5 year old girl hacks off hair after being told to by Momo character online

JoChris

Superstar

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I've seen a Twitter bot that would answer any tweet with "someone" or "anyone" on it. It was funny because the bot AI would randomly fail and tweet codes but somehow people would still be scared. Was the blue whale game a big thing there in the US?

JoChris

Superstar
I've seen a Twitter bot that would answer any tweet with "someone" or "anyone" on it. It was funny because the bot AI would randomly fail and tweet codes but somehow people would still be scared. Was the blue whale game a big thing there in the US?
I have no idea about the blue whale thing in the USA or here in Australia. I showed my 18 year old son the story and he had never heard of it.

I noticed a pattern in the websites that had supported the horror story - they were right wing leaning and many of them were Murdoch news sources. Just an observation.

I certainly think that is possible that the clips have been hidden or removed when the story first came out.
The Youtube management could not possibly know 100% for sure that no MOMO/ MOMO style videos were available on Youtube.

What makes me open to this MOMO story being true is having watched some difficult topic clips in the past and the following recommended clips became darker and darker in nature.