501(c)3 Churches

You are with muslims against jews.
You have it backwards. It is the counterfeit-Jews who are against everyone else (contrary to all men - 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15) who they seek to enslave and think they own. They want to literally try and own the whole world with everything and everyone in it to have just for themselves. The counterfeit-Jews (Synagogue of Satan) have never accepted Jesus as being the Messiah, but many real Jews did.

John
8:22 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Last edited:
I appreciate the information. Long article but I've got it for the future.

I didn't know that to gain 501 exemption you agree to limited political and legislative activities. So yeah as the author says it's greed and tradition that persuades church leaders to file with the government. It's strange because they could remain invisible if they chose to.
Yes. It is therefore a dead give-away as to which master they have chosen.. Jesus said -

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

Lisa

Superstar
You have it backwards. It is the counterfeit-Jews who are against everyone else (contrary to all men - 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15) who they seek to enslave and think they own. They want to literally try and own the whole world with everything and everyone in it to have just for themselves. The counterfeit-Jews (Synagogue of Satan) have never accepted Jesus as being the Messiah, but many real Jews did.

John
8:22 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

1 Thessalonians 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
It seems to me that the Jews are just trying to stay alive since more and more of the world are against them.
I’m still not sure what Jews you are talking about here, the Bible verses don’t help with understanding who you mean.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the Jews are just trying to stay alive since more and more of the world are against them.
I’m still not sure what Jews you are talking about here, the Bible verses don’t help with understanding who you mean.
Lisa, I'm more than willing to try and show you what is meant, but it is not an easy process. It is made even more difficult by the fact that people have been brainwashed to believe that the information is "a hoax". And this is of course also/especially the case with 501(c)3 institutions! Ask them and see what they will be quick to tell you about this.

You would have to be willing to do a lot of your own reading and research. I can point you to the best source of information, but it would then be up to you to read and study it.

A quote, that should help identify exactly what/who it is that we are talking about here, explains as follows:

"Since c. 600 BC, there has been a conspiracy by a few to conquer and destroy the many. The few are identified in the Bible as the Synagogue of Satan who falsely claim to be from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and who ghettoised themselves at Jerusalem under the Talmud. This would be the origin of the people we call 'the Jews'. A small sect of people ruled with an iron hand of tyranny and fear by a minority of apostate / counterfeit Levitical priests who claimed (falsely) to speak for Yahweh, whose house on Earth was the Temple in Jerusalem and to be His Chosen people, when they are not, but are, in reality, His enemies, whom He hates (Malachi 1:1 - 2:11). Using this deception they have claimed that the Scriptures about Israel refer to them and that they should destroy anyone who will not accept their evil Talmud and lordship; as they did to Jesus."

Source

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, I'm more than willing to try and show you what is meant, but it is not an easy process. It is made even more difficult by the fact that people have been brainwashed to believe that the information is "a hoax". And this is of course also/especially the case with 501(c)3 institutions! Ask them and see what they will be quick to tell you about this.

You would have to be willing to do a lot of your own reading and research. I can point you to the best source of information, but it would then be up to you to read and study it.

A quote, that should help identify exactly what/who it is that we are talking about here, explains as follows:

"Since c. 600 BC, there has been a conspiracy by a few to conquer and destroy the many. The few are identified in the Bible as the Synagogue of Satan who falsely claim to be from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and who ghettoised themselves at Jerusalem under the Talmud. This would be the origin of the people we call 'the Jews'. A small sect of people ruled with an iron hand of tyranny and fear by a minority of apostate / counterfeit Levitical priests who claimed (falsely) to speak for Yahweh, whose house on Earth was the Temple in Jerusalem and to be His Chosen people, when they are not, but are, in reality, His enemies, whom He hates (Malachi 1:1 - 2:11). Using this deception they have claimed that the Scriptures about Israel refer to them and that they should destroy anyone who will not accept their evil Talmud and lordship; as they did to Jesus."

Source
I don’t believe that the Jews have been trying to conquer anyone for quite some time. They’ve been just trying to stay alive for the most part. Even when God told them to drive out the people in their land...they did to a point but left many people living in the land which ended up hurting their relationship with God when they went after the idols of those people.

Sure...His chosen people are still separated by God because of their unbelief, but the Bible does tell us-
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? “Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED Y OUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN Y OUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE.” But what is the divine response to him? “I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice.
‭‭Romans 11:1-5‬ ‭

DUSTY

Established
The leadership and "hidden hand" are the synagogue of Satan.

As Muad'Dib drinks The Water of Life the Jeserit priestly sisterhood, which in reality, according to Christ, is the Jesuit brotherhood who wear priestly frocks, like women, all bleed and are removed from authority over the people by Oussel/Muad'Dib. This is explained in detail in the Prophecy of Christ in chapters 17 and 18 of his Revelation, that he gave PERSONALLY to John, the disciple that Jesus loved (spiritually and not physically).​

The Jesuit Priestly Sisterhood
Dude , that's a FICTIONAL MOVIE. It's not real.

DUSTY

Established
MI5 or 6 alert.

This whole Jah bullshite is a brit intelligence psyop.
I don't think they are smart enough or big enough for that.
It's just a dude or two who are psychologically off balance; in trouble with the law; and who have a messiah complex - IMHO.