9/11 - "Ground Zero"

Definition of the term "Ground Zero" (pre-9/11):

"The site directly below, directly above, or at the point of detonation of a nuclear weapon."

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/11/censored-vt-restored-too-classified-to-publish-russia-opens-files-on-nuclear-9-11-and-israeli-proliferation/

The information in this interesting article is similar to the disclosures of a former Russian nuclear intelligence officer named Dimitri Khalezov, who went into great detail (on youtube) explaining how the twin towers on 9/11 were brought down by the use of small underground nukes.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
several things bother me.

1st - why was the WTC ruins called ground zero?
2st - the luckiest man alive
3st - why aren't we using nuclear blasts to dig dams?

here it doesn't mention the bombs, but check the craters, they do look like bombing craters
http://www.911truth.dk/first/en/kp_towers.htm

Also, back then i used to play a game called Urban Strike for Sega Genesis. Guess what happened at the last level? Yeah, a plane would suicide attack the WTC and the jet fuel would stay there as a purple goo

It would also help explain why they had such extremely high temperatures for weeks afterwards, at the sites where the buildings used to stand, and the pools of molten metal (and/or even rock?) that the workers spoke of during or after the cleanup. That one guy who worked on the cleanup afterwards said it was like being "in a foundry".

September Clues (by Simon Shack) is about the planes that were shown on TV coverage and is quite interesting to watch as well, if anyone hasn't seen it. One of the guys in it tells about how at ground zero, in the days after, it was noticed during police work that many of the clocks "had stopped" (presumably, when the towers came down). Was that an effect of nukes being used? Do nukes cause clocks to stop?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Definition of the term "Ground Zero" (pre-9/11):

"The site directly below, directly above, or at the point of detonation of a nuclear weapon."

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/11/censored-vt-restored-too-classified-to-publish-russia-opens-files-on-nuclear-9-11-and-israeli-proliferation/

The information in this interesting article is similar to the disclosures of a former Russian nuclear intelligence officer named Dimitri Khalezov, who went into great detail (on youtube) explaining how the twin towers on 9/11 were brought down by the use of small underground nukes.
There was an old VT article (can't find it) that mentioned cars melting within a mile radius and people developing illness that can only be as a result of radioactive exposure. Apparently NY remained radioactive for some good time.
Had it been the Westcoast, Fukushima (a decade later) would have exacerbated the problem.

Thunderian

Superstar
I always thought the conspiracy was in the motivation and execution, and not a part of the actual event itself. What I mean is, why can't it just be two planes crashing into two towers, and those towers coming down? What's the point of a conspiracy to make it look like it happened? Why not just do it?

I have the same question when people say that a bombing or shooting or stabbing spree is a false flag. I always think, wouldn't it be easier just to take some MK'd up patsy and set him loose with an AK? I mean, the MK-Ultra program was begun in 1953. They must have one or two perfect assassins by now. Why the big production? I have organized a lot of events (not false flags, more like weddings and stuff), and the key to success is always, always, always keep it as simple as possible. Why stage an elaborate event, organize all the crisis actors, fabricate all the footage, or whatever, when all those things are, is just more things that can go wrong?

So I guess the question is, why can't they just put a gun in some zombie's hand and tell him where to go, instead of busing people in somewhere to pretend they've been shot?