500 Scientists Signed Letter to UN Stating, “There Is No Climate Emergency”

Lisa

Superstar
God wants us to love and protect his creation, including this planet that we were given.... so why do you hate God's will so much Lisa? Why are you so rebellious against what God almighty wishes for us to do?
I’m not rebellious..I just know people lie..we could really figure things out if people weren’t lying about what’s going on.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m not rebellious..I just know people lie..we could really figure things out if people weren’t lying about what’s going on.
Then why are you lying about climate change Lisa? Because either you are lying and this is intentional, or you are too intellectually deficient to take seriously. Not a gambler, but if I had to wager, Id reckon its a bit of both lol

Lisa

Superstar
Then why are you lying about climate change Lisa? Because either you are lying and this is intentional, or you are too intellectually deficient to take seriously. Not a gambler, but if I had to wager, Id reckon its a bit of both lol
What am I lying about? I gave you a link to a site that wondered about all the climate change stuff taking 10 year and then moving the goal posts citing another 10 years..I’m not the only one who thinks like that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What am I lying about? I gave you a link to a site that wondered about all the climate change stuff taking 10 year and then moving the goal posts citing another 10 years..I’m not the only one who thinks like that.
1575406918307.png