88 Keys Of The Pi-ano

FortyFour

Rookie
Speaking of music - a Piano has 88 keys

The part of your body that commonly plays the Piano is your hands, specifically your fingers and thumbs.

The human hand has exactly 28 phalanges on both hands - 14 on the left and 14 on the right.

Let's take these two numbers and use a mathematical technique called "divide"

88/28 = 3.14285714286

And if you know your math you will know 3.1428.. is an approximate of PI

Now that you know the very fundamental numbers within a Piano and your hands - both mathematically showing the number for PI... try saying the word Piano without inherently seeing the letters for PI....

What is even more interesting about the word "Piano" is if you apply English Reduction Gematria to the word "Piano" you will find it sums to the number 28.... as in.. 28 phalanges in the human hands

The first company to mass produce the 88 key Piano was Steinway

The person to invent the Piano itself was Bartolomeo

If you apply English Gematria to the word "Steinway" & "Bartolomeo" you will find they both equally sum to 116

Now, what does this all mean? Does it mean anything at all? Well that is for you to decide... one thing for sure is Math is a universal language and can be understood by all walks of life regardless of ethnic language, background and or religion.

Bartolomeo was an expert Harpsichord maker, which has 60 keys. Bartolomero was employed by Ferdinando de' Medici, Grand Prince of Tuscany. He was employed as the "Keeper" of the instruments.

If you apply English & English Reduction Gematria to the word "Keeper" you will find the numbers 33 & 60

Again, Bartolomeo was an expert 60 key maker, who was the Prince's "Keeper" of the instruments

I am sure I don't have to go over the importance of the number 33.....

if you don't know your prime number... 137 is the 33rd prime number.

Further exploring this number 60 I find that if you spell out the number "Sixty" in English & Reduction Gematria we see it sums to both 25 & 97.... of course 97 is the 25th prime number... I also had fun by adding in "Ferdinando de' Medici" into the Gematria calculator only to find he sums to 97 in Reduction as well

Again, Ferdinando de' Medici employed Bartolomeo, the 60 key maker expert, as his "KEEPER" of instruments (re-read all above if you don't understand what I am hinting towards here).

Is this all just a mathematical coincidence? Or is there something larger than life at play here... you be the judge.

"Judge" = 47

rainerann

Star
Would you say that this is the reason we use a base-10 number system and not a hexadecimal number system? I'm sorry, but most of this stuff just seems so very coincidental seeing how easy it would be to change all these things around especially when it comes to peoples last names. How do you conclude that it is reliable to assume that it was intentional for a person's last name to add up to a certain number?

FortyFour

Rookie
Would you say that this is the reason we use a base-10 number system and not a hexadecimal number system? I'm sorry, but most of this stuff just seems so very coincidental seeing how easy it would be to change all these things around especially when it comes to peoples last names. How do you conclude that it is reliable to assume that it was intentional for a person's last name to add up to a certain number?
I can't say for certain why we use one system over the other, however, it is a fact we use one over the other and that one is the base-10 system. A system we can count on our 2 thumbs and 8 fingers... which has 28 phalanges.

And can you re-ask your last name question with an example? I am not understanding what it is you are asking...

For example, Bartolomeo's last name is Cristofori... "Cristofori" in English Reduction Gematria sums to 60.... and as we know Mr Cristofori is a 60 key maker expert who was the "Keeper(which sums to 33 & 60)" of instruments.

If we take googles full name - "Bartolomeo Cristofori di Francesco" and apply English Reduction Gematria you will find is sums to 156..

Again, Bartolomeo's was the "Keeper" and "Keeper" = 33... the word "thirty three" in English Gematria sums to 156

rainerann

Star
It is also dependent on the length of the alphabet too. There is just something missing to this that I can't put my finger on. If the alphabet had 27 letters, it would change everything.

However trying to create names based on this sounds like a waste of time, not to mention that it almost seems too easy to be taken seriously. It is almost like having your password be abc12345.

Bartolomeo was Italian also. There are 21 letters in the Italian alphabet, which makes T the 18th letter, not 20th. So whether his name adds up to 156 or not is irrelevant because it couldn't have been intended to do that from the beginning.

Outside of this, you mentioned two last names in the opening post that I can't understand how they could have been intentionally created that way. It seems like an inefficient system if that is what you are supposed to do.

However, what does the number 156 mean?

FortyFour

Rookie
It's not dependent on anything other than the existence of life itself. The "what if" game can be played of course, although don't be fooled because "what if's" are not real. They are only real when they are real and until then it's simply a fictional story one tells. The English Alphabet is 26 letters. The English Alphabet was not the first Alphabet invented, just a continuation of what already was - The Italian Alphabet too - is not first Alphabet invented. It too was part of a continuation of Alphabet's that already were. You can track this idea of an "Alphabet" back to the Phoenicians, Canaanites, Hebrews ect... (which is why we see the letter "A" or the "1st" letter in all (A)lphabets that are used to create languages)..

You can consider this easy and a waste of time but I disagree. Yes, mathematics can be very easy, but it is no waste of time considering it's how we fundamentally understand our universe and create within it. Mathematics is a natural order within our existence whether you choose to look into it or ignore it. Imagine if people started to think that 3+4=7 is too easy to even be taken seriously.... 7 is a number that' defines our existence in so many ways... yet it's just so easy to derive at... who doesn't take the 7 days a week seriously? When was the last time you stared and a 7 color rainbow after a rain shower and thought it wasn't serious? People cry over the site of rainbows. Not to mention we can only move in 7 directions... up, down, left, right, front, forward, and the seventh is within yourself (the heart). The 7 Chakras ect..

Point being, it doesn't mater what language you use, it's based off a very real legitimate Letter Number system... and it's pretty clear and obvious that the creators of our Alphabet and Languages practiced within the occult.... or what we call the occult.

I am 100% sure if someone started to do gematria based on the Italian Alphabet letter number system - certain numbers will start to appear that go right along with everything else that adds up within Italian history around important key figures who shaped history.

And you know what, I don't even have to use gematria to find interested mathematical findings that connect...

For example - Bartolomeo Cristofori di Francesco died at the age of 76.... on Jan. 27th, 1731......

if you have fun with math and add the date like this -> 1+27+17+31 you will find it equals to 76.......

Such a fitting day for Mr Cristofori to pass away at the age of 76... almost like it was some kind of mathematical revelation?

If you add the date numerology for the day like this --> 1+2+7+1+7+3+1 you will find it equals 22

22 is the number of Chapters in the Book of Revelation and the word "Cristofori" in Italian Reduction sums to 66.

Of course the Book of Revelation is the 66th book of the Bible. In English reduction "thirty three" would sum to 66, however, I will say that doesn't count :) Even though we know Mr Cristofori was a "KEEPER" of instruments who invented the PI-ano, an expert in mathematically building the 60 key instrument.

What's kinda interesting is his first name "Bartolomeo" in Italian Reduction sums to 39...

More interestingly, the words "twenty two" in English sums to 39... seeing as he died on a date with 22 numerology.

Anywhoo.. I forget where I was heading with this response... I will leave you with this...

911 is a stapled number in our reality.... if you know your prime numbers you would know 911 is the 156th prime number

Again, "thirty three" in English sums to 156... 911 the 156th prime number....... I somehow think you can see the connection here

rainerann

Star
3+7 is simple, but it is useful and it means something. This is simple and doesn't seem useful or to mean anything.

However, you started to make a good point when you said that whether or not you changed the language, you would still be able to create patterns by converting the alphabet into a number system. This seems interesting and possible. However, this doesn't seem like something where the true meaning can really be explained either.

In theory, this could be also used in some way, but not explained according to the true meaning. You could, in theory, identify certain events according to this, but you would only be using an already existing phenomenon for selfish reasons and not according to a true meaning.

Either way, this made sense. When you mention that the date he died adds up to the age he was, that made some sense. However, you lose me a little bit when you add this up a different way and make a connection to the 22 chapters of Revelation and so forth. I don't' see how you can make that big of a leap. There are potentially 22 chapters in many books. What if it is referring to a different book?

FortyFour

Rookie
I want you to rethink simple and useful and meaningful..

Gematria is powerful and religious

Take the Tetragrammaton for example -> "the Hebrew name of God transliterated in four letters as YHWH or JHVH and articulated as Yahwehor Jehovah."

"Tetragrammaton" translates to Pi 7 Pi 7

It's built into Churches for a reason

Remember my main topic for this thread?... the Pi-ano.. gematria is more relevant than you may want to believe.

Lady

Star
@FortyFour
The universe is a system of numbers, from what I have read on the topic, so I don't doubt that some of your claims are valid. However, have you considered what the Italian word "piano" means and if so, what are your thoughts on how this ties into your information?

piano - (music) low loudness
Synonyms: pianissimo
Adj.1.piano - used chiefly as a direction or description in music; "the piano passages in thecomposition"
Synonyms: soft
Antonyms:
forte, loud - used chiefly as a direction or description in music; "the forte passages in the composition"
Adv.1.piano - used as a direction in music; to be played relatively softly
Synonyms: softly
Antonyms:
forte, loudly - used as a direction in music; to be played relatively loudly

Last edited:

Lady

Star
The 1st 6:00 minutes of this math video should be of some interest to those who are interested in how the ancient Egyptians and Chinese performed math and is also the way computers "compute."

Dan

Veteran
Speaking of music - a Piano has 88 keys

The part of your body that commonly plays the Piano is your hands, specifically your fingers and thumbs.

The human hand has exactly 28 phalanges on both hands - 14 on the left and 14 on the right.

Let's take these two numbers and use a mathematical technique called "divide"

88/28 = 3.14285714286

And if you know your math you will know 3.1428.. is an approximate of PI

Now that you know the very fundamental numbers within a Piano and your hands - both mathematically showing the number for PI... try saying the word Piano without inherently seeing the letters for PI....

What is even more interesting about the word "Piano" is if you apply English Reduction Gematria to the word "Piano" you will find it sums to the number 28.... as in.. 28 phalanges in the human hands

The first company to mass produce the 88 key Piano was Steinway

The person to invent the Piano itself was Bartolomeo

If you apply English Gematria to the word "Steinway" & "Bartolomeo" you will find they both equally sum to 116

Now, what does this all mean? Does it mean anything at all? Well that is for you to decide... one thing for sure is Math is a universal language and can be understood by all walks of life regardless of ethnic language, background and or religion.

Bartolomeo was an expert Harpsichord maker, which has 60 keys. Bartolomero was employed by Ferdinando de' Medici, Grand Prince of Tuscany. He was employed as the "Keeper" of the instruments.

If you apply English & English Reduction Gematria to the word "Keeper" you will find the numbers 33 & 60

Again, Bartolomeo was an expert 60 key maker, who was the Prince's "Keeper" of the instruments

I am sure I don't have to go over the importance of the number 33.....

if you don't know your prime number... 137 is the 33rd prime number.

Further exploring this number 60 I find that if you spell out the number "Sixty" in English & Reduction Gematria we see it sums to both 25 & 97.... of course 97 is the 25th prime number... I also had fun by adding in "Ferdinando de' Medici" into the Gematria calculator only to find he sums to 97 in Reduction as well

Again, Ferdinando de' Medici employed Bartolomeo, the 60 key maker expert, as his "KEEPER" of instruments (re-read all above if you don't understand what I am hinting towards here).

Is this all just a mathematical coincidence? Or is there something larger than life at play here... you be the judge.

"Judge" = 47

So humans are Satan. OK.

FortyFour

Rookie
@FortyFour
The universe is a system of numbers, from what I have read on the topic, so I don't doubt that some of your claims are valid. However, have you considered what the Italian word "piano" means and if so, what are your thoughts on how this ties into your information?

If I break down the italian alphabet into a number system and then I add the letter's "Piano" together just like a did above for "Bartolomeo" name you will find the word "Piano" in italian gematria sums to 22

of course to revisit this, the inventor for the Piano died on a date with numerology of 22 (see work above if you missed it). So right off the back you see a numerical connection. He died at the age 76 where the date can also be added to 76.

Now, for what the actual word "Piano" means or the "PianoForte" which is soft & loud - to me, is just another example of our ritualistic reality of As Above So Below... Soft and Loud... Right and Wrong... Black and White... Male & Female.... Good & Evil... Love and Hate... two extremes of the same thing... the Square and the Compass... the Circle and the Square.... or Squaring the Circle...

The 1st 6:00 minutes of this math video should be of some interest to those who are interested in how the ancient Egyptians and Chinese performed math and is also the way computers "compute."

This is a great video... and one thing he doesn't get into which is what this entire thread is about.. is the number of PI

our 1's and 0's that we find in computing is nothing more than the symbol for PI

You see, if you simple take your 1 and place it within the 0... you will find the circumference for PI

So 3 example thus far that demonstrate the finding of Pi -

1) the PI-ano
2) The Tetragrammaton or Hebrew name for God - Pi7 Pi7
3) Binary Code, the 1's and 0 coming together to create the circumference for Pi

So humans are Satan. OK.
Interesting conclusion - I don't agree however you are entitled to your opinion I suppose. Care to provide an example for curiosity's sake?

TruthSucker

Established
Mathematics are one of the most fascinating things in universe, cause its universal.
That goes for symbolism as well and they are very close to each other.

But be careful to not get lost in this and seeing numbers and symbols everywhere, not everything has a deeper meaning, but I think you know what Im saying ;)

What still baffles me is this thing with the golden cut.

Dan

Veteran
If I break down the italian alphabet into a number system and then I add the letter's "Piano" together just like a did above for "Bartolomeo" name you will find the word "Piano" in italian gematria sums to 22

of course to revisit this, the inventor for the Piano died on a date with numerology of 22 (see work above if you missed it). So right off the back you see a numerical connection. He died at the age 76 where the date can also be added to 76.

Now, for what the actual word "Piano" means or the "PianoForte" which is soft & loud - to me, is just another example of our ritualistic reality of As Above So Below... Soft and Loud... Right and Wrong... Black and White... Male & Female.... Good & Evil... Love and Hate... two extremes of the same thing... the Square and the Compass... the Circle and the Square.... or Squaring the Circle...

This is a great video... and one thing he doesn't get into which is what this entire thread is about.. is the number of PI

our 1's and 0's that we find in computing is nothing more than the symbol for PI

You see, if you simple take your 1 and place it within the 0... you will find the circumference for PI

So 3 example thus far that demonstrate the finding of Pi -

1) the PI-ano
3) Binary Code, the 1's and 0 coming together to create the circumference for Pi

Interesting conclusion - I don't agree however you are entitled to your opinion I suppose. Care to provide an example for curiosity's sake?
According to the Bible 6 is the number of man. The Devil. Or is this bullshit?

Raquel

Established
Illuminati numerology. Theoretically Lucifer would have been one of the architect together with God in creating the Earth (before he was cast out of Heaven). If you search for the significance of the numbers 9 and 11 in Satanism, this theory begins make some sense. That's why Freemasons worship the "great architect".

FortyFour

Rookie
According to the Bible 6 is the number of man. The Devil. Or is this bullshit?
Yea, 6 is a number we see with man and sin. God creating man on the 6th day.. giving us 6 directions to move

1)As Above
2)So Below
3)North
4)South
5)East
6)West

And then on the 7th day He rested

rainerann

Star
You know what I really think you are studying with this subject is probabilities. This is a very big subject in the history of mathematics. I was surprised when I learned how many historical mathematicians studied probability.

If you think about it, when the length of the longest word of any language is about 12 letters and the shortest length of any word is one letter, you only have a range of letters between one and twelve. If you only have 26 letters in your alphabet, there is a strong probability that you are going to see groupings of numbers. Some in greater quantities than others, but this is actually based on the subject of probability rather than some occult phenomenon.

The only thing you could do with this that would be legitimate is take calendar dates and create a code with it because this would be something relatively predictable. We know that there will be January 12, 2060, even if we don't live to see it. The variance is also going to be limited to the slight difference in the change of the dates and the years to the same number that will be found by adding the month up according to its numeric equivalent.

So you could go through the calendar for the next 10 years and find all the dates that add up to 33 for example. Then, you could plan things according to this information, but this is only because this is a fairly controllable way of keeping numbers within a certain range that only changes slightly.

Whether or not this pattern can be seen elsewhere, does not indicate that this is by design. This only demonstrates the probability that a certain percentage of words will add up to a certain number when the word length is within a certain range and the alphabet consists of a certain number of letters. This is evidenced by the fact that none of these words add up to a thousand. They can't. It exceeds the potential of the range.

Lady

Star
Great analysis, @rainerann.
Someone with time on his/her hands should do as suggested and calculate numbers as far out into the future as possible, such as, 2060 for example!
I think we will see a predictable cycling of numbers producing a pattern. Where and how that repeat occurs will be an interesting find.

FortyFour

Rookie
You know what I really think you are studying with this subject is probabilities. This is a very big subject in the history of mathematics. I was surprised when I learned how many historical mathematicians studied probability.

If you think about it, when the length of the longest word of any language is about 12 letters and the shortest length of any word is one letter, you only have a range of letters between one and twelve. If you only have 26 letters in your alphabet, there is a strong probability that you are going to see groupings of numbers. Some in greater quantities than others, but this is actually based on the subject of probability rather than some occult phenomenon.

The only thing you could do with this that would be legitimate is take calendar dates and create a code with it because this would be something relatively predictable. We know that there will be January 12, 2060, even if we don't live to see it. The variance is also going to be limited to the slight difference in the change of the dates and the years to the same number that will be found by adding the month up according to its numeric equivalent.

So you could go through the calendar for the next 10 years and find all the dates that add up to 33 for example. Then, you could plan things according to this information, but this is only because this is a fairly controllable way of keeping numbers within a certain range that only changes slightly.

Whether or not this pattern can be seen elsewhere, does not indicate that this is by design. This only demonstrates the probability that a certain percentage of words will add up to a certain number when the word length is within a certain range and the alphabet consists of a certain number of letters. This is evidenced by the fact that none of these words add up to a thousand. They can't. It exceeds the potential of the range.

I thank you for your opinion - probabilities are a very big subject in the history of mathematics - and I am going to have some fun right now by googling the Fathers of probability and seeing if there are any interesting numerical connections (what would be the probability of the fathers of probability having coincidental numerical mathematical connections?).*note - all I am using is gematriantor.com(gematria cyphers), google.com, a regular calculator, and my brain that has an interest to learn something new.

So let's google "who is the father of probability"

First guy I see is Pierre de Fermat who practiced Law & Mathematics

The first thing I look at is the Birth date and the Death date of the individual

Google does not give a birth date but rather has a est. range instead... his birth ranges from 10/31 to 12/6 - in 1607 - the story of his birth get's confused with another Pierre who was born in 1601... Who know's if this is all true with the mix up but the numbers presented to me make it interesting - 161 being the first 3 digits of the Golden Ratio. 167 is the 39th prime which we will get into later with the other father (both year's 1607 & 1601 are prime numbers as well - and in numerology, 0 isn't a number)

The difference between his birth est. 10/31 & 12/6 is a difference of 36 days... the word "Law" in English sums to 36.... Yes he practiced law, and the last he was seen before his death was at the courthouse but this could be just a coincidence. I don't think google would be consciously knowingly giving him a ritualistic coded number tribute... would they? nah no way, that's crazy talk.

Any who, Pierre died on the date 1/12/1665.. and I find this interesting for a few reason.

1) the date is 1/12 and the word "Mathematics" sums to 112 in English gematria... (get it? 1+1=2.. math)

2) He died at the age of 57 and the word "Probability" sums to 57 in English gematria.. (what's the probability of that happening?)

3) Date numerology for his death (1+1+2+1+6+6+5) sums to 22. This is interesting because it relates to the other father of Probability which I will go over again. 22 & 39 have a relationship. And we see 39 within his birth year

The Second guy I see is Blaise Pascal who practice Theology, Mathematics, Physics, & Philosophy

Blaise was born on 6/19/1623.... date numerology (6+1+9+1+6+2+3) and life lesson number (6+19+1+6+2+3) sum to 28 and 37

What is interesting about these two numbers is that in English gematria both "Twenty Eight" & "Thirty Seven" sum to 57

And for course we already know "Probability" also sums to 57 (what is the probability of all this?)

Blaise died exactly 877 days after Pierre, which is the 151st prime number - although I haven't dug further on this prime number and how it may relate, I place it here because I understand the importance of prime numbers in general.

Any who, Blaise died at the age 39 on 8/19/1662 -- (notice how he was born and died on the number 19. The word "nineteen" sums to 41 and 41 is the 13th prime number. Well, the word "thirteen" sums to 99 just like the word "Physics" which seems physically impossible. Also notice he died in the year 62... the word "Philosophy" sums to 62. The word "Theology" sums to 107, and 107 is the 28th prime number and I already went over how he has a 28 life lesson birth number that connects to 57)

Remember, Pierre died on a date with 22 numerology, before Blaise, and Blaise died @ the age of 39.... "Twenty two" sums to 39... I mean, what is the probability of all this? I also want to note Pierre was born in the year 1607... if you drop the 0 since 0 isn't a real number you have 167.... 167 is the 39th prime number. What is even more fascinating is the word "twenty four" sums to 167 and Blaise died 877 days from Pierre or a total span of 2 years, 4 months and 24 days... 24-24

If you add Blaise's death date like this 8+19+62 it sums to 89... 89 is the 24th prime number.

And of course Blaise's death date numerology sums to 33 (8+1+9+1+6+6+2) hmm

The last thing I found (Note * I found all this in a span of less than two hours. My grammar corrections took longer to proof read than the actual findings) that I absolutely love which connects right back to this very thread... PI!!!!!!!!!!

"Fathers of Probability" in English gematria sums to 227.... 22/7 = 3.14

What do you think the probability of the "Fathers of Probability" encoding the numerical finding of PI??

If you add both of the Fathers age of death (39+57) it sums to 96..... the word "ninety six" in English Reduction sums to 49

227 is the 49th prime number

The word "Freemason" sums to 96 in gematria but that could be saved for another day

So let's recap

Now 4 examples thus far that demonstrate the finding of Pi -

1) the PI-ano
3) Binary Code, the 1 and 0 coming together to create the circumference for Pi
4) English Gematria of the words "Fathers of Probability" & their combined age of death - 96

Here I will throw in a 5th example just for fun... let me know if you can spot the circumference/diameter for PI in this photo:

rainerann

Star
Well you wrote a bunch of stuff again where you would change things to make things add up to reach conclusions that you wanted. For starters, you don't actually know the date of birth of the father of probability. You can't even include that and assume that this is creating an accurate connection.

Second, you are adding and writing numbers, but somehow you are never identifying an actual function that can be used every time to produce a result that shows a connection between two things.

For example, in a video on gematria for the Hebrew language, wine and secret both equal 70. He explains there is some kind of old saying about when you drink wine, you let your secrets out, so there is a connection to these words. So, wow, wouldn't you know they both equal 70---in Hebrew. Not in English. In English, wine equals 6 and secret equals 7.

So in math, this would demonstrate that either English or Hebrew has to be the constant of the function. The variable would be the word and the language would be the constant. It would look something like 2x and it would be this function that would create the graph.

This function could not change. Even the derivative of the function would just be the language that could do nothing on it's own and every time you would have to use this function to get an accurate result. You can't change the function.

So basically, you use two different functions and you are trying to put them together and no where in there is a proof for doing this. The birth dates are invalid because they use two different processes. You can't compare the dates that they think he was born with the birth date of the next mathematician at all.

No where do I even see how ninety six can be converted in English reduction to 49. In English Gematria, it equals 1723, which reduces to 13, which reduces to 4. In English Gematria "Fathers of Probability" equals 1649, which reduces to 20, which reduces to 2.

Either way, this is even dependent on the way that you are adding this up, which does make English Gematria look like a waste of time. There is no constant function to this process. 227 is also 227 unless the user decides to put a fraction bar between the 2 and the 7, or reduces it to a single digit, which is 2. Reducing to a single digit could be called a constant function of this process. You either use the number in the form of 227, or you reduce it to a single digit, which are said to have their own definitions.

At least Hebrew Gematria makes some sense in the way that the letters are numbered even though it doesn't make sense to add letters. Either way, there are 27 letters, which breaks up into three group of 9. So it goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40...A zero is added each time nine letters are reached to indicate where the letter is within the alphabet. This makes more sense and creates a constant.

Unfortunately, I see no constant function to what you present and a whole lot of manipulation. There is no feasible to use what you are doing in any way that could be called easy because of this.

Pascal's triangle is relatively easy to understand and can be replicated every time perfectly displaying a consistent result. What you are saying is no where near comparable to the process of learning Pascal's triangle or anything else I have ever learned in any math class I have ever taken.

So I took an easy survey myself of four-letter words and used a gematria calculator. This is what I found reducing the Gematria down to a single digit in each case between 1-9.

Out of 75 four-letter words beginning with b, c, d, twelve words equaled the number 4. Three numbers tied with ten words each and they were the numbers 1 and 3 and 9. They were the top four numbers followed by the numbers 5, 8, 7, 2, 6.

The twelve words that equaled the number four were days, crew, cash, born, bath, busy, coal, came, blue, bell, debt, deal.

You could almost see a theme. It sounds like a story about about a family who is working to take care of a new baby.

The ten words that equaled the number 9 were code, bone, come, both, boom, cool, chip, care, base, ball.

The theme in these ten words is already very different from the theme in the twelve words that equal the number 4. It almost sounds like it is referring to something explosive. You would code, care, keep cool a bomb and it would go boom.

So clearly, there is something relevant to the relationship between numbers and words, but you have to establish a constant process just like you would to work on any sort of scientific experiment. In my example, every word is added the same way and compared. They are not added differently in order to produce the result I want. It is a limited study and I am sure with a larger amount of data, there would be more themes, but this is all I had time for.

The point is math only works when you follow the rules of the math. Math is like a strict boss who doesn't like funny business. You have to define some clearer boundaries if you want to convince people to see the conclusions you are suggesting.

Last edited:

FortyFour

Rookie
Thank you again for your response and sharing with me your opinion on my thread post.

I started to address every point in your new response to have a constructive conversation about this, however, based on a particular part in your response, because you are so astronomically wrong, and because your entire response surrounds this thinking, I deem your entire response invalid because of it.

No where do I even see how ninety six can be converted in English reduction to 49. In English Gematria, it equals 1723, which reduces to 13, which reduces to 4. In English Gematria "Fathers of Probability" equals 1649, which reduces to 20, which reduces to 2..
No where? LOL .... is that your final answer?? LOL

Again, because you are so grossly wrong here, and your entire response is based on this kind of thinking, it makes the rest of your argument unreadable and invalid (even if you do have a couple decent points made within the argument)

Here is English Gematria

SO based on this chart the word "God" sums to 26.... which is the number of letters in our alphabet.

English Reduction uses this same chart, however, reduces each digit to a single number.

For example the Letter M = 13 reduces to 4 (1+3).

SO again, using these methods the word "Ninety Six" (and remember 96 is the number of BOTH death ages for the fathers 39+57)

"Ninety Six" = 139 (which is the 34th prime) in English
"Ninety Six" = 49 (227 the 49th prime) in Reduction

"Fathers of Probability" = 227 (the 49th prime number) in English
"Fathers of Probability" = 101 (the 26th prime number, and I am using the 26 letter alphabet to decode this) in Reduction

I do know the method in gematria you are using and you are using Satanic English Gematria or "Extended" English Gematria

Which is the math of x by 6.... so A=1x6 = 6 - and B=2x6 = 12 - and - C=3x6 =18 ect. ect.

Not that there is anything wrong with this method it's just an extension of what already exists.

For Example, using Satanic or English for the Word "Ninety Six" = 1723

1723 is the 269th prime number and surprise surprise... 269th is the 57th prime number

Well would you look at that.... a 57!!!!! LOL surprise surprise it all connects one way or another .... I love math

Do I need to go over how one died at 57? and how Probability = 57? and if you take both deaths age of 57+39 it = 96

The point is math only works when you follow the rules of the math. Math is like a strict boss who doesn't like funny business. You have to define some clearer boundaries if you want to convince people to see the conclusions you are suggesting.

How do you know what math likes and doesn't like? Have you personally had a conversation with math? Did math express to you personally "Hey, no funny business"? The point is you are just not educated in what I am educated in. It's clearly evident based off the 1 gematria method you used to try and debunk me with when it only lead me to another 57 ;) and lead to further strengthening the 96 conclusion for the Fathers of Probability (note Fathers, plural, more than one).

You see, I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I do my work, I share it because it give me a release, and a creative outlet. That's it. YOU'RE the one trying to get ME to convince YOU of this and it just isn't working for you. Cheers!