now as her career seems to be on track for selling one's soul in the industry.

End of part 1. To be continued.
Looks like Taylor Bates to the left of Manson. Not sure.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Damn man the song with Diplo Time is Up played automatically and that is pretty dark. Sixth extinction type dark lol
I like it lol.

I got on the Poppy wagon this past year(2019).
It was maskedcrusader7 who shared a song. X I think is what made me a fan.

It’s satire imo. She’s different and not necessarily too big of an act as the top 50 pop star radio stuff.