7 Pro-abortion Lies

justjess

Superstar
That's what they get. Oh boo hoo for them while their baby with super sensitive nerves is ripped to pieces limb by limb. If God so chooses to soften my heart towards these animals then fine, but until then, it remains hardened. I'm not willing to budge.
Four

Tatilina

Star
Doesn't mean I support their STUPIDITY in getting one. So stop trying to twist it that way. That's the consequence and penalty they should pay if they so choose to make such a stupid decision. I would be in full support of back alley doctors being prosecuted to the fullest if it was illegal and they were caught. Lol anyone who has half a brain can see that I do not say I support back alley abortions.

IF THEY CHOOSE AND TRY TO does not EQUAL support of back alley abortions, stuff it where the sun don't shine and SHUT your TRAP about me for once and for all!

Tatilina

Star
Oh nooooooo it's so bad to have sympathy for defenseless babies in the womb. Yes I do have more sympathy for the defenseless babies in the womb than for the mothers who are murdering their helpless and defenseless babies.
Kick rocks.

justjess

Superstar
You said the women should Be punished and whatever's happens to them in a back alley abortion they deserve. Which is exactly what I told artful you said and then denied. Liar.

justjess

Superstar
Did u ever think u don't have a kid because your heart is so black?

Wanting women to die or be sterilized or imprisoned or punished is fucking evil - more evil than a scared desperate woman aborting a pregnancy before it reaches viability. U want actual breathing living conscious people to suffer. There's something wrong with that.

Tatilina

Star
I stand by all of that 100%. I wish it were illegal for women to murder their babies. I see it as a life and a human being. You see it as a blob of cells and a parasite, I think it is DISGUSTING that you think that way. That's the difference between you and I, we are nothing alike, we think nothing alike and we never will. I have morals, values and principles, you don't and you display that for everyone to see. I've seen countless videos of real abortions taking place in the womb at all different stages and for me, it is an unforgivable crime to commit and anyone who defends this is the most vile and despicable human being to be tossed in the same group as murderers and rapists. At least human beings outside of the womb have a chance to defend themselves. The more you try to defend abortion, the more my hatred for abortion becomes more passionate. You keep defending murder against the defenseless and helpless with no ears to hear their SILENT SCREAMS and I will keep on defending them and speaking up for them against cold heartless women like yourself.

We don't get along because we are NOTHING alike.

Not arrogance, philosophy as you would say. A clump of cells does not a human make.

Did u see whose advocating for women to die in back alleys?

If a functioning brain wasn't so important we wouldn't routinely take brain dead people off life support
Brain death is irreparable, meaning there's no future for that human being. That clump of cells is only months away from a life time.

justjess

Superstar
Honestly artful this is a back and forth we will never find common ground with.

I don't advocate for abortions, I don't like abortions but I'm not going to judge someone who gets one nor am I going to try to make ithe option unavailable. I do not have a religious or spiritual reason for doing so, I don't think life begins at conception, and I have empathy for the women who have had to make that decision and whatever life circumstances made them feel they had to.

I know better than to even enter these threads but I felt I was provoked.

How is it any different from thinking you can decide that a cell isn't a human until fertilization? All cells come from other cells.. During meiosis is when chromosomes are duplicated and separated so that bits of DNA can be recombined with other bits to create four new unique sets of genetic information that are half-complete. Fertilization simply provides the other half, so.... Why is there such concern for a zygote but none for a gamete?
Because no human ever came into existence from one germ cell. It always needs union with a germ cell of the opposite sex. A germ cell will never evolve into a human being on its own just like a woman or a man can't reproduce on its own.

Honestly artful this is a back and forth we will never find common ground with.

I don't advocate for abortions, I don't like abortions but I'm not going to judge someone who gets one nor am I going to try to make the option unavailable. I do not have a religious or spiritual reason for doing so, I don't think life begins at conception, and I have empathy for the women who have had to make that decision and whatever life circumstances made them feel they had to.

I know better than to even enter these threads but I was provoked.
I also empathize with women who see no other choice (read. no other choice) but to have an abortion, but that's not the issue here. The issue is the liberalisation of abortion, and you can say as much as you want that you don't advocate that, you have no ground principle to prevent any woman from choosing an abortion for whatever reason if you promote the liberty of choice.

justjess

Superstar
A fetus doesn't evolve into a human on its own either.. if it did it wouldn't need the mother and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

justjess

Superstar
I also empathize with women who see no other choice (read. no other choice) but to have an abortion, but that's not the issue here. The issue is the liberalisation of abortion, and you can say as much as you want that you don't advocate that, you have no ground principle to prevent any woman from choosing an abortion for whatever reason if you promote the liberty of choice.
Lol.. u ever hear of counseling options? Hey look u can still finish college, we can keep u and the baby fed, your life isn't over etc etc.

That's kinda what social workers do. I stay out of advising a course of action.

You can't tell me what I have a right to claim or not.

The mother is not what turns into the baby. So that was off-point.

Counseling options, that's all good and well but will they deny a woman who wants an abortion? Can anyone be deprived of her choice to an abortion? And if so, on what basis?

Glossolalien

Rookie
Hey guys,

I am on this site which specializes in spotting the elites agenda. However, I am here to push the elites plan that was cleverly established some 50 years ago. It doesn't matter that it is antithetical to this site's stated position or even some of my own stated other positions. You know why? I don't like to be judged and I don't like to be called a sinner, so don't quote your bible and don't ever tell me what is right and what is wrong. I decide that myself.

/thread

Glossolalien

Rookie
Hey buddy been a while,

I am of the opinion that all esotericism is a counterfeit of the beautifully encoded messages that our creator left us in the Bible and His other works. One of the grandest delusions that man partakes in, is that he is somehow on par intellectually with these divine beings. We aren't and never have been. We are manipulated even in our mother's womb to the extent that we can be and we don't stand a chance without the Spirit of truth guiding us. ;)

justjess

Superstar
Oh yes.. the old "religious own conspiracy theories" bullshjt.

Great! Just what this place was missing

Glossolalien

Rookie
Oh yes.. the old "religious own conspiracy theories" bullshjt.

Great! Just what this place was missing
You never bothered explaining how abortion isn't the mainstream point of view that has been pushed very hard for the last 50 years. Instead, you called me religious(I think?), then called that "bullshjt." I'm more than a little confused as to your wording, what does that sentence mean? There is a noun implied after you used the word religious, but no context is given for an inference. Is it "religious[people] own conspiracy theories" or "religious[institutions] own conspiracy theories" or something else that I can't begin to fathom from the bowels of justjess' intellect?

Glossolalien

Rookie
I think that I've also been a little misunderstood. You see, I am all for abortion as long as it is a male child. Before, like most pro-choicers, I saw the inerrant logic presented to me about it being for the woman's body and her right to choose. Then a sort of contradiction popped up. I got very worked up when I thought about it a little more. If you abort a female child, you are impeding on her right to abort her children in the future. This had me in quite the pickle and I couldn't sleep for days! You can probably imagine though. So, using Solomon like wisdom, I decided that killing only boy babies would once and for all solve this conundrum. I believe the great think-tanks will catch up to my new and improved position in short order and this will be adopted by all those who support abortion in the near future.