5G network with Quantum Computing and AI for mass mind control

Phithx

Veteran
Could this be true?

Forbidden information. 5G is a kill grid that will lead to forced vaccinations

https://gmmuk.com/forbidden-information-5g-is-a-kill-grid-that-will-lead-to-forced-vaccinations/

"I don’t know much about 5G. What I do know is it was developed in Israel & that means I won’t have anything to do with it. Lucky me but then I heard there’s one country that also doesn’t want it. Take a wild guess who. ISRAEL! Well, what do you know! It’s alright selling it to everyone else but they don’t want it! If that doesn’t make you just a touch suspicious then forget it. Nothing will & boy are they pushing it. Celebrity millionaires can’t wait to tell us how good 5G is. I for one will never watch another Kevin Bacon film or any celebrity who’s prepared to sell their soul. I don’t know how that bloody Carol Vorderman isn’t on the job. She plugs every other kind of garbage!"

Continued

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
The world may well be saved by a bunch of "deluded scousers"...... ohhh I just love their spin on this but if you check the comment on the bottom it spells things out quite clearly for them

Helioform

Star
5G towers set on fire in several Netherland cities. Maybe if this keeps up these telecom mofos will understand that nobody sane wants their shit network?

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey if anybody in the UK has lost their job then there are job opportunities coming up with this company.

Screenshot_20200502-141736_Messenger.jpg

They are paying £250 A DAY to guard 5G masts. I know somebody who is currently doing this job.

Wow! They really want you to have faster broadband don't they?

DavidSon

Star
Hey if anybody in the UK has lost their job then there are job opportunities coming up with this company.

View attachment 35738

They are paying £250 A DAY to guard 5G masts. I know somebody who is currently doing this job.

:D Hey here's our opportunity to get someone on the inside...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

View attachment 35738

and there will always be someone willing to help enslave humanity for the right price.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Tower Climber/Installer quits job, gives up HUGE pay because he has a conscience. Discusses the dangers and military background of 5G

Helioform

Star
New Recipe for Single-Atom Transistors May Enable Quantum Computers With Unparalleled Memory and Processing Power

This could be a game changer. Absolute zero temperatures and huge device size would no longer be needed and we could have desktop quantum computers..

Awoken2

Superstar
All technology is a tool.

When we split the atom, we created tools that could advance mankind or destroy it. This will be no different. Just as the internet has been made a tool for wasting time on clickbait, it's also a tool to communicate, and if you know what you're doing without all that much of a trace.

This will be no different.

We need to stop fearing technology and fear the people using it it. Like a knife, it's only dangerous in the hands of evil men.
So are you some type of regurge-a-bot?

You keep posting comments that have been posted by other posters.....word for word.

If you are a bot, I've heard there's a nasty virus going around.:rolleyes:

All technology is a tool.

When we split the atom, we created tools that could advance mankind or destroy it. This will be no different. Just as the internet has been made a tool for wasting time on clickbait, it's also a tool to communicate, and if you know what you're doing without all that much of a trace.

This will be no different.

We need to stop fearing technology and fear the people using it it. Like a knife, it's only dangerous in the hands of evil men.
Ooooookie dokie..... well if history has taught us anything- looking back we don’t have such a good track record.