6 Things That Will SAVE YOU On Judgement Day - MUST WATCH

Daciple

Star
I read this recently and thought it was a good point. This seems like a nice place to share it....

JESUS WAS A MUSLIM AND EXPECTED A MUSLIM'S REWARD IN THE BIBLE

One common thing about the critics of Islam is that they stoop so low as to making silly criticisms. They are however seen to be hypocrites when the game bounces against them. The issue of drinking wine in paradise (As written in the Quran) is something that has come under criticism from Islam critics, mostly Christians to say.

Yes and yes, Allah (SWT) promised Muslims wine in paradise, let’s see what type of wine ;
Surah Al-Waqia, Verse 18:
With cups, and jugs, and a glass from the flowing wine,
Surah Al-Waqia, Verse 19:
Wherefrom they will get neither any aching of the head, nor any intoxication.
It is obvious, vivid, glaring and axiomatic that no jot of intoxication would come upon anyone who drinks from this wine. Let us read what Jesus (pbuh) was recorded to have said by the Gospelers. Jesus said;
“I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”(Matthew 26:29)
Jesus here was telling his disciples He won’t doing of the FRUIT OF THE VINE till he drinks it with them in paradise. What’s the fruit of the vine? We read ;
“Judges 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my WINE , which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?”
The fruit of the vine is wine hence Jesus wants to drink wine in paradise.
Not only did Jesus profess, worship and also enjoined the worship of one God according to (Matthew 4:10, Mark 12:29, John 17:3), he also bowed in worship (Matthew 26:39) and he also wants to drink wine in paradise same as the belief and expectation of a Muslim.
A Muslim is one who submits to the will of God and we read Jesus saying,
” “I did not come to do my own will but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38) “
Indeed, Jesus was a Muslim.

Jesus was and is a Muslim because he worshiped only the Creator and submitted to His Will. He never claimed to be God. He never said that to earn salvation Christians must accept him as their personal Lord and Savior. He told his followers that Muhammad would come after him but Christians twisted the meanings of Jesus' words and altered his teachings. He made prostration to his God in the garden of Gethsemene and begged God to save him and spare him from being killed and God answered his prayers!:)

7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
So here we see again a Muslim quoting the Bible, while in the same breath ignoring the actual context surrounding the verses they cherry pick. Jesus outright rejects everything that Islam professes, but that doesnt matter apparently. What does Jesus say in these exact same chapters?

Jesus tells them that He WILL die, doesnt Islam reject that Jesus died? Yes, but right before she cherry picks this verse what does Jesus say?

Matt 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.

So Jesus says she is ointing Him for his burial, in other words He is saying clearly that He is going to die, something rejected by Muslims, but Jesus is a Muslim? No clearly He doesnt believe nor did what Muhammad said He did thus He cant be a Muslim.

What does Jesus say literally one verse before the Cherry Picked verse used to prove Jesus is a Muslim?

Matt 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Jesus says His Blood is being shed for the remission of Sin, is this what Muslims say? Literally one verse before He speaks about the fruit of the vine that is being used to say He is a Muslim He outright states that His Blood is how one is forgiven for Sins!!! What utter nonsense it is to use that verse as a proof text that Jesus is a Muslim, clearly Jesus can not be a Muslim as He says His Blood brings Forgiveness and that He is going to die, when Muslims outright reject this entire ideology...

You quote from Mark 12, so what else is Jesus teaching in this Chapter? So many things that Muslim reject, lets take a look:

Mark 12:6 Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.
7 But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'
8 And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.
9 What shall therefore the lord of the vineyard do? he will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.

10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Jesus here is using a Parable that is about Himself and what the Jews will end up doing to Him. Read the whole parable and it states that the Lord of the Vineyard (God) sent servants (Prophets) to the husbandmen (Jews) about the Vineyard (Kingdom) but they ended up killing all the servants (Prophets) so the Lord (God) says I will send my Son (Jesus) and they should recieve Him with gladness. But what happens, the husbandment (Jews) kill the Son (Jesus) and cast Him out of the Vineyard.

Jesus here is declaring that He is the Son of God and He is predicting that the Jews are going to kill Him, which of course they do. He then also quotes the OT here saying that He will be the fulfillment of that prophecy and He Jesus is the stone in which the builder (jews) refuse but He has become the head cornerstone (the foundation of the Kingdom).

Does any of that line up with Muslims Ideology? No it doesnt, so Jesus is not a Muslim here because He is prophesying everything the Muslims deny of Him...

What else does He say in this same Chapter?

Mark 12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?
36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The Lord said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

Study this out and Jesus is declaring that He is the Son of God, and it also confirming that He Himself is God. Again is this something Muslims say and believe? No they dont, therefore again we have a Muslim quoting from the Bible saying Jesus is a Muslim when Jesus in the same exact chapter before and after what the Muslims quote is straight up teaching everything that goes directly against Islamic Theology...

Then you quote from John 17 lol really? Smh lets see what the first verse in John 17 says?

John 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him

So Jesus says RIGHT BEFORE the verse you are quoting, that He is the Son of God and that He has power over ALL flesh and gives Eternal Life to some. Do Muslims profess that Jesus is the Son of God, who has power over all flesh and the ability to grant them Eternal Life? That of course would be a NO, so clearly again in the same exact verses you are using to show Jesus being a Muslims He is outright teaching doctrine that wholly conflicts with Islam.

Read the whole chapter, the entire chapter is Jesus declaring Anti Islamic Theology, but you want people to believe that Jesus is a Muslim? No...

Next was John 6, lets see if Jesus teaches Anti Islamic Theology here:

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Jesus again teaching that He is the Son of God, that He has power to raise people from the dead, that He gives everlasting life and that only those who believe on Him, and that thru Him and Him Alone can one be saved, by His Blood. Is any of this Islamic Theology? Nope, not at all. Jesus is ALWAYS teaching everything Islam denies about Him...

And finally you quote Paul of all people lol who says in the same chapter:

Hebrews 5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

Again here we see that God calls Jesus His own Son, is this Islamic Theology? No of course not, nothing you quoted comes anywhere close to showing Jesus is a Muslim, and if we simply read the context of what you quote we see Jesus specifically teaching everything that any Muslim would deny. Its quite apparent Jesus isnt a Muslim, never has been and never will be...