5G network with Quantum Computing and AI for mass mind control

Helioform

Star
Show me where I said I wrote the article/comments. Reading comprehension and a lack of understanding of infringement. This is a message board not a book or article. There is a link right in the middle you just have not found it in the OP. I gave you the links you looked up. Quit stalking and trying to discredit. My live challenge stands if you are up for it. Put your money where your mouth is and we'll weed out posers. Now, get your little gang together (Awoken 2, TMT er Futility and the one who was warned for stalking me )and spin some more.
There is NO link "in the middle." Quit lying will you. You took text verbatim from 2 articles and pasted them here without linking them. You also claimed this:

"For the record, I have had numerous articles published in life and no I am not going to link them for privacy issues."

Now why don't YOU put your money where your mouth is and tell us which articles are those. You are the one claiming things without a single fact to back them up. I will not waste my time exchanging posts on 5G with you. I also have work to do and I will not waste my weekend on a person such as you.

The Zone

Star
Here's some news for you, there is no gang, no conspiracy against you. We appear to have formed our opinions independently.

You're playing the victim card again.
Not really man. I don't think you got past a comment or a former exchange. At least your posts since then have indicated such,
I can easily start over and have spirited discussions but some fairly newer posters here hold grudges. Heck, most of the long timers have disagreed on numerous times only be like minded on other things.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
World's first experimental smart 5G city opened in Seoul. Aptly named "Zero City"...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/cars-talk-fire-trucks-fly-and-robots-do-surgery-in-this-lab-outside-seoul

"Accidents will be less likely in this brave new world, but when they happen, drones hovering above will be the first to sound the alarms."

It is nice to know that they at least admit that it is going to be just that, a "brave new world." Only we know too well what this world is really like thanks to Huxley; a dystopia.

"Higher-quality videos will enable first responders to quickly assess what’s needed before they arrive on the scene. Crime suspects as well as missing children would be more easily identified."

"Criminals" such as those who would oppose this Orwellian technology perhaps? ...

And like for the microchip implants, they also play the "missing children" card that would more easily convince parents to adopt this tech. But what about that concept of exchanging liberty for security, and in the end deserving and/or having neither?

Note that there isn't any mention of the known health problems caused by this technology again.

Karlysymon

Superstar
World's first experimental smart 5G city opened in Seoul. Aptly named "Zero City"...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-08-29/cars-talk-fire-trucks-fly-and-robots-do-surgery-in-this-lab-outside-seoul

"Accidents will be less likely in this brave new world, but when they happen, drones hovering above will be the first to sound the alarms."

It is nice to know that they at least admit that it is going to be just that, a "brave new world." Only we know too well what this world is really like thanks to Huxley; a dystopia.

"Higher-quality videos will enable first responders to quickly assess what’s needed before they arrive on the scene. Crime suspects as well as missing children would be more easily identified."

"Criminals" such as those who would oppose this Orwellian technology perhaps? ...

And like for the microchip implants, they also play the "missing children" card that would more easily convince parents to adopt this tech. But what about that concept of exchanging liberty for security, and in the end deserving and/or having neither?

Note that there isn't any mention of the known health problems caused by this technology again.
Bill Gates is investing $80 million to build a smart city in Arizona

What a nightmare

Awoken2

Superstar
When they do roll out 5G in your area, a good indicator is there are lots of these springing up everywhere...

maxresdefault.jpg

....This will be the perfect song for the big switch on party....If you watch the video closely I'm sure they are zapping Dury with 5G during the song....bit of a live test.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I would not recommend buying these orgone devices as a lot of them have been shown to not work and are a scam. Unless you have some kind of money back guarantee, people should stay away from them.

I think we would have a better luck buying Faraday cages to shield certain areas from most of these EM frequencies.
Could you please show us how it's a scam, I don't see how people should stay away from rocks/minerals.

Dalit

Star
This aint exactly mind control but not sure where else it should go. If anyone knows a better thread, feel free to re-post there. This is straight from the ACLU themselves......
https://www.aclu.org/blog/privacy-technology/surveillance-technologies/amazons-disturbing-plan-add-face-surveillance-yo-0
Okay, you've pretty much convinced me that I don't think I should use Amazon anymore. It'll save me money so it can't be a bad thing. What they're doing is wrong, morally and ethically and they sure as heck don't care.

Helioform

Star
Could you please show us how it's a scam, I don't see how people should stay away from rocks/minerals.
Just read this:

http://www.orgonelab.org/orgonenonsense.htm

There are literally hundreds of websites that sell BS devices that have nothing to do with Wilhelm Reich's theory of orgone energy. They are scams, especially those who claim to clean you from chemtrail chemicals.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Okay, you've pretty much convinced me that I don't think I should use Amazon anymore. It'll save me money so it can't be a bad thing. What they're doing is wrong, morally and ethically and they sure as heck don't care.
Between that and the crazy scam they just pulled on over a hundred major to mid-major cities here in America, conning them out of the most sensitive municipal, county and state data under the ruse of a potential new "headquarters".... ridiculous.

mecca

Superstar
Yes Jeff Bezos is disgusting.