3 Reasons Why Jinn Enter The Body

Vixy

Star
Lol are you sure?
Oh definitely. No laughing matter at all, but very serious. There is only ONE God. You can watch all the testimonys of muslims that turned christians, if you want to. :)

Vixy

Star
Interesting video, absolutely do not agree with it though. Jinn / Demons can enter your body when you give it legal right to do so, for example sleeping with many different partners, that can give a demon the right to enter you, that is why just after sleeping around with a random person you might get interested in other things like drugs if you never had that problem, overnight you might have...
Yeah, this is what I know about it to. By sinning you invite them in.

Haich

Superstar
Oh definitely. No laughing matter at all, but very serious. There is only ONE God. You can watch all the testimonys of muslims that turned christians, if you want to. :)
You sound like Floss lol he always references Muslim to Christian testimonies. But Christianity doesn't advocate the belief in one God, it's a trinity that you believe in...

And all the Christian testimonies I've seen are Jesus apparently appearing in a dream or healing you guys with the Holy Spirit, sometimes a vision?

Sounds like the jinn playing games to me

Vixy

Star
How about christains that turned muslim? And when does islam say there's more than one God?
It doesn't but I do believe God to be the christian one. Islam seems like a confused religion. 72 virgins..Hmm. But then again christianity and Islam are opposite religions.

Vixy

Star
You sound like Floss lol he always references Muslim to Christian testimonies. But Christianity doesn't advocate the belief in one God, it's a trinity that you believe in...

And all the Christian testimonies I've seen are Jesus apparently appearing in a dream or healing you guys with the Holy Spirit, sometimes a vision?

Sounds like the jinn playing games to me
God has "helpers" yeah but there is only ONE God and noone like him.

mecca

Superstar
It doesn't but I do believe God to be the christian one. Islam seems like a confused religion. 72 virgins..Hmm. But then again christianity and Islam are opposite religions.
There's nothing confusing about one God. The trinity totally makes sense tho.
But then again christianity and Islam are opposite religions.
Are they really?

llleopard

Established
Reading this made me wonder where the whole idea of genies granting wishes came from. I've had a bit of a look, but can't seem to find a decent answer, just that the concept has developed over time, and is not how jinn are described in the Quran. Maybe similar to how popular culture has the bizarre image of white dressed middle class Caucasian male angels playing harps on clouds... where did that come from either?! Any insights on angels or jinn anyone?

DesertRose

Superstar
Reading this made me wonder where the whole idea of genies granting wishes came from. I've had a bit of a look, but can't seem to find a decent answer, just that the concept has developed over time, and is not how jinn are described in the Quran. Maybe similar to how popular culture has the bizarre image of white dressed middle class Caucasian male angels playing harps on clouds... where did that come from either?! Any insights on angels or jinn anyone?
@llleopard hello!
In the olden days this happened often that people would appease the jinn to get their help.
They paid a price to get their help.(wishes?)
The harp thing, I do not know where that comes from.....:)

bengaminrdx

Rookie
Think about it this way the West and so people like Disney believe that genies can grant you wishes so it would make sense as to why the elite have taken Satan as a friend. Now you might say Satan is a fallen angel so that doesn't make sense but remember that Muslims believe Satan to be a jinn and in Islam jinns try to trick people into thinking that they're helping them and in a sense "granting their wishes".

When you look at the elite through an Islamic perspective everything starts to make a lot of sense.
YES so true, Elite dumbing the world down for the arrival of the Anti-Christ, many will believe in him due to the worlds problem at that time