3 Reasons Why Jinn Enter The Body

Etagloc

Superstar
Etagloc, have you ever watch the series known as The Arrivals?

I hope everyone is aware that the word "genie" comes from "jinn". Just a fun fact!
It is really confusing! I know that genie and jinn are related but when I think genie I think the blue guy from the Aladdin cartoon who is voiced by Robin Williams and grants you wishes. So I stick with jinn because genie confused me because I think of the Disney version. Maybe Disney confused people intentionally.

Kung Fu

Superstar
It is really confusing! I know that genie and jinn are related but when I think genie I think the blue guy from the Aladdin cartoon who is voiced by Robin Williams and grants you wishes. So I stick with jinn because genie confused me because I think of the Disney version. Maybe Disney confused people intentionally.
Think about it this way the West and so people like Disney believe that genies can grant you wishes so it would make sense as to why the elite have taken Satan as a friend. Now you might say Satan is a fallen angel so that doesn't make sense but remember that Muslims believe Satan to be a jinn and in Islam jinns try to trick people into thinking that they're helping them and in a sense "granting their wishes".

When you look at the elite through an Islamic perspective everything starts to make a lot of sense.

Etagloc

Superstar
That's another thing I like about the Quran and Islam. Islam and The Quran educate you about the jinn. They're very much a part of reality whether you're aware of them or not. Therefore it's best to have somewhat of an understanding of them. If for nothing else then in order not to fall into their traps. And it's really sick that Disney would try to make the genie into a cute, friendly cartoon character. To my understanding, there are jinn of different religious persuasions but we're not supposed to be trying to be friends with them or seeking their help.

Kung Fu

Superstar
That's another thing I like about the Quran and Islam. Islam and The Quran educate you about the jinn. They're very much a part of reality whether you're aware of them or not. Therefore it's best to have somewhat of an understanding of them. If for nothing else then in order not to fall into their traps. And it's really sick that Disney would try to make the genie into a cute, friendly cartoon character. To my understanding, there are jinn of different religious persuasions but we're not supposed to be trying to be friends with them or seeking their help.
Exactly. There's a reason the Most High has separated men and jinn. Humans were never meant to interact with jinn thus why we can't see them.

It's like Isa AS said
You take out the unclean spirit, you clean the house..and it comes back with 7 more of it's kind evil worse and your condition ends up worse off than before.

The real work to be done is to come to terms with the energy that brings the evil spirits into you in the first plac.e
ie when weeds keep on growing, you've got tot look at the condition of the soil.

The jinns represent an energy cluster that's part of our spiritual nature. We are not only one energy but every kind of spiritual energy.
These jinns are usually a cluster of some energies but in far larger capacity ie like the energy of anger or love.

So suppose you've attracted a jinn that's angry
the best way to deal with it is to use reason and wisdom to understand and transmute the anger into something positive. Rather than trying to eliminate anger with love.
the jinn itself will thank you for it.
if you try to fight it's anger with your own anger, you'll fail.

The jinns are simply a part of our spiritual world.
they exist within us.

In Jung's psychology, they're called Autonomous complex's and they're hiddden in the unconscious and COLLECTIVE unconscious.
this was jung's cheap way of ripping off old sufism without revealing his source. you should look up the connection between jung's psychology and ibn arabi's.
the collective unconscious IS MALAKUT
We are the entirety of malakut.
One thing the psychologists do not know is a jinn can know something about a stranger
in psychology an autonomous complex doesn't have that ability, it's more of a mish mash of ancient ancestral memories

Exactly. There's a reason the Most High has separated men and jinn. Humans were never meant to interact with jinn thus why we can't see them.
Yet in the time of Prophet SAW the jinn were a common sight and used to appear in physical avatar form very regularly
they can manipulate etheric energy to manipulate the physical and hence form 'shapes'.

The secret of Adam AS is that he was the entire malakut contained in one body, whilst iblees was only a part of malakut.
how can we not know our own selves?

they are 'unseen' in the physical sense only.

Lisa

Superstar
How easy is it for them to enter your body? And why would they do that?

Camidria

Veteran
Interesting video, absolutely do not agree with it though. Jinn / Demons can enter your body when you give it legal right to do so, for example sleeping with many different partners, that can give a demon the right to enter you, that is why just after sleeping around with a random person you might get interested in other things like drugs if you never had that problem, overnight you might have...

Vixy

Star
Oh
I haven't seen The Arrivals but I'll try to check it out.
MAN, you have to watch the arrivals! They speak of building along certain lines that create negative energy for the antichrist to come and so on. Super interesting things and highly enlightening!

ALso I think you're right about Disney using Genie from Jinn so confuse. In one way they were honest but they changed the name alittle. It's so damn satanic. And now that one sees it..It's just..wow. Right in our faces!

Vixy

Star
Well, to christianity Islam is a false god worship and very serious. Christianity also educates us about demons. There are loads of videos about demons and how they function and many many preasts have preached about it.

Canuckster

Rookie
I was in a dollar store in Ardmore oklahoma last year and there were some toys on the shelf called Jinn, it was a small plushy toy in a box, should have screenshotted it.