A Christian Singer - Jon Steingard Says He No Longer Believe In God.

voj

Established
I Recently Stumbled On A Webpage And Found A Last Year Post Of A Christian Singer Saying - He No Longer Believes In God, Below Is A Clear Description Of What He Said.
5ecf5a3159ec7.png
01.png
02.png
04.png
05.png
06.png
07.png
08.png
09.png

There was a guy on YouTube who also stopped believing don't know if it was the same guy. I looked at his videos and one of them later on and he was talking about how harry styles is so cool. And how he's breaking down barriers.

The truth is this man didn't doubt his faith in God he simply loved the world more and being in the world more.

That's what your life ends up as without God a hollow existence idolising other very flawed humans. I'll idolise God, thanks.

Jimmy hu

Rookie
Some gay people feel rejected by the Christian church. We can't deny that.

In the biological aspect, gay people are not compatible.
In the love perspective, everything is possible.
Is the homosexuality generated by a mental trauma in the childhood? Maybe exchange of roles in the parents relationship? One parent shows more love than the other?
It's posible.

But, after all.. love is love..beyond the psycological problems..
except p***philia, of course.

Daze

Superstar
Sign of the times..

the last Prophet (saw) said:
“Before the Hour comes, there will be tribulation like pieces of black night, when a man will wake up as a believer but be a disbeliever by evening, or he will be a believer in the evening but will be a disbeliever by morning.
source

Alanantic

Star
There comes a time when a Bronze Age god just doesn't make sense anymore. I went the same route; called "Christian" in high school, went on tour with the choir, even was a part of a Christian smooth jazz band. But inside I never really felt anything. I prayed for all the right things; strength, patience, understanding, faith...but it all fell on deaf ears. I still felt guilty of my sins, even those "little sins" as a child. I figured Jesus forgiving my sins was worthless, if I can't forgive myself. And if I can forgive myself, I don't need Jesus. So, I left home, friends, and church. I felt like I believed in God. He just didn't believe in me. So, I got into Eastern thought, and never looked back. Now I know God is Everything. All we need to do is wake up from this Dream called Life.

"The Tao(God/Nature/The Way) is not humane, it treats the 10,000 creatures (of which we are merely one) as straw dogs" (ie. expendable units). -- Lao Tzu

Reactions: voj

TruthExposer

Established
Without evil we wouldn't know the true value of light. The dark teaches us the value of light. A star can't shine without darkness. The light can't exist without darkness and vice versa.

voj

Established
Without evil we wouldn't know the true value of light. The dark teaches us the value of light. A star can't shine without darkness. The light can't exist without darkness and vice versa.
Without awareness we wouldnt know what evil is. So what exactly is the point?

voj

Established
There comes a time when a Bronze Age god just doesn't make sense anymore. I went the same route; called "Christian" in high school, went on tour with the choir, even was a part of a Christian smooth jazz band. But inside I never really felt anything. I prayed for all the right things; strength, patience, understanding, faith...but it all fell on deaf ears. I still felt guilty of my sins, even those "little sins" as a child. I figured Jesus forgiving my sins was worthless, if I can't forgive myself. And if I can forgive myself, I don't need Jesus. So, I left home, friends, and church. I felt like I believed in God. He just didn't believe in me. So, I got into Eastern thought, and never looked back. Now I know God is Everything. All we need to do is wake up from this Dream called Life.

"The Tao(God/Nature/The Way) is not humane, it treats the 10,000 creatures (of which we are merely one) as straw dogs" (ie. expendable units). -- Lao Tzu
The lack of knowledge lead one into a state of confuse.

cyt456

Established

I am Chinese, it‘s fair to say I know more about Chinese history than you do. Lao Tzu is a pre-qin philosopher same as Confucius and Sun Tzu. But then Qin dynasty happened. It is a monolithic tyranny, notably citing a purge known as the burning of books (history book included) and burying of scholars although some modern scholars dispute the veracity of these accounts. they also unified language, currency, measurements, which sounds a lot like goal of NWO. Also, Chinese has a long history of worshipping serpent/dragon. Probably started then. Our king was called the son of dragon.
Qin dynasty started at 221 BC, and set the tone for the Chinese history.
I am pretty confident serpent has worked his way in China for a very long time.

voj

Established
So you see why I needed to leave the church. Their logic ran out.
They wont know that, they will use the scripture that says you are from your father the devil for not following God and his law blah blah blah. I mean that alone is toxic for both the mind and soul. Like you is a slave to it.

Cintra

Star

Why a bronze age god?

Why not stone age?

voj

Established
I am Chinese, it‘s fair to say I know more about Chinese history than you do. Lao Tzu is a pre-qin philosopher same as Confucius and Sun Tzu. But then Qin dynasty happened. It is a monolithic tyranny, notably citing a purge known as the burning of books (history book included) and burying of scholars although some modern scholars dispute the veracity of these accounts. they also unified language, currency, measurements, which sounds a lot like goal of NWO. Also, Chinese has a long history of worshipping serpent/dragon. Probably started then. Our king was called the son of dragon.
Qin dynasty started at 221 BC, and set the tone for the Chinese history.
I am pretty confident serpent has worked his way in China for a very long time.
This Could Be True, because most chinese movies is always about dragons and serpent and the myth seems to be a true reality story. But it seems they hidden in a realm or in a part of earth.

cyt456

Established
This Could Be True, because most chinese movies is always about dragons and serpent and the myth seems to be a true reality story. But it seems they hidden in a realm or in a part of earth.
there is an archaeological site called Sanxingdui found in China, has a lot of mysterious giant golden masks and tree of life. It is clearly not from Chinese civilization. Looks a lot like Egyptian sumerican type of art.

cyt456

Established
too many consequences to be dismissed

Reactions: voj

Cintra

Star
Find The Ash Colored - Jehovah Witness Bible, At The Back Of Their Bible You May Find Something Relating To This Question.
I do not own such a thing.
I assume there is a timeline there.

Any timeline must begin with a non metal working culture, wether it is the Bible's garden of eden, before Cain the artificer started metal working, or archaeologists discussing the pre pottery neolithic or whatever.

This is totally off your topic, and I am not trying to derail.
I was just wondering why @Alanantic considered the christian god to originate in the bronze age.

voj

Established
there is an archaeological site called Sanxingdui found in China, has a lot of mysterious giant golden masks and tree of life. It is clearly not from Chinese civilization. Looks a lot like Egyptian sumerican type of art.

Knowledge Is Not Always Complete,The misinformation is way too rapid for one to differ.

redqueen

Superstar
This is what I been saying in other threads here
Maybe the actual original book if there ever was one
may contain the truths
Being that the original has been translated so many times
by so many different peoples
could it not then be
that those translators and TPTB
used this book as another form of control over the masses
I know for myself I feel a 100% the same
Every place I tried to find spiritual guidance through