3 Minorities all Rolled up into One

Lisa

Superstar
I guess nowadays it’s a pretty good gig if you can get it, lol! She’s a woman, a black woman and now she’s bisexual? She might be taking ‘you can be whatever you want to be a little too far’....or does that mean that you can’t say anything about her now?

Rachel Dolezal, the race faker and former NAACP leader who was discovered to actually be white, has revealed that she is bisexual.
2F8DB5D9-CAC3-4F8F-8A46-58FFABB4B802.jpeg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7146349/Race-faker-Rachel-Dolezal-reveals-BISEXUAL.html

Scars512

Established
Honestly, though, her claiming to identify as black is no more ridiculous than someone claiming to be transgender. Why is one considered crazy but the other isn't? If all you have to do is "identify" to change your gender (no medical testing needed to prove it), then you should be able to change your race simply by identifying, too. After all, it is based on how you feel -- not actual biology.

I guess she is looking for her next gig. She can't work for the NAACP anymore, so I'm guessing it is on to the LGBQT movement. I'm honestly surprised that she is just claiming to be bi. That is commonplace now. If she really wants to be ground breaking she is going to have to join the trans bandwagon. Of course, maybe she read the article that 20+ percent of black women now identify as bi and she is just following the trends of "her people", lol.

She needs some psychological help. She doesn't know who she is. And for heaven's sake, why on earth would you need to announce it via the media? No one cares. Haven't her poor children been through enough already?

Allegra

Veteran
Her parents are white people. I think shes just curling her hair, tanning her skin and applying darker shades foundation to make herself look black enough. I think it's kinda disrespectful to both her original root and black community.

Honestly, though, her claiming to identify as black is no more ridiculous than someone claiming to be transgender. Why is one considered crazy but the other isn't? If all you have to do is "identify" to change your gender (no medical testing needed to prove it), then you should be able to change your race simply by identifying, too. After all, it is based on how you feel -- not actual biology.

I guess she is looking for her next gig. She can't work for the NAACP anymore, so I'm guessing it is on to the LGBQT movement. I'm honestly surprised that she is just claiming to be bi. That is commonplace now. If she really wants to be ground breaking she is going to have to join the trans bandwagon. Of course, maybe she read the article that 20+ percent of black women now identify as bi and she is just following the trends of "her people", lol.

She needs some psychological help. She doesn't know who she is. And for heaven's sake, why on earth would you need to announce it via the media? No one cares. Haven't her poor children been through enough already?
Agreed. She seems to be looking for attention that she so desperately craves and what better way than to hook her caboose to the bi train. I remember watching the Netflix documentary about her a while ago and started out disinterested, giving her the benefit of the doubt, but ended up feeling uninterested by the end. While I understand the documentary was filmed from her perspective, I was waiting for her, just once, to utter, or even mumble the words “I LIED” and she never did. Rachel doesn’t hold herself accountable for anything that’s happened in her life and is constantly playing the victim role, which I think is why she seems to have “sans personality” and has yet to find out who she is.

I am, however, innately curious what transpired in her home as a child for her to relate to her adopted siblings rather than her biological family. That’s something I think a psychiatrist is going to have to discuss with her.

Lisa

Superstar
I am, however, innately curious what transpired in her home as a child for her to relate to her adopted siblings rather than her biological family.
Maybe she felt like they got more attention or maybe she saw they could get more just from being black? Like people don’t want to be seen as racist? Now she might get even more protection from the lgbtq people by saying she’s bi? She certainly can spin it to get 15 more minutes of fame.

Maybe she felt like they got more attention or maybe she saw they could get more just from being black? Like people don’t want to be seen as racist? Now she might get even more protection from the lgbtq people by saying she’s bi? She certainly can spin it to get 15 more minutes of fame.
Here’s a part of an Amazon review of her book, (provided what Rachel wrote is true, of course) that I found to be rather apt in describing her “woe is me” syndrome:

“...Let’s talk more about contradictions. She discusses how racist it was for people to “paw at” the hair of her black siblings’ numerous times. But she also discusses an instance where a black child stroked the long silky hair of a white woman and seems disappointed by her own hair, and the white woman did nothing to console the child. (Don’t worry though, hero Rachel, who reads everyone’s minds, and knows exactly what is going on in the head of every person in every situation, did console the poor kid!) So, strangers touching black hair=wrong and racist. But black people touching white people’s hair=OK, and a sign that they feel victimized and violated by said white person. Check. Got it. *eye roll* Listen, my daughter and I are both white with extremely long hair. We both have had stranger’s hands in our hair, without our permission, all our lives. People of every race just about, have ran their hands through my hair and hers. As a teacher of young people, hands in my hair is an every single day thing now. I don’t like it. I have never liked it. How about we stop reading so much into it, and everybody just keep their grubby mits out of everybody’s hair? Alright?
Cultural appropriation. BOY is Rachel still significantly confused about this topic. Her WHOLE book is all about how and why it is perfectly fine for her to present herself as black, but she has SO MANY complaints about her ex husband who, according to her, wanted to be white. Um. Hold on a minute. It’s fine for her to want to be black, but for him, it makes him basically this evil d-bag? At the tail end of her marriage she suddenly claims there was physical abuse, but the rest of it she portrayed as your typical coo coo bird religious bs that she voluntarily submitted to and most of her animosity stemmed from him wanting to be white, and forcing her to be white.
Me thinks Ms. Rachel hates white people. At one point she actually states that she doesn’t view life with a white point of view. That comment actually infurfriated me. Yes. You. Do. Maybe you are an empathetic white person. Maybe you sympathize with the plight of other cultures (or at least one other culture), but you surely do view life through the lens of a white person. You might hate white people all day long, but yes, that is your point of view.” (source)

She also seems to claim that many people in her life have abused her. Whether or not that's a default of hers for again, playing the victim is making the discerning decision as to who's to be believed and motives for accusing or denying the allegations. I do agree with you that she’s getting more out of her 15 minutes of fame contacting the media about disclosing her sexuality.

Lisa

Superstar
Here’s a part of an Amazon review of her book, (provided what Rachel wrote is true, of course) that I found to be rather apt in describing her “woe is me” syndrome:

“...Let’s talk more about contradictions. She discusses how racist it was for people to “paw at” the hair of her black siblings’ numerous times. But she also discusses an instance where a black child stroked the long silky hair of a white woman and seems disappointed by her own hair, and the white woman did nothing to console the child. (Don’t worry though, hero Rachel, who reads everyone’s minds, and knows exactly what is going on in the head of every person in every situation, did console the poor kid!) So, strangers touching black hair=wrong and racist. But black people touching white people’s hair=OK, and a sign that they feel victimized and violated by said white person. Check. Got it. *eye roll* Listen, my daughter and I are both white with extremely long hair. We both have had stranger’s hands in our hair, without our permission, all our lives. People of every race just about, have ran their hands through my hair and hers. As a teacher of young people, hands in my hair is an every single day thing now. I don’t like it. I have never liked it. How about we stop reading so much into it, and everybody just keep their grubby mits out of everybody’s hair? Alright?

Cultural appropriation. BOY is Rachel still significantly confused about this topic. Her WHOLE book is all about how and why it is perfectly fine for her to present herself as black, but she has SO MANY complaints about her ex husband who, according to her, wanted to be white. Um. Hold on a minute. It’s fine for her to want to be black, but for him, it makes him basically this evil d-bag? At the tail end of her marriage she suddenly claims there was physical abuse, but the rest of it she portrayed as your typical coo coo bird religious bs that she voluntarily submitted to and most of her animosity stemmed from him wanting to be white, and forcing her to be white.

Me thinks Ms. Rachel hates white people. At one point she actually states that she doesn’t view life with a white point of view. That comment actually infurfriated me. Yes. You. Do. Maybe you are an empathetic white person. Maybe you sympathize with the plight of other cultures (or at least one other culture), but you surely do view life through the lens of a white person. You might hate white people all day long, but yes, that is your point of view.” (source)

She also seems to claim that many people in her life have abused her. Whether or not that's a default of hers for again, playing the victim is making the discerning decision as to who's to be believed and motives for accusing and/or denying the allegations. I do agree with you that she’s getting more out of her 15 minutes of fame contacting the media about disclosing her sexuality.
Makes me wonder why she’s done this, idk if I believe that she’s actually bi...she must need the attention, or a cause? She did get pretty high up in the naacp didn’t she?

Scars512

Established
Makes me wonder why she’s done this, idk if I believe that she’s actually bi...she must need the attention, or a cause? She did get pretty high up in the naacp didn’t she?
Yeah, she was a leader in the NAACP. I don't know if she is really bi or not, but I am highly suspect of the timing in her case. It seems to be the trendy thing these days so people are hopping on that bandwagon right and left. Because claiming to be bi is easy -- you can still date the opposite sex, so you don't have to fake a relationship if you really aren't into the same sex. I'm not even sure that bi is actually a real thing. If it is, it would be far more rare than it is presented as being.

I think there is a lot of self hate with her. You have to really hate a part of who you are to want to change your race. It must be some kind of rejection of her parents, for whatever reason. She could have been abused. Or maybe she was just a difficult child who hates her parents because they didn't give her everything she wanted. No one really knows except her and her parents, so I don't know what to make of it. If she just wanted to fight for equality for black people, she didn't actually have to become black. She can do that as a white woman, too. The NAACP was founded by 60 people -- only 7 of whom were black -- so she could have worked for the NAACP as a white woman. Wanting to pretend to be black is just some kind of psychological illness. I mean, I do feel some sympathy for her because she clearly is not a well person. And now that illness probably continues with seeking attention for being bi.

I do think that the social media trend of shaming white people is partly to blame. Yes, there is a lot that is bad in the history (and current day) of white people, and it is fine to acknowledge that and vow that you won't let things like that happen again. But, as a white person, I am not personally responsible for every bad thing that every white person has ever done in the history of the world. You don't inherit guilt. Plus, there is a lot that is wrong in EVERY culture -- it is a failing of human beings, not just white human beings. But, trying to find some logical middle ground where we can talk about the racism that exists without casting all white people as villains is too much to ask, apparently. We are only allowed the choice between the "white people are inherently racist" narrative and the far right "white power" narrative. Any position in between isn't allowed because it goes against the divide and conquer strategy the elites have going on right now.