3426 meaning in a greek music-video

icexplorer

Rookie
Can someone help me with the meaning of this number : 3-4-2-6.
When searching on google there's an "angelic number" meaning, but I'm pretty sure there's a more occult one

This number is heard in a music-video from the greek mad video music awards (it's very much like the american vma's) by an artist often associated with occult stuff (I personnaly am convinced she's an mk-ultra victim) :

In the beggining, before the actual song starts, we can hear this :
"Enigma - Elixir - Transformation - Rebirth - 3 4 2 6 - 3 4 2 6 - Rebirth - Rebirth - 3 4 2 6 - 3 4 2 6 - Rebirth - Rebirth"
and some other gibbirish I'm sure are actual words that could be "decoded" with an audio processing software

Aside that, there's a lot going-on (the dolls, the blood moon, the demonic-like figures dancers, etc...)
If I'm not mistaken, the blood moon spiritual meaning represents rebirth, which could make sense
And I guess that the Enigma/Elixir/Transformation/Rebirth refers to the monarch programming

Speaking of this there's also the official music-video which contains some other mk-ultra references (for starters, the artist is in a felin dress...) and all along we can see a flower I cannot identify (any help would be appreciated too) :

But for now my biggest question remains : what the f*** is this 3-4-2-6 ??

Last edited:

sailormoon

Established
My thought is that instead of doing 3-4-2-1 they replace 1, being thyself, with 6, their demon number. It adds to 20 but I can’t think of any real significance of that, however I don’t know occult numbers very well.

Truthrevealer01

Established
Don't know if it'll help but did you watch this one?

he doesn't even hide it doing all sorts of symbolisms even people on comments h
call him out! Even on the thumbnail he's doing the baphomet sign.

Journeyman

Established
Can someone help me with the meaning of this number : 3-4-2-6.
When searching on google there's an "angelic number" meaning, but I'm pretty sure there's a more occult one

This number is heard in a music-video from the greek mad video music awards (it's very much like the american vma's) by an artist often associated with occult stuff (I personnaly am convinced she's an mk-ultra victim) :

In the beggining, before the actual song starts, we can hear this :
"Enigma - Elixir - Transformation - Rebirth - 3 4 2 6 - 3 4 2 6 - Rebirth - Rebirth - 3 4 2 6 - 3 4 2 6 - Rebirth - Rebirth"
and some other gibbirish I'm sure are actual words that could be "decoded" with an audio processing software

Aside that, there's a lot going-on (the dolls, the blood moon, the demonic-like figures dancers, etc...)
If I'm not mistaken, the blood moon spiritual meaning represents rebirth, which could make sense
And I guess that the Enigma/Elixir/Transformation/Rebirth refers to the monarch programming

Speaking of this there's also the official music-video which contains some other mk-ultra references (for starters, the artist is in a felin dress...) and all along we can see a flower I cannot identify (any help would be appreciated too) :

But for now my biggest question remains : what the f*** is this 3-4-2-6 ??
This is a good resource for numbers:

Taken on their own they are
3 the trinity,
4 creation/material universe
2 duality good/evil
6 man/sin
If used in Kabbalah they add them until you get a single number. So 3+4+2+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6 - the number of man/sin.

Enigma is mystery. Elixir and Transformation sound like references to Alchemic process leading to rebirth. This is a very common theme in the occult world. They break down the natural order, eliminate the opposites and move from the duality of God's world with right and wrong, male and female etc, to the new satanic world of unity.

So, perhaps one reading of this is starting with the trinity but then through a process of creation and destruction finally ending up at the 6 which they worship? Themselves transformed into God? That was my attempt at reading this anyway!

icexplorer

Rookie
@Truthrevealer01 I agree, Mazonakis is IMO a well established puppet since a long time now. Some of his clips contain of lot of symbolism. Those last years he had some strange behavior, I think he was brainwashed as well...

@Journeyman thanks a lot for this site I didn't knew at all, it's very well made.
Actually your explanation could make sense

As for me, meanwhile I tried to link the numbers to the Sefirots of the Tree of life. This would give the following :
3 Binah - "Understanding" => Enigma
4 Chesed - "Kindness" => Elixir
2 Chokhmah - "Wisdom" => Transformation
6 Tiferet - "Beauty" => Rebirth

When seeking each Sefirot in detail there's some connection that can be done. But the link is still not 100% clear for me, and maybe I'm wrong and there's no link at all. So your explanation fits better

Journeyman

Established
@Truthrevealer01 I agree, Mazonakis is IMO a well established puppet since a long time now. Some of his clips contain of lot of symbolism. Those last years he had some strange behavior, I think he was brainwashed as well...

@Journeyman thanks a lot for this site I didn't knew at all, it's very well made.
Actually your explanation could make sense

As for me, meanwhile I tried to link the numbers to the Sefirots of the Tree of life. This would give the following :
3 Binah - "Understanding" => Enigma
4 Chesed - "Kindness" => Elixir
2 Chokhmah - "Wisdom" => Transformation
6 Tiferet - "Beauty" => Rebirth

When seeking each Sefirot in detail there's some connection that can be done. But the link is still not 100% clear for me, and maybe I'm wrong and there's no link at all. So your explanation fits better
The site is made by a guy that used to practise in the occult but no longer does. He has a very keen eye for occult rituals and there's a lof of good content on his site. He also does regular live streams with his partner and they can be a good watch. :)

Diogenes

Established
The song's title translates to "Try me", the lyrics in the refrain translate to "tell me a good lie/and beat me (in the sense of "make me yours")". This Foureira puppet posed as a Mexican girl in Greece, for a long time,when it was finally revealed that she actually comes from Albania,lol. She is also connected to Snoop Dogg ,so this should tell you a lot about her ethos. The other guy mentioned here,Mazonakis,started his career as kid from a humble working class neighborhood in Athens,manufactured as a Ladies man . The problem is,he is gay as gay gets and also too selfish, the David Geffen type. He thinks he's God, to say the least. Recently he made a new video, which I watched to see what's behind it and, yes, he's being reprogrammed . He is under humiliation rituals, wearing unbelievably ridiculous outfits. I guess he's getting older and he desperately needs to stay relevant.

icexplorer

Rookie
The song's title translates to "Try me", the lyrics in the refrain translate to "tell me a good lie/and beat me (in the sense of "make me yours")". This Foureira puppet posed as a Mexican girl in Greece, for a long time,when it was finally revealed that she actually comes from Albania,lol. She is also connected to Snoop Dogg ,so this should tell you a lot about her ethos. The other guy mentioned here,Mazonakis,started his career as kid from a humble working class neighborhood in Athens,manufactured as a Ladies man . The problem is,he is gay as gay gets and also too selfish, the David Geffen type. He thinks he's God, to say the least. Recently he made a new video, which I watched to see what's behind it and, yes, he's being reprogrammed . He is under humiliation rituals, wearing unbelievably ridiculous outfits. I guess he's getting older and he desperately needs to stay relevant.
Yeah, IMO both Foureira and Mazonakis are "hardcore mk-ultred".
Foureira is clearly under beta kitten programming
Mazonakis is the worse, like you said he gets humiliated all the time.
An interesting one is his closing-act participation in mad walk 2020 : at first, he appears with a mirror-decorated costume (which represents split personnalities). Then he does an one-eye gesture. He reappears in a masonic suit and this time he does the baphomet gesture. Follows a very symbolic monologue and the he "shuts" the lights off, except a light forming a pyramid : an all seing-eye, with the "MAD" logo instead of the eye, letting us know who is behind all this.

Diogenes

Established
Yeah, IMO both Foureira and Mazonakis are "hardcore mk-ultred".
Foureira is clearly under beta kitten programming
Mazonakis is the worse, like you said he gets humiliated all the time.
An interesting one is his closing-act participation in mad walk 2020 : at first, he appears with a mirror-decorated costume (which represents split personnalities). Then he does an one-eye gesture. He reappears in a masonic suit and this time he does the baphomet gesture. Follows a very symbolic monologue and the he "shuts" the lights off, except a light forming a pyramid : an all seing-eye, with the "MAD" logo instead of the eye, letting us know who is behind all this.
He's unbearably gay. I am not the one to criticize people for what they are, but what really makes me mean about this guy is that he tries to convince everyone,himself even, that he's not gay. I'd find it more honest if he just said that he actually is gay. Why hide behind your finger ? And of course, being who he is,makes him very easily manipulated. But I can't feel sorry about him because he's appallingly selfish and he would do anything for money and fame. A lost case,really.

icexplorer

Rookie
He's unbearably gay. I am not the one to criticize people for what they are, but what really makes me mean about this guy is that he tries to convince everyone,himself even, that he's not gay. I'd find it more honest if he just said that he actually is gay. Why hide behind your finger ? And of course, being who he is,makes him very easily manipulated. But I can't feel sorry about him because he's appallingly selfish and he would do anything for money and fame. A lost case,really.
I strongly believe that he's under mk-ultra influence and that his claims are related to his state.
He's out of his mine for sure and seeing his erratic behaviour makes me sad for him.