3 Questions that A Christian has trouble Answering about Jesus...

Glossolalien

Rookie
What kind of demonic activity?
Mecca,

I don't mean to say this under any pretense that I myself am superior to others on this board but all of King David's posts and some others are so contradictory to the scriptures that are written on my heart(and I suspect the other's too as they feel likewise - Lady.. Camidria) that they stand out like the glaring of police sirens and lights on a dark night. This type of deception is aiming for the lowest hanging fruit. Those who only know they haven't found any truth in this world and are still looking for it. These forums bring those types in by the droves and the demons know this all too well. If you find any merit or truth in his words then you are in need of legitimate guidance. We aren't really here to engage King David, rather to let those passing by know what they are reading. The One who declares the beginning from the end has already sealed "King David" and his familiar's fate.

Dumloko

To be honest, when JWs come to my door I just ask them where Cain's wife came from.
It flumoxes them long enough to get the door shut again.
JW here, Cain's wife it's a rather simple question: she was a descendant of Adam and Eve. Genesis 5:4 states that Adam was "father of sons and dawghters". The fact that Cain was afraid someone would seek vengueance means there was more people that 4 by that time.

Corvus Corax

Established
JW here, Cain's wife it's a rather simple question: she was a descendant of Adam and Eve. Genesis 5:4 states that Adam was "father of sons and dawghters". The fact that Cain was afraid someone would seek vengueance means there was more people that 4 by that time.
:D
Thank you for your answer.
And I hope you took no offence at my comments. I have sometimes had fascinating conversations with Jehovah's Witnesses, but sometimes I just want to shut the door!

Dumloko

:D
Thank you for your answer.
And I hope you took no offence at my comments. I have sometimes had fascinating conversations with Jehovah's Witnesses, but sometimes I just want to shut the door!
Hehe no problem. We understand that people have their daily schedule, so if someone says he/she can't receive us, we just leave until another day.

If you have any other question I'll gladly try to answer it :)

Dumloko

Question 1:

If Jesus is the final sacrifice to end all sacrifice according to Hebrews 10:1-18, then why will the Prince (the One they open the sacred East Gate for) sacrifice to Yahuwah in the rebuilt Temple that is clearly stated in Ezekiel 46:12? If Jesus was the final sacrifice, then no continued sacrifice would be necessary correct?:)
To answer your question we must first understand that the vision of the temple Ezekiel recieved is not a literal building, but a representation of the spiritual temple, the arrangement Jehovah made to reconciliate and serve Him. This "temple" came to existence after Jesus' baptism, in which Jehovah Himself named him high priest.

-"However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance for us." (Hebrews 9:11-12)

Similar to leviticus priests, this spiritual temple have a "holy priesthood", humans chosen to be "kings and priests" serving in the "inner courtyard" of the temple along with Jesus, who is also identified as king and priest "in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek". This priesthood has the comission to teach the people how to remain clean under God's eyes, as Ezekiel 44:23 states: "They should instruct my people about the difference between what is holy and what is common; and they will teach them the difference between what is unclean and what is clean."

-"where a forerunner has entered in our behalf, Jesus, who has become a high priest in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek forever." (Hebrews 6:20)
-"But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies." (1 Peter 2:9)

-"And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” (Revelation 5:9,10)

-"Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and they will rule as kings with him for the 1,000 years." (Revelation 20:6)

Now regarding the prince, or chieftain, Ezekiel 44:23 depicts it as an individual, but chapter 45:8,9 pictures it as a group, so it must represent a class of people. In the vision it seems to colaborate with the priests, but is not one of them, as they receive part of the land as heritage (Chapter 48:21). Also, chapter 46:10 says "As for the chieftain who is among them, he should come in [to the outer courtyard] when they [the non-priest tribes] come in, and he should go out when they go out." So there is a second group of people, who serve Jehovah in the "outer courtyard", the terrestial part of the temple, represented by the non-priest tribes. And among them, a group of people commisioned as "ministers" to collaborate with the priests in keeping God's people clean. (Ezekiel 44:11, 23, 24)

-"After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands." (Revelation 7:9)

-"Look! A king will reign for righteousness, And princes will rule for justice. And each one will be like a hiding place from the wind, A place of concealment from the rainstorm, Like streams of water in a waterless land, Like the shadow of a massive crag in a parched land. (Isaiah 32:1,2)

-"Your sons will take the place of your forefathers.You will appoint them as princes in all the earth." (Psalm 45:16)

Finally, in the vision the sacrifice the prince and the tribes make in the outer courtyard are "voluntary offering to Jehovah" (Ezekiel 46:12). This represent the voluntary preaching we carry out in the earth, "the fruit of our lips". It also represent good things we do for others.

-"Through him let us always offer to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of our lips that make public declaration to his name. Moreover, do not forget to do good and to share what you have with others, for God is well-pleased with such sacrifice" (Hebrews 13:15,16)

-"Come back to Jehovah with these words, Say to him, ‘May you pardon our error and accept what is good, And we will offer the praise of our lips as we would young bulls." (Hosea 14:2)

-"I will sing praises to the name of God, And I will magnify him with thanksgiving. This will please Jehovah more than a bull, More than a young bull with horns and hooves." (Psalm 69:30,31)

-"However, I have everything I need and even more. I am fully supplied, now that I have received from E·paph·ro·diʹtus what you sent, a sweet fragrance, an acceptable sacrifice, well-pleasing to God." (Philippians 4:18).