- Anne Bolyne
- queen Elizabeth (queen mother)
- queen of hearts

other nobels or royalty
- Ophelia
- Margaret Windsor

AD HOC

Established
Back in the 90's she used to eat at a restaurant I was Manager of in Notting Hill, London.
Friendly, polite, chatty and interested and beautifully feminine. Same with Jade Jagger who occasionally worked our bar as she was bored.

Vulpesrex

Rookie
- This post contains spoilers for the Enola Holmes movie -

HBC directed and played the mother in a new Netflix movie called "Enola Homes" about the younger sister of the famous detective. It is cinematically reminiscent of the Sherlock Holmes movies featuring Robert Downey Jr., other than a few plot twists being somewhat predictable. The final battle at the climax of the movie takes place in an old manor on a checkerboard floor. That scene was filmed at Hatfield House, which dates to the Tudor period and is associated with Queen Elizabeth I. Pictured here is the location from that scene:

1603213349830.png

A subplot/theme of the movie is the new generation overpowering the old with political, liberal change and an important vote in Parliament about a reform bill. HBC's character is part of a feminist/suffragist group plotting a bombing to influence the vote on the bill - I felt that mirrored a lot of the liberal vs conservative narrative and general political unrest we're seeing going on right now.

Links and Sources: