A Briefer History of Time

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How long did it take for light from distant stars reach us?

What about radiometric dating? Surely that indicates a very old earth?

Many people have first encountered these ideas through “A Brief History of Time”

Despite the scientific consensus around the “Standard Model” of Big Bang Cosmology, it does rest on certain assumptions (and has some enduring and presently insoluble problems).

Those assumptions are being challenged by new research and evidence in the field of plasma physics, zero point energy and of elemental and galaxy formation that are all beginning to divide the scientific community.

B8ECAEC1-DAE9-4A0C-B7BC-85D27EF4EE84.jpeg

I invite anyone who is interested to consider the work of Barry Setterfield. He has been researching this area since the early 80’s, sometimes in the face of much opposition. It is only recent findings from secular science that have began to add major experimental corroboration to his research.

This was the first of his videos (and his most recent summary) that I watched - it provides a great introduction to the topic, but I also recommend his channel as he goes into greater depth on related topics.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And now it’s in the mainstream news headlines...

'Strong' evidence found for a FIFTH force of nature: Physicists reveal 'tantalising' results from particle experiment that could rewrite the laws of physics

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
New evidence continues to support the existence of ZPE.

If you don’t yet realise the significance of this, start at the beginning of this thread!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hebrews 11:3
King James Version

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I came across this earlier -

A rare, super heavy radioactive element is found that should have decayed years ago. I find it fascinating how naturalistic scientists poke around to try to find explanations based on their core assumptions rather than consider alternative cosmologies!