A$AP Rocky

Vixy

Star

This video is about mind control, right? And one eye covered.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established

This video is about mind control, right? And one eye covered.
Lame, keep this clown in jail and really a plastic parasite is in the White House trying to get him out?

I wish the elite would kill off that worthless Family.

Vixy

Star
Lame, keep this clown in jail and really a plastic parasite is in the White House trying to get him out?

WHAT? He was stalked for blocks and blocks by our psychos for afghans and you're on THEIR side? He did the right thing, MK'd or not, he did our country a fukn favour! THEY should be arrested, not him but Sweden is taken over by fukn Islam so that wont be the case.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
WHAT? He was stalked for blocks and blocks by our psychos for afghans and you're on THEIR side? He did the right thing, MK'd or not, he did our country a fukn favour! THEY should be arrested, not him but Sweden is taken over by fukn Islam so that wont be the case.
???? who's side am I on?

I think the Kardashians/Jenners are parasites and that was my point, the elite take out people they deem as worthless and I am hoping it is them soon, not a fan of ASAP Rocky but I think it's a joke that Kim and Kanye are using thier privilege to get him out.

You might want to do some research on your boy ASAP, he is no way clean.

P.S. Nice spot of hatred and Islamophobia there Vixy.

Vixy

Star
Nah I agree with you on them, theyre filthy asf, BUT: In this case ASAP did the right thing yet he was jailed, why I wonder? Bc my damn country is turning Islamic. The stalkers got of scott free.

4ft3rm4th

Rookie
P.S. Nice spot of hatred and Islamophobia there Vixy.
The only hateful statement on this thread is yours:
The fact of the matter is the only reason Rocky is still in jail is because he was in an altercation with Muslim refugees. Sweden and other EU countries practice multiculturalism and some also consider Muslim refugees to be a protected class. This means that the Muslims get to live by the rules of their own culture.

Example: In Sunni countries it's legal for Sunnis to r*pe anyone who isn't a Sunni. So guess what that means for Germany, Sweden, Britain... I dare you to google r*pe, muslim and a European country of your choosing. If you aren't disgusted by what you read, then you don't have a soul.

P.S. You might want to go out and do a little searching for the truth before you comment on something you no nothing about.